USA without niggers, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100safest2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

paradise

detroit before and after.

detroit crimerate

crime rate per city

And on top of that they also have special priveledges and demand even more special priveledges.

I'll take a wild fucking guess and say.. it would probably be a bit better.

If you compare the demographic makeup of 2015's "safest cities of the US" you'll see that they almost exclusively have a 90%+ white popullation
neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100safest2015/

What seems to be systemic is blacks ability to murder their own in droves, weither they live in the US or africa, and also harm everyone else who is fortunate enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

yep.. PURE COINCIDENCE.

It's the inconvenient truth that you're not allowed to mention. or you're a raycist for wanting majority white nations to stay white nations.

pic related.

Doesn't matter that they have their own nations where they are ethnic majorities, they seem to pretend those doesn't exist, and that they somehow have to cram their overflow populations into ours.

>Gorilla's: strong family values
>niggers: often abandon their young at birth

actually Gorilla males don't care for the young at all, that's the female's responsibility
the gorilla male will however learn them social skills with other males when they grow up

so in that sense niggers and gorillas are the same

They have strong family values is the point.

Also you should be able to expect a bit more from a human than from a gorilla desu.

The globalmurderrates is slightly incorrect because islamic nations are bad at reporting it and ofcourse killings in the name of islam or for violating sharia law isn't considered murder.

But you can clearly see how much africans in general commit crime, and yeah south america isn't far behind either. But that's probably more due to drugs cartels either way, around blacks never relax unless you want to become a statistic, in which case your good intentions are pretty useless.

A damn good start...

Literally was a cop that did an AMA yesturday and said the worst he had seen in detroit was a nigger that killed another nigger with a clawhammer because he owed him 3 dollars.. totally senseless.. Niggers can have an impulse to try to kill you over anything if they get in a foul mood.

And then they blame their actions on society instead of themselves.

The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition
By Edwin S. Rubenstein, M.A., New Century Foundation

Major Findings

>The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible.
>Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
>There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics.
> Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
>In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
>In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time.
>This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

OY VEY

JUST A COINCIDENCE

They also seem to capable of losing all morality and humanity when they get in groups. And act as if it's perfectly rational, some of the africa examples are just fucking insane.

in groups they are by far the most dangerous.

also:

>(((Rubenstein)))

A much nicer place. I say ship em all back to Africa

Like a mix between 1970s England and modern Australia.

It would be like the beginning of bioshock infinity.

Pics like this just make me sad
The past was so perfect in a social level

>GAS THE FURRIES
>RACE WAR NOW

>black people hate and beat up gay people
>black people let others suck their dick

wat?

It seems as soon as they abandon the pan european culture of the US, its values norms and laws etc. they regress massively, and when that happens.. Watch out.. the shit is going to hit the fan.

As far as i can tell if you want to keep them in your nation, you have to flood them with job opportunities and hope they stick by them so they don't turn to other nasty shit and hope that this somehow mitigates the damage they cause. Them being on welfare is a total nightmare, never put a nog on welfare.. They need to be doing something productive otherwise the "devil makes use of idle hands" especially in the case of blacks.. in a more extreme way than most..

So basically what trump is wanting to do is the best option really.. secure law and order, basically judge dredd type patrols in their neighbourghoods to get rid of the "professional" drug gangs etc. and to deter blacks from being criminal, whilst keeping them employed so they also don't think to do criminal activity and other nasty stuff..

Literally have to block them every way, if you just leave them to themselves.. we know exactly what happens, i don't know how many lives both black and non blacks it's going to cost and how many years people are going to pretend that's not the case before they realize this and take action to do the aforementioned.

And they definately shouldn't be pampered either, they take that as a justification to do bad shit and call themselves victims.

when completely removing racist bias, the utopian situation would be one where all people in a certain area are willing and able to work together to progress their own comunity. They want to be the best version of themselves and help others become the best version of theirselves.

if you had to assign people to this job, you need to remove all people who have shown not to be willing to participate in the community and society as a whole.
By removing everyone who you think will not help the comunity, you create the best people for this job.

afer you removed the people and look at your community what will you see?

most likely people with good intentions, capabilities and strong morals and values. that's really all you need, the race percentages don't matter, because you have created the "best" society and any other make-up would be less qualified

Mexico

So much can change in 100 years

>when completely removing racist bias
That's where you go wrong. It's not racial bias it's racial awareness, some people you need to treat a different way.. that's what i'm trying to say, and the idiot leftists insists not to do so..

Blacks easily get unmotivated, are not interested in studying and working hard etc. They have to be given no other choice than to work hard on their education and to be thrown into a job.. other they become totally destructive to their surroundings.

It's not the same with other ethnicities so much as it is with blacks.

Racial percentages matter massively and you can't take the african out of a black man, it will be lurking there.. but if you absolutely insist on having many different ethnicities in your nation (which is a bad idea but if you insist) you can mitigate it in such a fashion that they still function well in society by basically actively blocking them from having the opportunity to get into a viscious cycle.

And ultimately they will be better off and thankful for it. They just don't seem to be able to encourage and do these things by themselves. But with enough "practice" it creates a feedback loop due to successes that then creates a momentum that keeps going so they don't regress again.

In many ways this is the same with middle easterners. This will also reduce their totally devastating reckless reproduction, if you take away childcare and these things from them they will have a normal birthrate and they will think twice with whom they have sex with since no daddy state to pay for a single mom with 4 different black fathers. means they are fucked if they make a bad decision. And need to try to patch up with the father. It encourages good decisionmaking which they really don't fucking have to be honest.. they have terrible decisionmaking in relationships both black women and black men.

And the single motherhood which is just beyond rampant amongst blacks is one of the most well known correlations to future criminal behaviour of the child aswell as of poverty.. When people are working and have to pay for their own shit they think also about when they're going to have kids and don't expect others to automatically pay for them just cause they splerg them out.. They basically get more equilibrium oriented..

Which is one of the main problems in africa is they have way too many kids and can't even feed themselves or their kids or rely on themselves to do stuff. And they do the exact same thing if you put them on welfare. aswell as crime and all this stuff.. they literally destroy cities that way cause people move out because of the crime it's obvious, and businesses move out too (less jobs) and so property values go down.. and you have yourself a ghetto. I mean it's no mystery why these things happen, just people don't want to say it out loud. But it has to be addressed if you want to make it better for blacks..

If it's better for blacks (not pampering them but making sure they are all employed etc. like aforementioned) it's ironically much safer for everyone else aswell.

Making sure they are productive at all times will also destroy the whole bangbanger gangster culture that's a total menace to them. So they no longer protect criminals and call them victims if they get killed or arrested by police, but actually go yeah, fuck that asshole one less criminal idiot in my community i need to worry about.

And they'll start to appreciate how nice it is to have peaceful communities with very little crime and making sure it stays that way etc.

>Elderly
>Woman
>SELF DEFENSE
>AGAINST DINDU GANG
This realy got me

I mean they can't keep defending morons like pic related and then be upset that they have high crime rates and fatalities in their communities and that they are shit because nobody wants to setup businesses or live there.

Either a criminal is not a victim, or you accept high crime rates and should stop fucking complaining about them..

Only problem is weither blacks like it or not, these criminal elements have to go otherwise they'll never turn that ghetto into a peaceful community. So really the choice is not just up to them since the welfare and social problems is a massive burden to the taxpayer aswell.

Though it would be fucking awesome for the US if the blacks took initiative on this issue instead of defending criminals and terrible behaviour and lack of discipline in school etc. And walking around with the BLM idiots that are doing the exact opposite.. if blacks follow BLM they will be 100% sure that they'll stay in their trash ghettos for the forseeable future and nothing is going to change for the better.

Also how many BLM "protesters" do you think there would be if they had to actually work for a living? NONE.

I do not insist in having different etnicities in my nation/community
All I say is, it does not really matter what the makup of your country is, as long as everyone works togeter and does not destruct their surroundings.

most likely there will not be many blacks in this society, but there sure are some who want to escape from their past and present niggers

never follow the US example don't import niggers

>Dindu gang

I'm not that easy to fool OP

Look at it this way, being racially aware is far better and more beneficial to all parties involved than not being so..

We know on individual basis people are not the same, we treat people on an individual level sometimes, also in workplace how we respond to them and know their strenghts and weaknesses.

But we go pants on head about ethnicities eventhough that's entirely the same thing, they have different phenotypical traits..

For instance.. the lack of motivation undesire to study, higher propensity for criminality etc.

If you understand these weaknesses you can mitigate them.. the ultimate goal is ofcourse everyone regardless of ethnicity being well educated atleast as to what they do, and competent, self reliant and able to lead productive lives in peaceful communities.

To achieve that however, you have to be a racial realist. otherwise you have said to yourself "i don't know what weaknesses i should try to mitigate because i don't want to be racist so for me race doesn't exist *fingers in ears*"

And then all you can say are you an idiot? it's not going to change the situation that you deny it it's just going to making solving socio economic and social problems far harder because you deny yourself the understanding of what to mitigate and what direction to push things in.

Some needs to be encouraged or pushed towards certain things eventhough they do not like it at first.. Blacks in particular need to be totally blocked actively from crime and joblessness to not become self destructive. The end result is better for them than to be left to themselves.

Being racially aware doesn't mean you hate other ethnicities permanently, but ofcourse you get pissed off when certain ethnicities don't act correctly. And quite frankly the blacks who are hardworking smart thinking people etc. i don't even mind althought they really should be in africa helping their people.

Just as gay as Canada.

Niggers are the secret sauce to making racist whites. Compare Vermont to Texas

Of course there'll be more property crime in an area where there's more to steal bro.

Violent crime on the other hand? No fucking excuse.

Culturally insignificant

It makes perfect sense.
Being gay is about what people you love, and which people you want to have sex with.

Forcing someone to suck your dick is about power and degradation of other people.

They're just against love, and pro degrading others they have power over.

But it means you understand the differences between individuals and between different groups of people/ethnicities and their strengths and weaknesses..

You can't just say i don't want to understand how that individuals mentality etc. is and then expect to get a good result out of whatever interaction be it work related or otherwise.

Similarly you can't solve problems that are caused predominately by ethnic traits by pretending said ethnic traits are not a thing and not adopting a strategy to mitigate negative traits and push certain things that are beneficial for them etc., you'll never get the problems sorted then if you don't do that.

Ofcourse we should all get along, i'm a nationalist so i believe strongly in people should have their own clay and stay on it.. it's just much easier for everyone to get along including internationally when people feel like they have a connection and place they belong where the majority is like them and behave like them.

But for minorities definately you need to be racially aware a) who you bring in and b) what their traits are. Different strokes for different folks..

This is also why it's so destructive that jews is peddling all this equality through diversity crap.. there is no such thing as absolute equality on earth.. however man can structure a framework of equal opportunity and make sure all do well, but that doesn't make everyone EXACTLY as good as everyone else.. NO what it means you harness strengths and weaknesses, and mitigate negative traits with people who got the short end of the stick with how they developed so you get them up to par.

we're different on individual basis and we're very different ethnically. If we just remembered that which i think was people knew in the past.. things would be much easier for everyone.

Ofcourse we're all humanity under god but everyone knows that the rest of this "one race human race" is a joke, you pick up on it immediately but are instructed to suppress it.

>Lithuania that red
Why?

Personally i'm a big believer in epigenetics the idea that you can actually breed yourself more intelligent within your own ethnicity by tackling adversities etc. and by promoting good traits and these things. I don't think that africans are just stranded with a 70-80 iq on average and nothing can be done about it if they don't crossbreed..

But you have to indocrinate them out of that epigenetic cycle of crime and bad behaviour.. if you reward those with shit behaviour by having many kids instead of the ones doing good in the communities you end up with mini idocracy regardless of what nation you do it in and what ethnicity you're dealing with.

Ofcourse these things take time, but if you force a positive feedback loop that creates success by blocking criminal traits (not allowing them to go on welfare and getting into crime especially in case of blacks) and throwing them into a job benefitting them and everyone else, promoting self accountability and these things, and mitigating other factors in a similar way through racial awareness (blacks need to be forced to study hard basically till a positive feedback loop starts in their communities) you have a much higher chance of reaching a society where people are more equally competent.. no matter what country you're in or what ethnicity you're dealing with.

Become sterilized and get the newest iPhone every year for life.

It'll pay dividends.

Tackling a negative epigenetic cycle needs outside help they need to be indoctrinated into a positive cycle instead to get the ball rolling, one of the most obvious examples of this is blacks... they have a long history of not doing shit for themselves, and committing a lot of crime and single motherhood and having too many kids and all that stuff.. and for that cycle to break you can't expect to just have them kind of figure it out by themselves.. it's not working.

What leftists doing are totally destructive for that situation is retarded and unhelpful they are claiming their situation is because of "racism" it isn't it's because of negative phenotypal traits leading to continual failure, that have been promoted through long term breeding of people with those traits. If you want to turn that around you need to create an environment/framework where they succeed.. Which activate certain things with regards to epigenetics in their offspring etc.

Imo that's why europeans were so successfull they faced all kinds of problems they had to tackle and they dealt with them instead of saying "shit this is impossible i give up".. So it's up to us to give others a framework where they can achieve success and start breeding that way too within their own ethnicities.

Utopia.