You are literally going to jail

You are literally going to jail

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/reader/293340.html#1-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if I told you I was Hugh?

BOBBY BOO BERT BEAR

That skin on the hand touching is a little too dark for someone like Lori to even bother calling the cops for. We all know Lori has dat brown fever.

It's all worth it

The only answer is to grope even more, sensually.

I want to suckle those squishy breasts and have her jerk me off while acting tsundere as fuck.

Are angry girls literally the best turn on there is?
Protip: it is

If i were to guess, yes

>You are figuratively going to jail

i will only agree if you sauce me up on that shit

Any kind of girl who acts or appears cold/standoffish initially but gradually reveals her true nature the closer she gets to you are the best girls.

its literally in the image

what I don't understand is how there are so many people in the world who hate the resting bitch face? that shit is hot

That would be pretty hilarious, if she really did confuse the two.

It isn't hot on real women, at all.

Normies have shit taste and usually only care about what's on the surface. When they see resting bitch face, they just assume that the person is a bitch who should be avoided. They never get curious about what's beneath it.

Tbh it gets me hard desu

>talking

And that#s why you tie them up and gag them first.

god damn

that expression

instant erect

edgy

yes it is

hitomi.la/reader/293340.html#1-

damn.
that look.

I'll never understand the appeal of titfucking

are you homosexual?

Is there a name for this? Girls with angry faces? Because I'm fucking diamonds over here.

Tits are for sucking and groping, dicks go in holes. Titfucking achieves none of these.

Sup Forums's got some weird taste, I tell you hwhat.

Its like fucking the tits themselves, which among the face and ass are the hottest part of women

The pleasure of fucking holes is your dick is surrounded in squishy warm surface, tits are squishy and warm, this is the same concept as a corndog and a hotdog, also famous gay oscar wilde who involved in many debaucherous acts once claimed that fucking a lady in the thighs (thighfucking) was the best feeling he'd ever felt.

>also famous gay oscar wilde who involved in many debaucherous acts once claimed that fucking a lady in the thighs (thighfucking) was the best feeling he'd ever felt.
Ah, so it's just something that appeals to gays then

why does japan do that?

Color males darker than females?

I think actually that's a thing with them

>Color males darker than females?
yes

aggressive = high testosterone = dtf