This is true power

This is true power.

Trump will lose. Hillary 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if someone killed the soros family would another equally powerful family just take their place?

dam he looks just like him in that pic.

Anyone has the picture of Alex Soros and Hillary with the caption being "She WILL be the next president of the United States" or something along these lines? Seems he deleted it.

in both pictures he's thinking "you're my bitch"

That guy has a truly pussy beard set up.

Nope. It piss.

The Rotschild are quite an issue actually
We need to destroy them both

Soros is upstart new money compared to some of the old Jew powerbrokers, his line will most likely end with him given his son is a retarded failure.

>he legitimately backs globalism
how do you live with yourself, how in the fuck do you sleep at night knowing you and your retarded ilk will singlehandedly destroy humanity as a whole under the banner of at least i wasn't racist?
how can you possibly live with yourself you soulless husk of shit?

Reminder that Trump took Soros money many times.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html

Shit I mean I'd take their money too

You gotta bring down these bastards from the inside out

Reminder that Chelsea Clinton runs thedailybeast

>yfw you have to meet your boss's son or he'll stop supporting your colored revolutions

Reminder that that doesn't change the fact that Trump and Soros did a lot of business together that has been well documented.

If associating with the Soros family means you're part of a grand globalization conspiracy then Trump is also part of that conspiracy.

>New York, New York

What did he meant by this?

That is actually pretty weird.

Explain son failure please

City and state

>Reminder that that doesn't change the fact that Trump and Soros did a lot of business together that has been well documented.

real estate deals with a real estate guy aren't even 0.001 comparable to making political deals with a political guy

lol soros is low level new money trash compared to the real elite.

oh for fucks sake i didn't even know soros has a son

we're truly doomed

Pretty sure this is why he's at odds with other rich people a lot.

The elite detest nothing more than new money.

>at odds
No, you have it wrong. Soros is a front for the Rothschilds.

>City and state

But why not nation?

That hashtag bullshit is degenerate and absolutely unreadable. #gasthekikes, it's #racewar now.