Sorry, my earpiece isn't working...What was that? Oh, I still can't hear

Sorry, my earpiece isn't working...What was that? Oh, I still can't hear...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w0doWx73iM4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=99lSu0lkN-I
youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cool story bitch, now go make me a sandwich

>I think you've had enough

Just give up Sup Forums. You'll just never come up with a decent comeback and you should just accept that.

>Do you feel in charge?

holy fuck
i stopped regularly browsing this board last year and people are STILL trying to create a comeback for this

>starts jacking off and moaning in the most cringe inducing sound possible

The unanswerable question.

AGENT FIRED

WE
JUST
NEED
MORE
TIME

>Is it because I is black?

Nice. Make her repeat herself until she realises what a complete cunt she is.

it's actually interesting how little progress has been made here. what is it about this specific situation that makes it so hard to salvage?

He already won.
youtu.be/w0doWx73iM4

>looks at the audience, smiles slyly, and doesn't repeat it

It's the fat man v. Stacy dynamic

A story as old as time.

>Where's my snare?
>I have no snare in my headphones.

don't remember this scene very well, but i think being upfront would work. ''isn't that kind of a shitty thing to say?'' phrased better/more appropriately, of course

There's an audience to please.
You can't just slam her, you have to create a comeback that redeems yourself, burns her and doesn't make you seem petty or angry.

That's basically what he went with though. Both times. Kek

faking a technical problem? that's more creativity than he's displayed in his entire career

Sorry, I still can't hear, I think the earpiece is shorting out.

She's a dumb girl whose only where she is because of her looks, not some evil machiavellian mastermind, she would take the bait.

I don't understand this at all. Does Jonah Hill even speak French? What insult was so bad that there's "no comeback for it." Every video I try to watch of this has 90% dislikes. Why are people even talking about this so long after the bitch publicly apologized and admitted she is inferior in every way?

>Why are people even talking about this so long after
Because it's a rare example of a situation where you can't figure out a comeback, even years after it happened.

If the audience feels pity for your, or if you seem bitter, you lost.

What if he just punched her?
>meet dicaprio *slam* and pitt *pow*
>how do you like that you stupid french whore? FUCK YEAH AMERICA GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

this might be the way, fellas

did jonah have a gun on him? if so, why didnt he shoot her between the eyes?

>Oh, I get it. Fat-shaming. Nice.

WHAT DID SHE SAY? GOD I HATE WHEN FAGS REPLY, BUT DON'T ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION

Why do the neckbeard responses always take a strange patriotic turn?

his fingers are too fat to fit inside the trigger guard

Why not just cut off his balls and hand them to her?

Watch the fucking video.

stop making fun of me....... before you set off my TEMPER

That's also an idea.

look up ''jonah hill ornella fleury'' on youtube

The right move is to laugh it off. No elaborate answer. No clever retort. No rage. Just laugh and move on with your life.

new to Sup Forums. Seeing this the first time what I would say is "Oh I thought I would be rich enough to buy foreign whores but you lot sure are greedy to want DiCaprio or Pitt."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=99lSu0lkN-I

This was exactly what he needed to do.

Dude, I've written a program to simulate all possible contingencies for this line of attack, and none of them work. In over 500,000 simulations, she still wins. Every. Single. Time. The earpiece gambit is a failure.

Too elaborate. Too wordy. Makes you look too desperate.

It's known physical law.

Stacy defeats fat man.

Every time.

This or "Because they have more money right? Man, French women are more expensive than I thought. Haha"

This is the true Chad response,

Hill is too fat and ugly to pull this off. Cruise gets away with it.

That's terrible.
A confident laugh with an added comment, or somehow turning it on her in a light-hearted humorous way could work.

If you just laugh when people insult you, that sends a signal that it's your only defense mechanism, and that you're an easy target for further insults.

"hmm well yes heh that was rather anti-semitic thing of you to say.. shgidoing"
thoughts lad

>Money? No, it's because they've seen their penis during the Obama administration tubby.

NOT YET. NOT AFTER WE'VE COME SO FAR.

Makes you seem petty, and not really a good joke anyway. Wouldn't work.

Was this the turning point for Jonah's weight loss?

The 'I have more money' move is some beta small dick shit.

It's like threatening to sue someone.

>lose weight
>become Chad
>date her daughter
Would this be the perfect, long-con comeback?

Let me speak from personal experience, the best thing you can do in a situation like this when a woman insults you is to act turned on. It makes her feel uncomfortable and it places you in a position of power.

If you respond with anger, hurt, or another insult, it will show her she got the reaction she wanted, she got you angry, that means she won.

If you respond with something like "ohh yeah, I'm so hard right now, please keep going..." she will just be confused and be like "wtf", she will regret having insulted you, now she feels the threatened one and the power is back in your hand. She knows just insulting your sexuality or malehood will just lend to your strength against her, and she will go silent, because you're immune to her insults against your manhood. In fact, by becoming the sexually aggressive one, now you're the one threatening her, and shes the one in danger.

Its the best way to win.

Duh

This would only work one on one, as a random creep with nothing to lose.
He's on national television. This would damage his reputation far more than her insults ever could.

Wouldn't work.

This user has definitely been maced before.

Yes you should say something sexual on foreign television. Have you ever left your stupid country amerifat?

>i doubt that'd be the first time you've exchanged money with men in a cheap hotel room

>*stands up and faces crowd*
>"Yeah, I may be fat. Yeah, I may be unnattractive. Go ahead, laugh at me. But deep down, I'm still a god damn human just like all of you. Go ahead, break me down. But under the surface you know what matters to me the most? This thing. *Points at heart*. This thing right here.

taking your dick out in a rage, scream-crying ''SEE? IT'S JUST AS BIG AS THEIRS'' then running off the stage as fast as you can, then tripping and breaking your nose

>Let me speak from personal experience,

This shit happens to this neckbeard irl

cringe

>A fantasy indeed

Objectively the best rebuttal. Simple and effective

Give me a working link you useless waste of air. All I see are french videos with no subtitles and 90% dislikes. Thanks again for doing jack shit.

How is that in any way a rebuttal?

>for you

But money wasn't a part of her joke.
You're reaching.

Duh. Reiterating that a declared fantasy is a fantasy is like totally a sick burn.

real human being

Not even close.
The goal of the joke is to ridicule him, which it does.

She isn't implying that it's going to happen.

but it's part of YOUR joke, you're inferring she's a whore but not explicitly saying it.

artistic license

It had literally nothing to do with money

It's time to wave the white flag fellows.

>DUMB BITCH! DUMB BITCH! FUCK YOU

>*dramatically rips off his mic and runs back stage crying*
>audience is filled with mixed laughter and confusion
>presenters become sympathetic for jonah and ask him to please come back
>he comes walking back with a smile on his face
>"sorry that was just the first time I was called fat before... *audience chuckles* ...I didn't know how to take it. why is this lady in weather and not comedy??" *audience chuckles*
foolproof

In her "fantasy" she thinks shes good enough for any of them. This puts her back in her place

The joke doesn't work when hers doesn't revolve around money in any way.
It's completely nonsensical to word it that way, the format "wouldn't be the first time you X" requires X to already be present in what you're responding to.

>If you just laugh when people insult you, that sends a signal that it's your only defense mechanism, and that you're an easy target for further insults.
Which is irrelevant as long as you don't actually feel insulted.

How does "well, it's true that I am a fat worthless slob, but you're not good enough for these other men" in any way help you?
She has already declared it to be a fantasy, it's not the sick burn you think it is.

Just slap the shit out of her, muslim style

No matter what you feel, the audience still laughs at you, and you still got elaborately roasted by some nobody.

>If you just laugh when people insult you, that sends a signal that it's your only defense mechanism, and that you're an easy target for further insults
You don't just laugh and stare still your shoes, you follow up with something. "Haha, good one. Give me your number after the show and I'll....pass it along for you ;)"

this, a real man would have raped her right there

I can tell you guys have never asked a girl out.

Step 1 is pretty much not caring what reaction you get out of her and enduring the prospect of public humiliation.

Once you stop putting women in a pedestal, you'll stop fearing they have the potential to ruin you for displaying sexuality.

But it legitimately doesn't matter if they laughed at you. For starters, you're already putting way more thought into their intentions, thoughts and opinions of you and how they were changed one way or another with the joke.
To me, at least, the weakness comes from him showing that it hurt him. If he jovially laughed at the joke and let it pass, I'd think he didn't give a damn what the weather girl said about him or what the french crowd thought. It's when you're trying to do a try-hard retort or you show anger that you show weakness.

any comeback would not only be lame but mean, because she's a lowly weather girl

like this guy?

youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k

>strawman
Maybe cause you're not fucking saying "well, it's true that I am a fat worthless slob, but you're not good enough for these other men"
It's the execution of a simple retort in a joking manner that makes it good.

a flippant remark about the casting couch is all that's needed. You autists way overthink the whole "hurr don't let her know it got to you" thing

Your version of asking a women out results in her insulting you and you attempting to turn the power tables by telling her she's making you hard?

You must be quite the Casanova user.

Are you legitimately autistic?
Can you not grasp the career consequences of being a hollywood name showing creepy, sexual deviancy on national television?

implying a lie of omission is part of the joke

You're the only one in the thread who thinks it's good, and it was your idea.
It's nowhere near as useful as you think it is, and certainly wouldn't do anything to salvage the situation.

You sound off your rocker user.

What you're really saying is, 'once you get used to rejection and humiliation, it really frees you up to act like an aggressive creep.'

Seek help.

Johan showed class and maturity by not returning any insults.

*a man in the audience starts slowly clapping and rises to his feet*
*his clapping gets louder and faster as other members of the audience join in, also getting to their feet*
*A few seconds later the whole crowd are standing, cheering "JONAH! JONAH! JONAH!" and clapping their hands red-raw*
*Eventually even the cameramen and other hosts join in. Jonah's Bully is the only one left sitting. She's not or clapping or cheering, she just looks alone and ashamed*
*Jonah surveys the studio, smiling like he has never smiled before as a single tear of joy roles down his fat ugly face*
FIN

>this is an alpha male on /r9k/

>shake head
>eyes widen
>look her up and down with disgust
What are you *wearing*?

Eh... he kinda did though. That was what made him seem butthurt. She got him.

Simply "I'm sorry, but what's your name again?"