Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8NySgvYCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>losing the internet
what did he mean by this?

We will succeed in this global internet war.
We will succeed, kamerad.

(((Stein)))

I apologize

Sad others arent man enough to do the same!

For what? The Internet has always fostered groups of abrasive twats.

>dissenting opinions are hate

Tumblr has some apologising to do, it seems.

it's like they discovered the internet when facebook became popular and didn't venture outside it for some time

The hatred is justified
liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039

I don't know, I see plenty of people on FB being abrasive twats.

>We're
Who is "we"? The progressives?

Yes but when they do something nasty it's justified because they're on the right side of history, goy.

>the author of an article whining about "hate" once authored a piece called "fuck the troops"

yeah me too, but that's because I know how to pick my friends. some people live in bubbles, and their facebook accounts will reflect that until they wander off

Why do they keep hating on hate as if hate is a bad thing?
It's like those fags that bash fear. Nigga it's a part of our survival instinct.

It was never their's in the first place.

Why should we apologize?
It because of these kinds of faggots that goverments are censoring the internet all over the world to "protect" their feelings.

And people like that who talk about the internet have never understood its freedom and what it means.

>why our propaganda does not work on media that are not controlled

>why our ideology isn't compatible with the (hateful) culture of the internet

Get Fucked.

NEVER!

>their facebook accounts
If you have a goybook account in current year, knowing the electric jew watches and quantifies every key you press, you deserve whatever comes your way.

Sup Forums is the internet love machine

Anyone feel like we've been stuck in eternal september 2.0 ever since the 2009 - 2011 flood of normies?
We are just taking it back.

>Rule 20 of the internet
>Nothing is to be taken seriously

Some of the normies were successfully converted but some normies successfully took over and found a new hug box
See b and soc for an example

Can anyone answer me why the media is trying to make internet look bad and censor it more? why the fuck they want to shut up people's mind so bad!?

>Normalfags steal our memes and make normiechan sites to breed the most obnoxious retards ever and have them run around shitting other sites up
>Turn Sup Forums for girls into feminist shitheap
>Try to shut down torrenting
>Neuter sites like Motherless
>Take over the media and make it all about celebs and leftist bullshit
>Bully Moot into retirement
>Patreon and crowdfunding
>Giving Google more control than any single entity should have
>YOU are ruining OUR internet

As long as it's their PC white hating liberal madman, You just want that person to give you your internet back. Because you feel that you’re this internet’s rightful owners.

There’s only one problem with that. This internet isn’t yours. You don’t own it. It never was. There is no real internet. You don’t own it. You don’t own Twitter. You don't own youtube.

Big government wants to get bigger. With the internet everyone can see the problems that big media is covering up so of course they want to censor it.

>Joel Stein
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
How don't normies sniff the jew out already, I mean how?!

>Stein

Let em find me, fucko.

t. vagabond

The leftists are growing dangerously desperate. Brexit and Trump's nomination has dramatically shown the world that they can't get their way by screaming that the opposition is racist/misogynistic/xenophobic/islamophobic/transphobic/homophobic. If Trump wins the election, they will go into a full on meltdown.

Their only option is to use any remaining influence they have to seize the Internet and destroy anonymity for everyone's 'safety'. Voters may be growing ever more numb to their tactics but businesses are still susceptible, the end goal would be a transition from targeting the jobs of anyone who posts a stupid comment on Twitter et al. to targeting the livelihood of anyone who fails to toe the party line. The Internet has crippled the MSM in terms of influence, this is calculated to seize control of the narrative once again.

>tfw we are winning

He means that the liberals Magic Argument winning words are losing their power. When someone accuses you of "racism" or "hate", you are supposed to stop arguing immediately, lest state sanctioned punishment should come down upon you for using reason against insanity. The surest sign that you are dealing with an idiot who needs to be purged is that he will call you a "racist" who is filled with "hate". Those whose arguments cannot stand on their own will always fall back on the old "stop saying truths the government does not like, or I will sic them on you".

>losing the internet

They act as if they had control of it to begin with. The internet has always been this way. It will always be this way. (((Progressives))) and their fucking self-entitlement.

>will always be this way
Since the UN is taking control of the Internet by the end of this month, that will soon be a thing of the past

Hey a fellow swissfag.
Remember to vote on 25.9. against the NDG

The media used to have near complete control of what information people got. They are absolutely mad at the very idea of the internet.

Most journalists yearn for the 1930s-90s when they could demonize or praise things without competition with the assurance that the majority opinion of journalists would impose itself on society in the long run.

The various colours of factory worker are calling each other names and at this rate the bottom line will suffer if they refuse to work side by side on the production line.

There is only one race. The slave race.

Definitely.

>Joel Stein

>taking control of the internt
>UN..
I am sorry what??
why is the UN sticking its dick in here
doesn't it have enough shit it has screwed up..
also proof??

ICANN is a US approved monopoly. As such, it's held accountable to US values such as free speech. Ownership is being passed to the UN, who make immensely logical decisions like appointing Saudi Arabia as the head of their Human Rights Council.

Don't you like it when we get to vote on important decisions and thre rest of the world doesn't?

nice

WTF
god fucking dammit,cant Russia like veto this shit
fucking lib shits,if they censer the inrnet the black slash has to be massive,this is worse than any kind of political censorship the right has EVER even attempted

Russia doesn't want to. Every crooked world leader (Putin may be crooked in a way you like but he's still crooked) is rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of not having to set up their own Great Firewall, easily bypassed by VPNs and instead being able to protect their respective feelings by burning any part of the Internet that challenges them to the ground.

can't find any reliable news on this
can you link a news site
no I know that putin is a cunt I thought he wouldn't like a internet censorship espically when most international support for him comes from the right

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/

I sure as hell do.
Unfortunately the referendum against the Vorratsdatenspeicherung didn't get to be.

this is nothing right??
they possiblely can't think they can censer the internet with out a massive back lash

>when you're wondering if he's serious but then you notice he has a kike name

I'll apologize when the world no longer deserves to be hated.

Yeah - but I'm kinda torn on this one desu. But nevermind, just the threat of a referendum makes the justice department tremble in fear. It feels great.

It's fucking useless. We just need to get rid of terrorists and not let any of that subhuman kind in. I'm tired of politicians letting in scum and in return combat the subhumansby making a surveillance state controlling everyone. Fucking phony scheme.

If they find my goybook all they're going to get is some 10 years old e-dust and adbots

Well, would you look at the time.

I'll always love the internet because it's true diversity.

They are laying the groundwork for censoring the web when the US hands the reins over. Now the UN *must* shut these places down to stop the hate.

>Don't you like it when we get to vote on important decisions and thre rest of the world doesn't?
Yeah. Also. Don't you like it to get to vote on important decisions, and then the usual clowns do whatever the fuck they want, except respecting our very vote.

(((stein)))

This title should read ((( goys waking up)))

The same people arguing that they're losing the Internet to the culture of hate are the people who showed up one month after the iPhone was released and would argue that usurping cultures in the third world is awful whilst tone-policing people who've been online since the days you were taught to never use your real name because paedophiles will try to rape you.
They think that the Internet is theirs because they spent $700 on a shiny thing and can't understand that the people who didn't buy a shiny thing don't give a shit about their shiny thing and think that they're wankers and are immune to the social consequences which exists in the real world.

>PEOPLE LIKE PIC RELATED ARE WHY WE EXIST
>TALCUM X YALL

Milo's podcast had this guy on pretty recently, it was a pretty entertaining listen, Joel Stein is a good sport and didn't get outrageously offended by Milo's arguments.

that's pretty much exactly what my beard looks like.

That's where I heard the name before. I remember him now.
I remember that Milo kept offering examples of left wingers attacking prominent conservatives and asking why the only examples in the article were left wingers getting harassed.
Was kind of interesting to hear him stumbling over trying to think of a reason and eventually conceding that he didn't even think about it.

It was ours to start with fucktard

That just a an article to prepare liberals to accept Hate Speech Control laws that Hillary will instaure.

>you sir have won the internet! xdddddd

No one knows.

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

in norway stein and steinar are common first names. yes they mean rock and rocks. also we have a city called bergen.

SEO changed the psycho linguistic patterns of the brain.

And the NSA and foreign intelligence organizations for that matter are threatening the lives of conspiracy theorist or setting them up for electroshock. And playing election shocker. If people are not allowed to hate their govt theyll automaticaly revert to hating others. Thats all.

>Huh.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8NySgvYCw

what the fuck is this book any way

Why are they using the Internet if they can't adapt to the culture of its inhabitants?