Is Marvel ever gonna give us a happy Spider family with Spider-Girl and Uncle Kaine and Ben?

Is Marvel ever gonna give us a happy Spider family with Spider-Girl and Uncle Kaine and Ben?

a guy can dream right?

Dream or be completely deluded?

Throw in Aracely and it's gold.

Marvel won't give it though.

No, Marvel isnt about pleasing their fans its about making them angry.

How come? Marvel is giving X-fags everything they ever wanted.

But OP how can you leave best spider from the family pick,that's like leaving Grayson out of a batfam pic

with how much they keep fucking over spider-man and ruining him in 616 the ultimate universe is starting to look ALOT better

No xfag ever wanted a Jean solo.

Certainly not this Jean.

How do you know it's O5 Jean? Dead Jean is on cover.
I fucking love people who took covers for granted and got hyped over them.

You're right, 6160 Jessica Drew was the shit

>Jean
>dead
L'mao

Can Flash come too once he gets the symbiote back?

Anya is better left mysterious.

So it would be more like:
>Kaine is the grumpy uncle with a lovely waifu.
>Ben is the cool uncle that hangs around now and then.
>Miguel is the coworker who is like family that brings nice toys the kids.
>Gwen is the childhood friend or sister who sometimes helps you.
>Mary Jane is just the sometimes friendly ex.
>Silk is your resident stalker.

Something like that?

Yeah, except mary jane would be married with pete and Kaine would be forced to baby sit mayday

The ex? No. Fuck that.

Ah, right. If they change the events, I guess it's like that.

If not, we can guess they'll give him a new gf soon, once they make him broke... again... Sigh. I hate status quo sometimes.

Also, you really want to make Kaine the babysitter because it's more fun that way, right? I can approve that.

>he doesn't think mj is endgame

What's that between Iceman and Generation X? Is it just some placeholder to fill up space or is it some more enigmatic promotional thing that I haven't seen yet?

Oh wait, nevermind, I see it now. It's just a zoom-in of part of the X-Men Blue cover.

But user, they gave us a happy Spider-Family this week.

There's "Spider-Man: The Clone Saga" What-If universe written by Tom DeFalco (which thankfully Slott forgot when he did his Spider-Verse arc) and it was supposedly how he originally planned to end the Clone Saga until Marvel fucked him over.

In it Ben, Peter, Kaine are alive and so is Mayday (and Aunt May never died so Peter in that universe pretty much hit the jackpot).

That said I would read a 3 Spider-Men and a Spider-baby type of comic with those three and Mayday, with Aracely and MJ as a supporting cast.

That said you should read Spider-Man: The Clone Saga, it's the closest thing you'll get to what you want, it has Ben and Kaine intercting wit baby Mayday and at some point before she's even born Ben and Peter are fixing a baby swing and Ben is already reffering to the baby as "little Scarlet Spider" it was kind of cute.

We're talking about Mayday here not your self insert wish fullfilment fantasy.

MJ is Mayday's mom so she's more of a wife.

But where are the uncles?!

WHEN WILL MARVEL PUT UNCLE KAINE BACK IN TEXAS WITH HIS MEXICAN DAUGHTERU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After Yost wraps up work on Ragnarok.

Soon to come hopefully. An issue where Kaine has to baby sit Annie, but ends up losing her.

More like sisteru than a daughteru.

Do has the virus fuck up Kaine? Or is he degenerating again?

According to Karn, he is degenerating again because he no longer has the Other

Please no, don't take Kaine from me!

>Three Spider-Men and a Baby
FUND IT.

But it doesn't suck. It's probably the sexier suit a spider-man has had.

And Kaine didn't wanted it like that, anyways: he wanted it all black (fitting for grumpy uncle).

>Dream or be completely deluded?
PARTY POOPER

Kaine is moe.

You know it's true.

posting my dream scenario:

> alpha comes back
> parker industries goes bankrupt
> fucking around with his powers causes alpha's mom to get kidnapped by the sinister six
> alpha tries to save her but cant
> spiderman comes to the rescue
> reveals himself to be peter parker and tells andy about uncle ben and responsibility
> spiderman takes in alpha as a side kick inorder to teach him how to be a hero since it was peters project gone wrong that have alpha his powers alpha is peter's responsibility
> peter also tutors alpha because he is a dumbass who is failling school
> harry becomes ceo of oscorp and puts an end to the shady stuff that has been going on
> harry invites peter and his science friends to work at oscorp
> oscorp starts a supervillain rehab initiative
> spidey and alpha capture norman osborn
> after some time in the rehab program norman realized how much of a dick he has been and tells peter the location of mj's baby that was switched at birth
> getting the baby back causes peter and mj to reunite
>after about a year of adventures peter feels that alpha has learned enough tells alpha he is retiring as spiderman and trusts that he will be able to keep new york safe.
> alpha thanks peter and promises that he will do his best to not let him down and invited peter to come to his graduation

> alpha gets his own series - the unactualized alpha
> andy is still kinda dumb and clumsy but is an effective hero
> alpha attends community college inorder to improve himself and not be so dumb
> peter hooks up alpha with a job as a lab assistant at oscorp
> alpha's supporting characters
> peter parker, alpha's mentor is working at oscorp doing science stuff and helping harry clean up the company
> alpha is often invited to dinner by peter and mj and is occasionally asked to babysit mayday
> uatu - extremely intelligent black kid who worked with peter at horizon labs and now workes at oscorp, occasionally helps alpha figure out a way to defeat a villain like the way that curt conners helped spiderman
> a really smart half chinese half russian girl who is a year younger that alpha and has a job as a lab assistant at oscorp, alphas main love interest, looks down on him because of the fact that he does not seem very smart but has the same job as her but sees some potential in him
> nice girl in his english class who he help in her science classes in exchange for her helping him with english, (just a friend not a love interest)
> an old friend from middle school who he meets again at community college
> a mysterious manic pixie dream girl mutant/inhuman chick

> new spiderman
> gwen stacy is retconed to have a little sister
> little stacy is an orphan and has ultimate gwen's punk rock rebel personality, also hates spiderman
> little stacy runs away from the orphanage and gets spiderpowers
> becomes curious about spiderman and his relationship with her sister and father
> becomes spidergirl (or maybe goes by an other name) making spider gwen canon in the main universe
> runs into peter one day and is taken in by peter and mj
> throughout the series the relationship between peter, spiderman, and her family is explored
> miles morales is also in the series
> miles and little stacy have parallel stories but rarely meet

> new spiderman series ends with little stacy and miles leaving for college
> the amazing spiderman series staring peter parker comes back
> parker is back to being spiderman, mayday is now starting school, and peter is becoming a rising star in the scientist community

My dream scenario:

>Renew Your Vows becomes canon.

If we're throwing in Flash, could Andi be part of the Spider-Family too?

>MJ having Spider Powers
>Daughter being Annie instead of Mayday

No thanks.

>Implying Annie isn't superior to Mayday.

>Implying you all don't only like Mayday because you're all waifu fags.

Mayday is the one who got kidnapped in the Clone Saga, user. Annie is the one she was pregnant with in OMD.

Peter/MJ with three kids (Mayday, Ben, Anne) may be too much.

Mayday IS superior to Mayday. Fuck she's superior to pretty much all the crap Marvel's trying to get us to buy.

>>Implying you all don't only like Mayday because you're all waifu fags.

yeah the fact that she's had over a 100 issues worth of stories doesn't contribute into this at all.

i'm pretty sure mayday and annie are the same character just with different names

i heard that marvel editorial put restrictions on renew your vows which included changing the name of the baby as well as altering the character design of several characters and forcing mj to have powers in order to make it clear to the readers that this will never be canon and stopping writers from writing stories that would outsell slott's books

That makes no sense though. Didn't he get cured by the Spider Island cure? IIRC he died in The Gauntlet by Kraven and then the Jackal and The Queen took his body and resurrected him as a Spider Monster and he got cured by Peter

Give me a Spider-Borthers book and i'd be happy enough

but those:

Are good bonuses

I know really little about OMD and Mayday.
So they actually killed Mayday in CS? And was Annie the never born child? Who is Ben?

>Mayday is the one who got kidnapped in the Clone Saga, user. Annie is the one she was pregnant with in OMD.

As far as I know, the events of OMD made it so that Peter and MJ never had that baby during the Clone Saga. We also don't know for sure if Annie was in fact the future daughter we saw in OMD. So considering all of this, Marvel could easily have Peter and MJ have a baby and have that baby be 616's version of Mayday.

>So they actually killed Mayday in CS?

Yes they did. Norman Osborn had pregnant MJ poisoned so the baby died at birth. That baby was the 616 Mayday.

>And was Annie the never born child?

It hasn't been confirmed by Marvel if she was but some people have been assuming she is (she does bear a resemblance with the red hair). So the answer would be either no or maybe.

>Who is Ben?

Ben is Peter and MJ's second child and Mayday's little brother in the Spider-Girl universe. He's often referred to by his nickname Benjy.

> Yes they did. Norman Osborn had pregnant MJ poisoned so the baby died at birth.
did you even read the clone saga

>Cover artist
More Japanese doujins when?

The kid from OMD is just Quesada drawing his daughter as a red-head. It's terrible amounts of tracing too.

What happened to her in her latest appearance, by the by?

Demon symbiotes yo