If diversity is wrong, why is NYC, LA, London and paris are best city in the world?

If diversity is wrong, why is NYC, LA, London and paris are best city in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/19/the-origins-of-the-diversity-myth/
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/25/dreaming-of-diversity-what-if-the-whole-united-states-was-new-york-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Paris is great
oh dear

They aren't. They're notorious dens of degeneracy.

Go home John

NYC and LA are okay, but London and Paris are literal shitholes.

My niece has this ball.

Having llived in the four cities you mention, I can confirm NYC is London-tier and LA is Paris-tier.

jajajajaja

They get filled with refugees, BECAUSE they did well.
they did not do well, because of refugees, and your magical "diversity"

They aren't, for a series of reasons which also include being full of browns.

Literally only teenage girls dream to live in these cities. Everyone else realizes that they're complete shitholes and people who live there either are shitskin who can't afford to live outside of the ghetto or Jews who work in finance or entertainment.

>why is NYC, LA, London and paris are best city in the world?
OP has never left his village

London is an absolute shithole.

Paris is shit and about half of London is shit. Funnily enough, the non-shitty parts of London is where you would find the fewest pakis/noggs. Haven't been to LA or NYC

>NYC, LA, London and paris are best city in the world

They aren't. The black and Middle Eastern parts of those cities are very dangerous, and the safe (white) parts are frightfully expensive.

What percentage of those cities are white?

Texas stronk

Paris is a lot better than London desu. More beautiful, less shitskins.

>Vancouver
>Toronto
>Calgary

I know people hate Toronto and probably Vancouver too; but, they're mostly white and Asian. That's why they're so great. I lived in Toronto for 3 years and it was pretty nice. I lived right by koreatown. The iffy parts of the city are in the East near the fag part of town.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

is shit

Ny fag here, he's right it is the best place in the world I love it!

>My all white neighborhood has been completely blacked and taco'd

>Ride the transit New Yorkers are the worst kind of people and this is coming from a lifelong New Yorker

>taxes

>no guns

>lots of libs

NYC worst city I've ever visited, their marketing and reputation are the opposite of the reality

Also Mayor De Blasio real name is German and his real name is Warren Willhelm

They aren't. Those cities are all going to shit.
Tourists are avoiding Paris and London now, and it will only get worse.
Those cities have lost their culture and authenticity. They are also not safe.

Have you ever been to Paris?
Paris is so shit, that tourists (Japanese tourists especially) literally come down with panic attacks when they see what a craphole it is. There's even a medical name for it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

As for diversity, TRS has a couple articles on the subject which address it better than I could.
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/19/the-origins-of-the-diversity-myth/
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/25/dreaming-of-diversity-what-if-the-whole-united-states-was-new-york-city/

What evidence are you using to prove this?

Crime rate?
Cost of living?
Standard of living?

I bet none of these cities you mentioned are particularly safe, nor cheap to live in. But I guess you have been told otherwise by the liberal media.

>paris
> London
>best city in the world

Top cuck

>NYC, LA, London and paris are best city in the world
They are shit holes my slanty friend

All of those cities suck

sage in options field