80% of women can't regularly orgasm

>80% of women can't regularly orgasm
>80% of men have penises that are not at least 7.5 inches long

Why is this allowed? Why is it that men are so entitled to an orgasm but they can't seem to get their women to cum? Women have to be very lucky to find a man with a large penis size (above 7.5 inches) to be guaranteed regular orgasms and thus a fulfilling sex life.

Average sized men just simply don't care if they get a woman off because it is just too hard for them. This is exactly the reason why women are attracted to black men, they know black men have larger than average sized penises. Women want the love and sexual satisfaction that only a man with a large penis can provide.

Do you ever wonder why there are so many coalburners Sup Forums? It's because you average sized men are incredibly selfish and none caring towards a woman's satisfaction in bed. Sup Forums, please don't blame women, blame yourselves. You guys just can't properly provide the sexual fulfillment that all women deserve.

>inb4 fingers and mouth

Think of it this way. The fingers and tongue provide way more dexterity and movement than a penis ever could. They can create pressure at pin point locations providing maximum stimulation at certain points. A average sized penis however, rubs a larger surface area with less pressure and less precision. This is why a larger penis is able to counter this problem by being longer and thicker, and so it can rub more areas at once with a greater amount of pressure.

a repost by a canadian, of course...

I know Sup Forums gives coalburners shit and likes the word cuck but this has been generally true in my experience. My wife just can't get off with me but her black bull gets her off many, many, many times in just one session. Maybe it's animal instinct or something. Either way, it makes her feel good and she looks good taking it. More women should burn the coal, just not make babies.

>length

It's girth and clitoral stimulation that women want, you virgin faggot.

>love

> Caring about the sexual pleasure of women.
This is why the west is dying.

desu all you need is a nicely curved cock and somewhere for them to grind their clit on (belly or washboard both work fine).

The curve is of paramount importance. I might get killed for telling you; it's not often revealed.

girth and clit stim are both dicklet excuses.

no woman is gonna get wet from fantasizing about a chode

F L A G
L F A G
A A
G G

The female orgasm serves no biological purpose.

What kind of an idiot wastes his time on a nazi board posting low quality bait?

Cuckada is sick

Look at my big white cock.

Girl in pic is a feminist,They Love fucking hard right-wingers

>Women have to be very lucky to find a man with a large penis size
So what part of "large" is synonymous with "average"

#BlackSlavesMatter

Lets take back our slaves they belong to us.

This passes as big to you whites?

Black people are lucky

>big

The female orgasm is mainly aided by mindset and emotions, thus most women that have issues have some sort of mental block preventing the full experience of orgasm. This stems from the conditioning that is done in their lives, leading them to feel shame or discomfort with sex or sexual activity. To combat this is to make sex feel more natural, but not to be done frivolously (Sex is alright and good, but don't go having sex with just anyone, wait until you find someone you can feel comfortable with and have been with long enough to build trust).

Why?

I'm going to be honest here.

The bigger your dick, the better. Especially girth. Having a curved dick also helps. Women will notice and talk about your dick, especially if it's bigger than average. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, asian: a big dick is always better than an average or god forbid small one. A bigger dick occupies more space in her snatch and can plunge deeper.

More than 7 inches hurts me, especially bent over. Each girl has their own preference.

This is why big dicks are so rare, comments like yours are rare. You know someone has a genuine big dick when they agree with the fact that they are just better.

Oh look another insecure nigger. Can't imagine why you guys have such inferiority complexes

I'm not a nigger, I just know they make people insecure over their small dicks.

I know everyone in this thread is obsessed with dicks and shit, but you all know that it has been scientifically proven that the average penis size across the world is 5.5 inches, that evolution has deemed this perfect size for reproductive success, and that if this were not true, we'd all have giant dicks because giant dick wielders would have mated with all the women?

Don't blame your dick for your inadequate personality and socioeconomic status.