What are series that were at the hands of the wrong people?

What are series that were at the hands of the wrong people?

Cartoon Hangover and Frederator deserve to be out of business

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DMRegister/status/797152284564135938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no examples to share

I just find it fucking hilarious that their greedy shitty plan backfired so hard.

They took cartoons that could easily have found funding and success on a network and said "no, fuck all you networks, we want 100% merch rights, WE'LL DO IT OURSELVES" and then had no idea who to hire or how to spend their money

Miraculous ladybug could have been more than a preschool toddlershit with no budget.

too bad both the pilot and the series look like absolute shit and are unfunny and unoriginal

For a character struggling to make money, she sure eats pretty well

The fact that Frederator promised animation fans to "not be like those other networks" and literally turn out to be a lot worse is more than enough reason why I will never trust them again.

Especially with what they did to Bravest Warriors.
>put a show on hiatus for 3 fucking years with no info
>only feel obligated to say something when too many people start unsubscribing from their channel
>finally sell off the series as a final fuck you to fans to a company that will completely butcher it for the sake of making it appeal to wider and much younger audience.
Fuck.
You.
Frederator.

>finally sell off the series as a final fuck you to fans to a company that will completely butcher it for the sake of making it appeal to wider and much younger audience.
That can only be a good thing, though.

I suppose it could, but the company they sold it to was Nelvana.
They don't have a good track record of making good cartoons.

Jesus, you're upset. Who did they sell it to? Satan?

Baby cartoons are never a good thing.

>tfw watching the competition commit incompetent suicide

And rightfully so

>dem series legs
Im not complaining

I know this is bait.
It is always bait.
But. For what it's worth, high fat low nutrition foods and foods filled with indigestible preservatives are the ones that are cheap. Your body doesn't get the energy it needs from foods like this and it all just gets stored as fat. For example, I bought an entire box of Twinkies for a dollar yesterday, and two apples cost more than that and last a fraction as long.

Why does she have a boner?

>Pilot
>Thickness mistress
>Series
>Thickness mistress
What's the problem here

>Your body doesn't get the energy it needs from foods like this and it all just gets stored as fat
I'm sorry, but no, that's extremely incorrect. The body doesn't care what form the energy comes in, the metabolism process is slightly different depending on what kind of compound is being broken down but there is nothing you can eat that will automatically store as long-term fat if you're at a caloric deficit.

The problem is not that cheap processed foods provide too little energy, it's that they provide too much. They are extremely calorie dense while having little in the way of fiber and so are not filling which means people are likely to eat more. HFCS is also legitimately addictive.

wait wait
they sold bravest warrior?
what the fuck do they even have left at this point?

107 facts

>Cartoon Hangover and Frederator deserve to be out of business
100% agree
>they genuinely thought that they could make money with animation on YouTube
morons, single person operations with more talent then their whole company cant make money from it

With legs like that who gives a fuck?

>Bravest Warriors.
It was shit anyway, no real loss

>high fat low nutrition foods and foods filled with indigestible preservatives are the ones that are cheap.

I'm tied of this meme
Bulk rice, beans, sweet potatoes, and lentils are ridiculously cheap and provide plenty of calories, protein and fiber. Vegetables are cheap as fuck and filling. A one time investment in spices goes an incredibly far way. Regular meats like Chicken breast, ground beef, and stew meat bought on sale can be combined with the bulk carbs and vegetables to create a filling and nutritious meals that are large enough in serving size to throw in the fridge and eat over the week if you don't have time to prepare every night. This is the diet I used to get through grad school and paying off student debts.

The people who complain about healthy food being expensive are retards that have no idea how to even shop for food and do simple cooking.

>we will never have a good cartoon with a true womanchild main character

I NEED SOMEONE TO RELATE TO

>Vegetables are cheap as fuck and filling

>vegetables are cheap as fuck and filling

Literally both of those statements are wrong

>tfw I felt bad when I didn't backed it up and at the time I actually liked it
>fastfoward to the abortion of a design that it became
>mfw

I'm so glad they went out of business

LON

>spices
add fucking nothing to nutritional value, only to taste.

>regular meats
>bought on sale
you're basically conceding your point right here. If real foods aren't that expensive, why can't I buy fresh meat when I need it without threatening to break my grocery budget? My diet depends on the whims of the market, and that's fucked up. I'd be better off hunting my own.

>Vegetables are cheap as fuck and filling
What.

LON

It's insane how a single company can go from mediocre, amazing, and shit so fast.

>vegetables are cheap as fuck and filling

Have you never been to a farmer's market? The only places that don't have them are usually inner cities. Basically everything there (besides fruit) is 1 or 2 dollars each and will last you a good week. Vegetables are chock full of fiber that when eaten in the actual level of recommended servings leave you feeling fuller.

>add fucking nothing to nutritional value, only to taste
That's the whole fucking point. Its to make bland but nutritious foods like plain beans easier to eat. That way you don't need to use more calorie dense options to make the food more palatable--see people that drown shit in butter when something like a few chile flakes would do just as well.

Its because consistent meat intake isn't necessary to meet all of your dietary needs. A couple meals with meat a week is all you require to meet various nutrient needs such as B12. Its something you add as something nice every know then, while you use the cheap ass lentils and beans to fill your everyday protein needs. And meat will keep in the freezer for ages. When it goes on sale, you buy a bunch then and save it for later on down the line.

>ITT: People who have never been to a farmers' market

Maybe quit shopping at fucking Whole Foods.

Really? that's weird. They said that season 3 was basically done. They posted images and clips and stuff.

>Bravest Warriors

And nothing of value was lost.

>farmers market
>only open 3 months out of the year
You commiefornians forget that most people don't live in a subtropical climate.

If you don't go to whole foods where do you get your daily dose of activated almonds?

>I helped pay for this

I feel robbed

nah, i didn't want it

Yes matt,that's what you get for sucking rebecca's cock

hey there, the commies are the ones most likely to argue against that guy and claim healthy shit is too expensive.

>twitter.com/DMRegister/status/797152284564135938

Not that guy, but if Iowans can build an indoor farmers market, other cold weather states can too

Iowa does a lot of cool shit.

Fucking Minnesota and Maine have year round markets. Even Alaska manages to have one. Most of places switch over to winter fruits (persimmon season for example is October to February) and vegetables around this time of year and keep them around until March or April. They may not all be the stuff that you're used to eating or cooking with, but they are available and still cheap. For example winter squash and most root vegetables (heirloom carrots, potatoes, and turnips) are available throughout winter
And if one isn't available, frozen vegetables are still available and only marginally more expensive. Be thankful that as a society we can even consistently access summer/fall vegetables in the dead of winter.

NYC has several year round
Everything is more expensive than store bought stuff though

>guest hosts
>obviously not fans of the show the episode covers
>can't pronounce names or words correctly
>mfw

I actually don't mind the 107 facts. But, yeah, the mispronunciations and generally obvious facts they use are pretty bad.