Remember when Penn & Teller's Bullshit BTFO of liberals about Wal-Mart?

Remember when Penn & Teller's Bullshit BTFO of liberals about Wal-Mart?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3026504/wal-mart-managers-average-salary-higher-than-starbucks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course a randroid would defend Wal-Mart.

Penn is a lolberterian. He probably wants more outsourcing because "it's good for the economy."

Yeah you can tell they never even met any one who worked for walmart. The system is really corrupt you managers who fuck 19 year old cashiers and single mothers, you don't even need to be the upper management ZSs can get ass left and right.

Why would they want to fuck Walmart managers? Women want outgoing and muscular guys with money and other resources. I doubt most Walmart managers have even one of those traits.

You need to get off Sup Forums more. Money and power do more then being a loud ass gym rat.

>beep boop muh free market
>beep boop any criticism of muh corporations is leftist communism
>beep boop just shop somewhere else if you don't like it lmao

Penn and Teller BS >>>>>>>>> Adjew Ruins Everything

Women will fuck literally anyone with an ounce of authority. Get a manager position at a McDonald's or a movie theater or a pool or something and you'll be drowning in teenage pussy.

Still doesn't make up for their shitty fast food and obesity episode.

>Walmart manager
>money

Pick one. They probably make $15/hour.

Everyone I've ever seen who works at Walmart is ugly as sin

Pay for a manager is roughly 92,000 per year, I worked as a manager for three years till I started my own business. Also since you wont believe me here is the first link if you weren't a stupid cunt.

time.com/3026504/wal-mart-managers-average-salary-higher-than-starbucks/

Go to a rich neighborhood its were all the cute ones go to work.

At a successful Super Target I used to work at, the head manager made $150k a year. HOWEVER, head managers have to put in 20-30 years of 55 hour work weeks as an assistant manager and the starting salary for that is $37k.

Isn't it interesting how the truth behind all these myths and misconceptions supports the worldview of the person revealing those truths? It's uncanny. Adam Ruins Everything is the same way.

Walmart starts much higher, I got 55000 starting and they give a 10% raise every year with a cap at 160000.

>Ever wonder why people considered authoritative don't tend to hold beliefs that are incompatible with the information available to them?
Can't say that I have, no.

>some magicians and a college humor asshole are the authorities on all of these subjects
Or it's just confirmation bias.

>a college humor asshole

Man I miss the days of Adam and everyone else with Olde English

>libertarians