Binged through the first 45 minutes of this, its pretty good so far!

Binged through the first 45 minutes of this, its pretty good so far!
Any other clowner movies I should watch later?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPfPEJsswI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stitches

this

Fucking yes. Came here to post this but my job is already done.

>but my job is already done

Is this an allusion to the fact that you're Dunn Hier, the famous clown from Christopher Nolan's A Dark Knight?

>From the master of terror
You mean the master of overrated shock gore films.
But I did like this one.

underrated.

K I N O

>Killer From Outer Space Clowns

Kind of an odd phrasing but I guess I get it.

Jesus I saw this movie a long time ago...oh shit it's all coming back to me. Doesn't he get fucking raped and goes on a revenge killings spree?

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPfPEJsswI

more or less

Are clowns an example of a forced normie meme?
Tons of people claim that clowns are "omg so scary" yet IT makes a bazillion dollars from hordes of normies seeing it on the opening weekend.

The only scary part is the BTS molestation.

Also: The Clown at Midnight.

>FROM THE MASTER OF TERROR
>ELI ROTH

It's mostly based around the fact that they scare small children and babies. They fall enough into the uncanny valley that really little ones don't like them and get scared.

Yes, according to Eli Roth.

>eli roth
>shock gore films
I dont know why this meme gets shilled so much his films are usually pretty tame by schlocky horror standards

Look at this list and tell he doesn't making his entire living off of mediocre gore movies.

not saying he doesn't, just his gore films are never as "shocking" as shilled.

Ah, then it's a misunderstanding. When I said "shock gore" films I meant more just that they are movies with no actual depth or content and try to get by on their gore alone, not necessarily that they are the goriest movies out there.