Niggers ruined comics

Niggers ruined comics.

I don't want an ooga booga as an Avenger

no, blacks dint ruin shit, its the dumb white morons like bendis and family that feel they have to be tolerant to "minorities" for some warped sense of pity that lets them feel superior to other whites. t- black dude.

This.

Are you okay with black people being superheroes, though? In general, I mean.

Whites ruined comics. All this female mansplaining shit is white folk

I have similar thoughts to this. It's also due to white guilt and some weird "we gotta pay them back for not having them in our comics for so long!" kind of mentality.

I think it would work if it isn't forced. Cyborg or Black Panther for example I think are fine. Weird stuff happens when they make a team of completely unrelated heroes that are together just because they're black.

Isn't Sup Forums supposed to liberal now that America is conservative?

I mean, I get the whole diversity thing. It'd be pretty lame if every superhero was just, you know, white. But it's retarded when everyone is now black or gay or something out of nowhere.

no

>having black people in comics is somehow ruining things

No. I can think of at least three things that are a much bigger issue then this so called diversity push.

i wish we had more of our own super heroes like black panther , not because he has "black" in his name but because he has a mask, i always hated how black heroes dont really have a mask, only john Stewart managed to pull it off. i mean fuck, luke cage is literally a black guy with a hoodie full of bullets. its gross. if a random heroes is randomly turned black its just a publisher taking the easy route and riding on the popularity of another guy.

>salty libs falseflagging this hard

wew

Yeah it has to make sense in context. Best example is New Super-Man. He's Chinese because he's, well, in China. African Americans in predominantly African American communities, etc.

Presumably the only reason that superheroes were white is because:
1) white people wrote them and
2) whites are the majority in the US

It just makes sense, historically speaking.

Static seemed to be pretty good with a mask.

\thread

Is having a discussion with another user, while in this thread, part of falseflagging?

Well, he used to wear an orange shirt, a chain belt, and a metal tiara. Does that help?

shit you got me there i loved static shock.

It's painfully obvious OP is false flagging hard, everyone on the right is far too happy enjoying the anal apocalypse to do anything like this

/thread

Fuck off and die.

Nigga Black Panther joined the Avengers in 1968

Its a slow flip. Give it one year

Static Shock was great.
Too bad Dwayne MacDuffy was a bit of a whiny libbie (he made Icon, his black Superman expy, have a Republican set of views, to shake things up a bit. MacDuffy later reached maximum triggering when a black senator approved of Icon's political views). And also dead. RIP.

t- white dude

Black senator was an irl dude, by the way

Obama is still in office user.

RUDE

its really shity looking, and relies on him being a black guy. the colors are specifically chosen to highlight his skin color. compare to the crazy owl guy from squadron supreme who has clearly read to many batman novels.

That Nighthawk guy is supposed to be a direct pastiche of Batman

i liked blur he had a cool design, but as a speedster its hard to write these kind of characters, his earlier design was INDEED just a black dude with goggles lol
i like how he killed the knight hawk of that universe lol