Fucking hell, good going America. Re-electing this bafoon. Since Ellis took office, threats have only intensified

Fucking hell, good going America. Re-electing this bafoon. Since Ellis took office, threats have only intensified.

SHIELD turning out to be literal Nazis, AI almost taking over the world, mass contamination by fish oil, and now we don't even have the Avengers anymore. Enjoy the next four years, dumbcucks.

You're welcome.

he only got re-elected because of the attempt on his life by iron patriot. People are so fucking dumb.

That was 3 fucking years ago though, I'm pretty sure what got him re-elected was the Sokovia Accords. So yeah, people really are dumb.
How can people not see how corrupt Ellis and Secretary Ross are?

I blame the people who wrote in Hulk.

Way to waste your vote, dickheads.

You're not wasting your vote unless you're voting for a dead gorilla or an inanimate object.

>inanimate object.
Fuck you, Vision has rights

He's not either of those things though. He's a person. Voting for a lamp is an example of what I meant, Hydra scum.

Don't blame me, I voted for Roxxon.

We could've make America mighty again.

>he doesnt want Harambe to be president

The Trumpverse is fictional, user.

Those things would have happened anyway, correlation doesn't equal causation. You sound like those morons who claim that superheroes somehow attract danger. Yeah, those aliens definetly wouldn't have invaded if they thought it would be too easy. Hydra definetly wouldn't have hijacked those helicarriers to take over America.

Secretary Ross is a goddamn war hero, son. Remember the Harlem Crisis when another of Bruce Banner's experiments almost destroyed the whole area?

Fuck Banner, can't believe his buttbuddy Stark bought him a pardon after the invasion of New York. The Hulk saved no one. He stepped on my bike, that green lump of dicks.

user...I

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums?

What do I think of the Hulk?

He STINKS and I DON'T like him!

>They didn't write in Stark
Seriously, the guy would make a much better president than Ellis or Clinton

Three days ago, along with the rest of Sup Forums.

I told you all to embrace Kek, but Noooo, we had to make Ponies and Loss!

>SHIELD turning out to be literal Nazis

some of them turned out to not be nazis at all

and it's not like any president since the 40s figured it out either, hell it was a deliberate hire policy back then

Ponies and Loss were far more tolerable to this shit.

Please, those are all lies spun by the media. Banner only became the Hulk because of Ross in the first place, and that other abomination was a work of Ross too, Emil Blonsky used to work for him.
Also, the military shouldn't have been allowed to operate on US soil just to go on a manhunt in the first place, it's blatantly illegal.

>literal Nazis
I'm so sick of this meme, Hydra aren't nazis. Hydra existed long before the nazis, and only allied with them out of convenience, they turned on them immediately. Johann Schmidt tried to nuke Berlin for fucks sake. Read a damn history book.

>Congressman Dell Rusk announced his plans to run for office in the 2020 Presidential elections

BASED
A
S
E
D

This guy bleeds red, white and blue and knows just what needs to be done to fix Ellis's mess.

RUSK OR BUST

>Hydra existed long before the nazis

Stop reading some emo kid's fanfic. None of that is historical fact.

Next you'll be telling me SHIELD actually kept going after the Hydra leaks manned by a bunch of nobodies.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Movieverse faction that took over SHIELD were nazis.

Nah man, Norman Osborn is the man we need.

>Movie

Speaking of which, man, how great how the Captain America biopic? That movie was robbed at the Oscars because of this Accords bullshit.

They were a very racially diverse crowd for Nazis.

John Krasinski as Cap was weird desu

Except Ellis is at the end of his second term in the MCU. From now on they'll have to show a new president or change the term limit.

What does the Municipal Credit Union have to do with anything?

Was there a point in voting really? Like, we know fucking HYDRA infiltrated the government for fucking years and just now is discovered and 'supposedly' taken care of, they could have rigged the election.

>Dell Rusk

Wait a minute

>Del Lrusk
>Led Lrusk
>Led Lursk
>Led Lurks

What does it mean? Who is this Led Lurks?

Why won't Captain America run for president? Even Putin would respect him.

I don't think you can run for president with a criminal record.

I know the Sokovia accords were retarded, but that still make him a law breaker on the run.

Dude, I get it fucking bad, I live in New York. Worse, in Hell's Kitchen. So much shit is going down and it's gonna get worse.

>bafoon
You know, if you want to use words like that to make yourself sound more intelligent, learn how to spell them first. You illiterate buffoon.

Cut the guy some slack. He's dealing with shit no other president has ever had to before.

Fucking aliens? Things will never be the same.

Come on, in the past 8 years we've had robot suits, aliens, gods, and a Hulk. Some continuity and stability is a good thing.

He should have handled the Chitari attack first responders better though, those firefighters are dying from alien diseases right now.

Better than Sup Forumsmblr.

You know, I actually have said that Marvel Comics Obama might be the single worst president in history. From Dark Reign onward, there was just disaster event after disaster event that he should have been able to stop. Marvel's rise of event comic overload really kinda screwed their favorite president if you think about it.

user, I know you are still in denial, but what happened a few days ago did happen.

>Led Lurks
>Led Skrul
>Ed Skrull

Oh fuck, I feel like we could be missing something, though.

No, both sucks.

>this is the first time a president has dealt with ayy lmaos
Do you not remember that stuff with Ike and the Martian ray guns?

Who /watchdogs/ here? Shield is literally getting cucked by the inhumans.

Come at me you fucking hick, I'll phase you into a damn wall

This could have all been avoided if Loki had won.
This is your bed, now lie in it.

>Vice president turns out to be an agent of the Mandarin
>Secretary of Defense turns out to be the leader of Hydra
>Secretary of State pushes the Sokovia Accords, leading to the Avengers disbanding

and yet you chucklefucks re-elected the guy who appointed all of them.

Captain America has repeatedly refused to run for President.

I know if he would make a good President, either. He's way too moral to make the most difficult decisions.

>mass contamination by fish oil
What

I don't know, personally I thought he really captured Steve Rogers' frailty from before the serum.

>>Ed Skrull

I think you cracked the code, user

Could you imagine Johann's reaction when he discovers he's been a filthy illegal alien all along?

Did you miss the news? Loki did win.

Go Fuck yourself, don't you have an other Gridd to Hijack, asshole?

>and yet you chucklefucks re-elected the guy who appointed all of them.
You are aware that all of those guys got there in the first place because they were pushed by the other party, right?

They were filibustering the the government help up until those guy were in place.

>Blonsky

That poor son of a bitch is rotting in a cell somewhere. All because Ross had a hard-on for Banner.

He's got his own personal Guantanamo. There's drone footage and everything.

#FreeBlonsky

>he still don't know about the inhuman
You should get out of your trailerrpark, from time to time.

>rent climbing
>even though there's still gangs everywhere
>even though there's fucking ninjas

Why the fuck haven't you moved?

The stuff that makes people into Inhumans got into fish in the oceans. The fish oil from these fish was distributed world-wide and that's why there are now so many of the fucks everywhere.

Didn't you hear about the mass recall on all fish oil and other fish related products?

You should have taken the Fisk money and run before he got busted, man.

>Murdock is a NOTORIOUS blindposter

Fugg. He could be in this thread with us.

You could maybe argue that for Ross and Pierce (you'd still be wrong), but the Vice-President was personally chosen by Ellis to be his running mate long before congress and the senate was a concern you moron.

It's not a waste to vote for the Green party!

>>They didn't write in Stark
>Seriously, the guy would make a much better president than Ellis or Clinton

can't believe people still voted for him after that Access Hollywood "Buttfuck her in the Pussy" video came out

I can't believe people still voted for him after that rampage in South Africa.