Am I a pedo for being into her? or was it the director's fault?

Am I a pedo for being into her? or was it the director's fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPfPEJsswI
youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

giv bf (female)

i'm close to her age so not in my case, but you probably are a sick fucko.

You shouldn't be ashamed for it. I mean, the director probably dicked her and the rest of the cast anyways.

user..

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPfPEJsswI

She's 15, so you're not a pedo. But if you're older than 19, you're a sleezbag. Older than 22 you're a creep. Older than 28 and you're just straight up garbage.

Her proportions are completely imbalanced. go choke on your shit taste.

MOOOOOODS

She's the best loli Sup Forums has had since Kiernan Shipka.

jesus christ kys virgin

(((They))) literally did a slow-mo shot of her stripping down to her undies with like an angelic glow behind her or something. You're supposed to want to fuck her.

what about bribri or camcam

she looks like if elizabeth olsen was a sub human retard ginger

Shit tier.

She's basically a loli Julie Andrews. Only for the most patrician of tastes.

eww gross
>pic unrelated

Her face from the side looks retarded. Like a gollum.

This

I don't understand this. I dated a 13 year old when I was 15; I found her very attractive. I'm 25 now and still think she was attractive. What's the difference?

the difference is the programming that goes into one mind. the person who wrote that is also most likely a female who is not too attractive physically and personality. if its a male, its a teenage male and teenagers are 100% indoctrinated dolts. remember age 25+ is when the programming of youth breaks down.

Do you find a lot of 13 year olds attractive, or just that one? If it's that one, it's probably just a good memory. Also, there's nothing wrong with admitting that someone is a beautiful human, no matter the age, but to think of someone in a sexual way is something else entirely.

just a question, do you lean towards more liberal outlooks or more conservative perspectives?

A little. Honestly being a Pedo is a fairly modern concept. Back in the day it wasn't unusually to marry girls just hitting puberty. Not that that made it the best idea but having those passing thoughts is acceptable.

I never know if people here are trolling or what, but it's absolutely normal for a 20 something year old male finding her attractive and fuckable, maybe it's americanism brainwashing people

>girls born the same year as your baby brother are now prime top qts

It's a weird feel. I'll probably drink sperg out about how beautiful this girl is in front of normies pretty soon

Depends. I'm not an american, so I don't really have the same definitions as you do there. I'm a social democrat, I guess the word would be, but I'm also ver negative towards the western-european immigration trend, so I get called a racist and Sup Forumstard a lot.

finding a girl cute doesnt make you a Pedo. If it wasn't for Sup Forums i would have assumed she could have been a really flat /short 20 year old.

I actually tried to jerk it to her just now and it didn't really work, i think I just think she's cute in the way that like puppies or raccoons are cute

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
yes

based

>tfw i'm fapping girls the same age as my daughter

just kill me lads i don't want to be this monster :(