King's Batman Run

Are you kidding me? I'm not gonna lie, I'm OK with where this is going but the dialogue throughout this entire run has been terrible. First of all, the Rebirth was the shittiest attempt at a "year one" by pulling that seasons shit. Then Batman repeats himself in almost every issue. He tells Gotham goodbye 3 times in issue 5, then he says "I know" like 7 times in issue 6, then in issue 9 he repeats himself constantly. Not to mention the abysmal dialogue in the issue 10 preview. Also, Ms Gothams powers make no sense since they fluctuate and with barely any information Bruce just goes with it. Not to mention the 3 jokers still out there which were even close to being mentioned in issue 9, King and his fucking wordplay. Jesus fuck this and the Justice League run, this is easiest his lowest of his recent works.

Morrison when?

And by Justice League, I mean Hitch's current shit stained run which is somehow worse than Johns.

Go read marvel if you want baby language, faggot

i'm enjoying king's run a lot more than most, but yeah it could be way better

just fucking bring back morrison

Rebirth was plotted by Snyder, he's the one that does those unbelievably retarded "reimaginings" of Batman villains.

Was the last Batman issue the one in wich Batman just repeats "im going to break your damn back" over and over 'til the issue ends?
That was some Bendis level speak, and i really liked King's Vision.

You mean you didnt enjoy that amazing arc in wich the JL fights giants made out of all the people on earth that was boring as shit?

As usual, OP is butthurt at King preferring DC over Marvel.
>i really liked King's Vision.
See?

Yeah, the entire Bat line is kind of in the shitter right now. I'm just ignoring it.
And then there's this faggot, who's probably the main reason that we got the banner contest result that we did.

Maybe he just sucks at writing for bi-monthlies?

Why? I can get all of my Bendispeak fix from King now.

OP, face it: only a DC hater i.e. you reads comics he hates.

>blaming Snyder for King's mediocrity
Enough with these pity excuses.

Yeah, Snyder isn't responsible for King being the worst writer ever, at Marvel and DC.

Well this sounds rational im glad we're all seriously talking about comics in here.

If I didn't read them, I wouldn't know if I hated them, silly.

>seriously
Company wars are a very serious matter, OP.

>DC haters trying to justify their hate
lrn2shill

OP here, I actually like DC a lot and have been reading them for half a decade as they have much better stories and dialogue. I don't really like Marlel and I think Bendis needs to be shot and Civil War II is the worse thing in a long while. The only Marlel comic I read now are the 2 Captain Americas.

That stated, I do believe that Snyder did have an influence on the Rebirth issue, as to why it came out as confusing as it is. Even so, King shouldn't be writing Batman. His only achievement so far was Batman 2&3 (which were a lot better than the rest for some reason) and Bat-Alfred.

According to Snyder, the "Family" builds stories together, and his and King's Batman Rebirth issue really showed that they are not a good match.

Summary: Yes, King should be writing better, but he has a handicap that neither Morrison or Snyder had.

>The only Marlel comic I read now are the 2 Captain Americas.
Marvelcuck get out rrrrrreeeeee.

So in order for us to get good batbooks we must take out Snyder?

The dialogue is what bothers me the most. I'll forgive a mediocre story in a heartbeat if it has good dialogue, but man, well, first of all the story isn't even mediocre and the dialogue is boringly efficient and weirdly repetitive.

Snyder and Mark Doyle, who must be a great fan of Snyder's writing, because "[he] is the one that came to that reading with the book that I was in. He found me [...]. He brought me into comics."

Bring Back Morrison