"We're made for each other!"

>"We're made for each other!"
>"Brock's rage and vengefulness made us a perfect breeding ground!"
>"Far better than you, Parker!"

What did he mean by this?

>"My new boyfriend is so much better than you, Peter! I don't even need you anymore!"
>"Please come back to me, baby..."

>>"Brock's rage and vengefulness made us a perfect breeding ground!"
Does the symbiote want to hate bone Eddie?

Not really. Like said, the symbiote is more like a vengeful lover who's pissed that parker rejected them and will shack up with his enemies to partly punish him and partly to try and force him to come back

The Venom symbiote wants to be bred VIGOROUSLY.

>breeding ground

>Peter Parker
>Eddie Brock
>Anne Weying
>Mac Gargan
>Carol Danvers
>Thunderbolt Ross
>Flash Thompson
>SpOck
>And countless others
Why is Venom the town bicycle of the symbiotes?

Why the emphasis on the "made us a perfect breeding ground!" then?

Why couldn't Peter work out a deal with the symbiote? Frank Castle was able to in the what if comic.

Totally different continuities, user, Symbiote acts completely differently in each.

It wants to forget its first love by sleeping around.

No the symbiote acted the same. It was still mad at Peter and wanted to kill him for abandoning it. The only difference is the symbiote's second host was Frank instead of Brock.Frank changed the symbiote and made it work for him.

Do you think Eddie realizes he's just being used by the symbiote to make Pete jealous?

Not it's fault, most of its hosts just wouldn't settle.

>No the symbiote acted the same.
No it didn't. It didn't try to take control of Peter in that continuity, like it did the animated series.

Oh, I was talking about the comic version. I haven't seen the animated series.

Maybe you should try watching before you start saying what is or is not the same?

I wasn't talking about the animated series though.

"Brock, you've got to get rid of it!!"
"Why? We're now part of a life force that has existed since the dawn of time. Imagine what you've turned down, Parker. Think of all this knowledge- we've seen thousands of worlds, millions of civilizations, learned many secrets, always with but ONE GOAL above ALL ELSE: to. Survive. And now, we're sharing those secrets with Eddie Brock. We're VERY happy together."

Everyone else in the thread is...

That's why I didn't specifically ask why Peter couldn't work out a deal with the symbiote in the animated series.

Eddie never appeared as someone who really cared or would appreciate that info.

Don't forget the Symbiote made Spidey more aggressive. It likes aggression.

Why did they had to make the symbiote a clingy girlfriend? eh guess you can't expect much from the people who made Peter Parker a dork and then into a Chad once he became Spiderman.

>Why did they had to make the symbiote a clingy girlfriend?

That's pretty much what it is in the comics, too. Or at least it was until writers said "fuck it" and just turned into into an adrenaline sucking monster.

It's more that he's blinded by his hatred of Spidey and his mutual grudge shared with Venom

>and then into a Chad once he became Spiderman

Wat.

Flash is but now Marvel's FUCKING IT UP

Why did TAS Venom have dick suckin lips?

Peter couldn't take the hint.

I really love the Symbiote what if's. One of the early one's made it so the creature killed the host, took his powers, then moved to another host to do the same.

He stole Peters powers, the tried taking Banners, and Thor.

>took his powers
Are you referring to pic related? I don't think the powers transferred from host to host. It just kept picking stronger hosts.

He wants to fuck

It worked for Frank because he has one mission in life and meant it when he threatened to kill himself with the symbiote if it got in the way of that mission.

Peter has family and reasons to live, so I can't imagine he'd make a convincing threat.

It produced the Carnage symbiote.

That he touches himself at night.

>himself

But Venom is two beings.

>hate