Mother Teresa is now a saint. Saint Teresa

Mother Teresa is now a saint. Saint Teresa.

What a joke!

>performed ZERO miracles
>connected with ZERO holy events
>was NOT a martyr

How is she a fucking saint?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
nouvelles.umontreal.ca/udem-news/news/20130301-mother-teresa-anything-but-a-saint.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/25/why-to-many-critics-mother-teresa-is-still-no-saint/
outlookindia.com/magazine/story/i-dont-think-she-deserved-the-nobel/284270
outlookindia.com/magazine/story/on-the-same-page/284274
newamericamedia.org/2013/03/city-of-doubts-kolkatas-uneasy-love-for-mother-teresa.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa
salon.com/2016/01/03/the_wests_big_lie_about_mother_teresa_her_glorification_of_suffering_instead_of_relieving_it_has_had_little_impact_on_her_glowing_reputation/
forbes.com/2010/08/10/forbes-india-mother-teresa-charity-critical-public-review.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let the albanians have something, geez

She was a sexual saint in bed! When I used to fuck her she did miraculous kinky things to me with a turkey baster.

Best modern saint passing by.

>Performed a shit loads of miracles
>Connected to holy events such as mass healing of leprosy, infirmity and madness
>Got his heart stolen, but the thieves gave it back, after they saw a light descending from the heavens

because suffering makes you closer to god, so she set up death houses for people to suffer and await their death in peace. this woman is glorious

MANDATORY viewing about the piece of shit angel of death known as Mother Teresa

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4

Catholic Church is now like Marvel and DC. They've been bleeding their core audience for years and think the way to survive is performing stunts of poz every couple of years because it gets (((media))) approval.

The modern era has made beatification difficult considering there are no such things as miracles.

The modern church has to bend the rules for their beloved figures.

You don't actually believe that shit right

I enjoy that Leftists spend actual time trying to sell everyone how evil she was. It's like tricking an alt-righter into telling people that MLK plagarized his PHD thesis.

She ran hospitals (If an institution with a 40% mortality rate is actually classifiable as a hospital) like prisons, particularly cruel and unhygienic prisons at that. Children in her care were tied to their beds to prevent them misbehaving. She let the terminally ill (and even those with illnesses that would have been curable if her 'hospitals' were run better) die without pain relief because suffering bought them closer to Jesus

Most of the money donated to her causes was filtered back into the (already exceedingly rich) Catholic Church, or used to expand her 'charities' to new regions, rather than actually helping those in her care, many of whom were starving and lacking basic medical care... Basically she didn't love the poor and hungry, she loved poverty and hunger, she saw suffering as a grace and despite being lauded as a humanitarian given the fame and donations she had at her disposal did relatively little practical good.

She befriended and defended a genocidal dictator, Jean-Claude 'Baby Doc' Duvalier, and accepted donations from him of money extorted from the very poor she was supposedly helping as well as drug dealing and body part trafficking.

She accepted and refused to return profits of criminal activity. Including one and a quarter million US dollars in cash and use of a private jet from convicted racketeer and fraudster Charles Keating who stole over $3 Billion from US taxpayers in the 80's and 90's... Upon his conviction not only did Mother Teresa and The Catholic Church refuse to return the money they had received from him, Mother Teresa actually tried to use her influence to have him let off or at least sentenced leniently.

[1/3]

She publicly defended known pedophiles from within the clergy, including trying to use her influence to have leniency shown in sentencing of convicted child rapist Donald McGuire and campaigning to have him reinstated to the priesthood and allowing him to continue his work... even though this work would inevitably bring him into regular contact with children.

Because so much of the money she raised went to the church not the poor she hated waste in her hospitals, insisting staff reused needles until they were too blunt to continue using... even in known HIV high risk areas.

She directed a mere 7% of the money her charities raised directly those she was supposedly helping... With much of the rest ending up in secret bank accounts and as yet still unaccounted for.

She routinely baptised those dying under her care regardless of their own wishes or religious beliefs.

She opposed both abortion and contraception, even in cases of incest, abuse and rape.

She praised and supported Ireland's anti-divorce laws... even in cases where spousal abuse was apparent, forcing countless women to live out lives of slavery and torture.

>Believing in miracles in 2010+16
Christfags just kill yourselves. I just wish all religions died out. Just today my grandparents forced me to sit right in front of a priest burning cow dung because they believe "your planets are misaligned". So much smoke that I probably have lung cancer already. They also wanted me to drunk the sewer water from ganga but I just flushed all of it.

Religionfags are the cancer of our society.

Summary:
Basically pretty much everything about her was evil, but the churches PR machine didn't have a hard job spinning a kindly looking old women stood amongst some of the poorest people in the world to look like a saint, and once that side of the story was cemented in the press it became all most people saw of her.

Sources:

nouvelles.umontreal.ca/udem-news/news/20130301-mother-teresa-anything-but-a-saint.html

Les côtés ténébreux de Mère Teresa

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/25/why-to-many-critics-mother-teresa-is-still-no-saint/

Christopher Hitchens - Mother Teresa: Hell's Angel

outlookindia.com/magazine/story/i-dont-think-she-deserved-the-nobel/284270

outlookindia.com/magazine/story/on-the-same-page/284274

newamericamedia.org/2013/03/city-of-doubts-kolkatas-uneasy-love-for-mother-teresa.php

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa

salon.com/2016/01/03/the_wests_big_lie_about_mother_teresa_her_glorification_of_suffering_instead_of_relieving_it_has_had_little_impact_on_her_glowing_reputation/

forbes.com/2010/08/10/forbes-india-mother-teresa-charity-critical-public-review.html

[3/3]

>how is she a saint
she helped bring some small measure of joy and love into the lives of countless broken and impoverished people, duh.
>performed ZERO miracles
you don't consider conquering human vice and infusing the Holy Spirit to be a miracle?

>actually believing in miracles
kys

Believe in what? That he helped WWI veterans to walk again, see again and breath again with the imposition of the hands? Naw man.

there's no such thing as 'alt right' you fucking retard

>2026
>Even your calendars are shit

Well summed up.
Of course illiterate idiots here will just discard this with ''liburl propagandah'' so I don't know why you even bother.

Hindu calendar mate.

You don't have to perform a miracle to be a saint but you have to, at the very least, be a martyr.

My point is that she meets literally none of the qualifications.

it's not your fault

so, you seriously think the washington post, salon(pedo).com, outlookindia, new american media are legit, unbiased sources of info? like, for real you believe that?

>How is she a fucking saint?!

BTFOing leftist scum

She was a con artist.

Yes, I really believe, she was no saint, and if you believe an organization that literally has it's own bank and protected pedophiles is a good thing, you need to have your brain checked.
But what am I even trying here, you don't know shit about anything, your worldviews are even more superficial than those of average libtard.

Get out of here with your hindoodoo years pajeet

Do you know what the jews hate most? Yes, the Catholics.
Each time I see an anti-catto thread I feel some kind of evil satisfaction, they hate us, they fear us.

How would you run hospitals in the shithole that is India? Indian people are barely human, they were left to die in the poo infested streets, she helped them, something the Indians themselves were unwilling to do.

Even albanian nuns are carrier criminals.

Read about money embezzlement. Roman Catholic church is a business, more so than any other church.
>Jews hate Catholics
>Vatican Bank

She wallowed in others' pain and then got meds for herself. What a con.

says the guy who literally has 'nigger' in the name of his country. you don't know anything about my views other than that i know Mother Teresa was good person who brought a lot more comfort and compassion to the world than yourself. i haven't stated anything about my feelings on catholicism.

>But what am I even trying here
like i said, you should probably take your faggot ass back to red-dit and shill to them you dumb nigger

>ure cuntry name is NIGGER
>she wuz guuud dindunuffin
really caused a burst of electric discharges in my neural pathway

Fuck off mate. I studied in a missionaries of charity school and seen her work firsthand. The school medical room consisted of a sister with a Bible in her hand and no actual medicines for emergency. I once visited one of her "hospices" for a school trip. All I saw was children screaming while nurses had a Bible in their hands.

well, niggers often have problems processing coherent thoughts.. i bet you think that you're not a nigger because you aren't 'dark enough' :D

One cannot be both redpilled and religious

and wtf did you do to help any of them? offer curry?

>saints

Point is she didn't help her patients. My fifth grade poo-in-loo class could take better care of those people than her "hospices"

Nothing to do with africans.
Montenegro is next to Albania which is a place men for white hills while montenegro is black hills.

Pic related, albania in the background italy in the foreground.

>le "church should be a one room box with no furniture or decorations" man

>place men
*placename

More of the same.

topkek

but they didn't and neither did your mouthy nigger ass

>responding to an American

Yes monte, I know, like every big organizations there is lots of corruption.
Vatican is the biggest of the Churches and it's also the most corrupt, but the wast majority of the little priests are not corrupts, only the ones at top level.

But saying that Saint Teresa was not a good person is another story, she didn't live in luxury, she lived in the shit infested India helping people who were not even christians. If you want to create something big, you have to dirt your hands.

kekd

>western europeans are ruining Europe yet again
>catholics are ruining Christianity once more
is the sun gonna come out today?

> not calling her by what god gave her

> bud painter

i'm sorry nigger-jim, i couldn't hear a word you said over the constant gunfire, rioting, and looting, and raping coming from your friend India. plz, tell me again how Mount Nigger isn't full of niggers

leftist cuck detected

>but the wast majority of the little priests are not corrupts
True.
>she didn't live in luxury
I'm not even referencing the treatment of patients here, she was literally involved in embezzling money.

no she wasn't. nigger.

>any problem with that

cuck

>Albanians are scum

We already knew that.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

Is the Reformed religion strong in Hungary ?

she was a sadistic cunt

>Reformed
we talking about Calvin?

DC is actually pretty good nowadays.
they don't have that much SJW crap

hahaha you live in a country where people simply shit wherever they are if they have to. And now you are trying to talk people out of their beliefs (which actually in many cases try to fuken unshit your country).
Why don't you try to fix your shit problem first, then blame others?
Raj, you must either be shitted on a couple of times as a baby or you are baiting.

he took the bait.

Please tell us all how Mother Teresa was a bitch. In fact, you should save it for your next family function.

she used to rub her vagina while watching people dying in agony

>preist burning cow dung because your planets are missligned
Holy shit Pajeet, that's the best thing I've read this week. My sides have reached Nirvana.

what bait?
you mean, fact truth and reality?
GTFO and take your blue pills with you, fucker

>How would you run hospitals in the shithole that is India?

This is a fair question.

Even someone with good intentions and skill who put 100% of donations directly into staff, building upkeep and equipment would still struggle in India.

Martin gave the best quotes.

POO

designated trilby streets

Why does Father Pio still look like Obi-Wan instead of Mr. Skeleton?

because the visible portions of his body are made of wax, genius, and confirmed to be so by the church

>unusual events are impossible a priori
>actually believing that everything in the world is repeatable
Would you consider the loo a miracle?

>infusing the holy spirit
>unironic
You're such a tool

Is the sainthood thing for all Christians or just Catholics?
Do they pray to saints?

Mother Teresa is really impossible to have a reasonable discussion of, she wasn't anywhere near as bad as fedoras make out but she wasn't a beacon of pure light* like some Catholics make out either.

*But all her teachings, sayings 'n shit were 100% catholic approved and in no way controversial or heresy.

Taki sam cód jak z naszym świentym papierzem

If Obame can be Noble Price reciever for "Peace", than why no just name him saint as well?

>HUSSEIN

>Is the sainthood thing for all Christians or just Catholics?
Most denominations except so called Bible Christians from America. Catholics (including non latin rites), Orthodox, Anglican, Reformed, Lutherans...

>Do they pray to saints?
You can. Intersession is in all "serious" denominations. While not different in nature there is a difference of degree, you can say that Catholics usually do more saint related stuff than Protestants.
Actually Mary cult is the major exception. Anglicans and Lutherans don't give much less of a fuck about other canonized people or the communion of saints. It's really just the cult of Mary which is sometimes strange in some Catholic circles in spite of skepticism from a large part of the clergy in history.

>Got his heart stolen, but the thieves gave it back, after they saw a light descending from the heavens
It's a fucking leaf.