Out of context

out of context

Jughead confirmed for savage.

Context doesn't really change much.

I love this panel.
>Hey look, it's a baby!
>Let's shoot it in the face with a laser and see what happens!

Fucking kek

I'm not sure this is out of context.

I would have guessed that the panel opened unexpectedly and he was in its path

for crying out loud

seriously?

no wonder Trump won with shit like this in comics
I hope it was worth it sjws

If I remember correctly the women their is Harley Quinn, so it's less a feminist justifying a serial killer and more a serial killer trying to cast herself in a good light

I can't believe the pic still works

You got baited son.

Batman goes in HARD

The absolute madman!

Anyone got the screen shot of vision asking if you would kill a kitten

context usually doesn't really help that silver age craziness

he really sound fucking autistic at time damn

I actually know the context if any of y'all wanna know.

please

Every fucking time.

What happened was Superman was busy off planet and the crime bosses in Metropolis decide to use this opportunity to kill Jimmy Olsen by putting a huge bounty of his head.
News travels fast and now every lowlife in all of Metropolis is after Jimmy Olsen's big red head.
So to fight back, Jimmy Olsen drinks some formula he was given by the Legion of Superheroes that will temp give them one of their powers (in this case Chameleon Boy's shapeshifting)
But he only has enough of the formula left that only his HEAD can shapeshift.
So Jimmy is running from place to place, trying to stay one step ahead of the criminals while using animal heads like rhino ramming or elephant trunks grabbing to get past the enemies in front.
Eventually the criminals all corner Jimmy, gloating about "Superman can't save you NOW kid"
Which gives Jimmy the brilliant idea of Rubbing his hands on his Face (holy cats!)
And shapeshifting his face into Superman's, making all the criminals think that all this time Jimmy was just Superman in disguise to capture the hoodlums of Metropolis.
And so the criminals run scared while Jimmy Olsen (in Superman's face) laughs in a Superdickery way. Thus saving the day.

THE END

Jeez I gotta clean out this phone.
Over 6 fucking months of saved crap on here.

so does she not know he's a skeleton or...

I came.

Nah she's just cool with it (and knows to wear gloves to not get killed by his cyanide producing invisible skin)

I mean it's be weird for her not to notice a guy named DIRECTOR BONES wasn't a skeleton.

>his cyanide producing invisible skin
I forget how weird comics can get sometimes

That's what I love about comics
If ya got the writer and artist, a independent producer will probably allow you to go with it
And any higher-up that may have say-so on creative input is prolly a comics nerd who loves crazy comic shit already.

So it's all crazies and fans of crazies.

Thank you

Who the guy in the cheetah pattern outfit up front?

And now they're fucking all the time.

Anyway, isn't Harley's dialogue on the second panel an edit anyway? She said something along the lines of justifying herself, but nothing so ludicrous.

Nope, it's true to the panel, you might be thinking of the second time the cop brings Harley into a conversation

At this point, he'd gotten whonked with something that replaced his current mind with his ten year old mind.

oh Hal, you fucking retard

huh

meant to post

Ah, the wonderful time when "boner" meant "screw up" and "gay" meant happy.

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

you know that a shrink saying a serial killer is a role model is automatically suspect, right

i mean you do understand that nobody who produced this comic is seriously suggesting mass murder as a role anybody should be aspiring to

then again look who you voted for, given the supporters he has maybe you don't know that

maybe user really is triggered because womyn myrdyryrs are invading his traditional safe space

I love comic books

Them some intense eyes.
But hella nice fashion sense.

>maybe user really is triggered because womyn myrdyryrs are invading his traditional safe space

like I said

I hope it was worth it ;-)