South Parks last 'sode was shit...

South Parks last 'sode was shit. I can look past having to change it at the last miute but surely they had a contingency? I think they showed their true colours.

Also, barely any heiman. I am super pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCPGowtf74g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone is salty cause new chapter

What happened?

I don't really care about what Sup Forums says, Cartman's role this season is great, I'm glad to see him change for the better and reflected how the other guys regressed to his old level.

I dunno. I'm not salty about what is happening, I just think it was a shit episode and I need more heiman.

Yeah, it is great seen Cartman as more than just 'lol evil for plot'. I adore the heiman and I don't usually ship. I swear this is all new territory for me.

I seriously hope Hieman doesn't sink just because Cartman lied to her.

>Showed their true colors
No, they were just duped by the polls like everyone else. Matt and Trey probably hated both candidates and tried to play it safe like they did in '08.

Matt and Trey stopped giving a shit years ago they've said it numerous times.

"We're just waiting to get cancelled" but yeah this season has been pretty shit

I fear it will happen, they have been really good with continuity lately and I expect we are meant to assume it was a freak out and she really does know old Cartman from new but Cartman will do something that old Cartman would. I am gonna cry :(

Maybe, I might be being a little reactionary.

It sounds like the guys who make a comedy were joking. Don't be an idiot, they obviously like doing it. They are rich enough to never have to do anything again. Also the season has benn great. This and the last season is a true revival in my opinion.

>Matt and Trey probably hated both candidates
It's blatantly obvious that they hated Trump significantly more, though, as would literally anyone capable of rational thought.

careful tumblr, your hillary is showing

It dawned on me that he will eventually send her to Mars alone. Because that's the only way to resolve this situation in a "Cartman way", that absolutely fucks him over. That or she'll end up next to that whale on the moon.

Careful, guy with common sense, Sup Forums will irrationally yell cuck at you

please stop letting your passive aggression get the best of you

I think that shows and I can't understand smart dudes thinking that. Remove all partyy association and Trump is better than Hillary. Trump is a cunt but Hillary is just out for herself. Trump broke party barriers while Hillary enforced them and subdued Bernie. I'll take Trump over her. I would take Bernie over both but Hillary seen to that.

That was seriously passive aggressive, was it intended or did you just not realise?

obviously!
I'm just saying, we don't need it to communicate all the time

They have such a low opinion of him they didn't even give him the satisfaction of being on they show

You're passive aggressive, get over it.

as are you buddy

I'm sorry

It's alright,
I'm sorry for being a faggot as well

I think we can agree we were both being silly. You are an honest human and no one can ask for more. I love you user and I hope you feel thesame. Peace m8.

It's going to turn out that "Cartman" is an ad and the real Cartman has been planning his comeback this entire time. Screencap this.

Are you a moron? That is not was is going to happen.

C U C K ! ! !

Do you do this often? Namefagging and being an obvious counter shill? What makes you so angry?

I think this is the first time that Matt and Trey seriously misread the thoughts of the American people.

Everyone wanted south park to do an episode about garrison winning. And what we got was an episode about hillary not winning that fell flat, with some scenes (particularly the garrison/randy ones) having very obviously been edited at the last minute.

An user said it earlier well, that they had everything bidding on this election going a certain way, and now no one gives a shit about Hillary's emails

N-N- NOTHING!

When cartman gets caught with his old history and breaks down, I think I'll actually feel.

They should just drop everything. End it all in the next episode, back to episodes about the boys being boys.

So why did kyle threatened to show Heidi Cartman's old history. He did nothing wrong to him after He and everyone broke his stuff.

Calling it now, Heidi will find out what cartman said and will go with something along the lines of " is that it? Hell I didn't think the movie was all that great either, but you still lied so I'm dumping you."

im surprised no else has pointed this out.

theyve lived in the california bubble for too long, happened to the simpsons after they started hireing the "top" writers from harvard and shit, the show loses touch with reality because its being written by people who arent living in reality.

i mean last season had the villa at kennys house or whatever yelping and whole foods and pc principle and a bunch of other "issues" that literally might resonate with someone living in san Francisco but didnt apply to most american towns at all which are in the decline not trying to become these beacons of progress.

theyve lost touch and its sad we need the satire right now more than ever, same with jon stewart leaving the daily show.

It was never really about that tho.

That's true

why did Kyle suddenly act like a dick

Hey man, I don't hate you. You have never done anything more than annoy me. My rabbits annoy me but I love them. Whats wrong m8? Let it out, you are with friends and user anyway.

Kyle was getting annoyed at Cartman's bothering him how he should have said that Heidi was smart AND funny.

HEIMAN NEEDS TO STAY

Kyle represents a hypocritical leftist

or maybe he's just a dick.

Kyle is becoming old Cartman, simple.

theres a difference?

He just still thought Cartman is skankhunt42, so he wanted him to realize he would be fucked if his internet history got exposed

But he wasn't

But Kyle doesn't know that

They broke all his shit

Yeah, Europe was built on the centre-left ideology created by the UK and France. Americans just had to ruin the word by branding it and using it to further their agenda.

Because kyle is the real troll

Heidi is a two-faced bitch (as seen in SoT) and I don't think Cartman has fully reformed, they have the potential to be the Macbeth and Lady Macbeth of South Park.

I guess you have a point

we're sorry

>yfw Trump winning the Presidency completely destroyed South Park's entire season wide storyline

youtube.com/watch?v=eCPGowtf74g

I'm glad someone was able to post the preview that they took down

Sooo, since no one is going to ask and this will devolve into Sup Forums talk Sup Forums edition soon.

How is Gerald and rest of the trolls going to get back home?

I fear you find this funny, this ideology was fucking important and people forgetting it is tragic. I am a euro and unlike many of my friends I support Trump. Not for what he said but because he was democratically elected. Until a time he does something as president worthy of hate. This may be a matter of time but I hope he was all smoke and no fire.

member ace ventura?

The berries couldn't say that cause it was actually great.

It's just these gosh darn Hillaryfags. They're so determined to have Hillary win.

They've concocted a plan for December 19th to have the electoral colleges vote differently or something like that.

Don't be down sweetie. Remember you have friends, as intangible as they might be. But don't think we are idiots either. Why are you continuing your agenda when I asked to speak to you for real? Try and be a decent person.

Yep. He won't take in any refugees, he wants stop and frisk to go national, that wall is just a misguided idea, he straight up wants to break the Geneva Convention, and he wants to gut the EPA and FDA. There's just so much wrong there beyond his disrespect that the right wants to convince you is his main and misattributed flaw.

Will lose my shit if she says the movie sucked too.

And so will Cartman

Kyle is a sexist then, huh?

the whole first gentleman shit with Bill Clinton was shoehorned into the episode so badly

The joke really doesn't work with the "almost first gentlemen"

Heiman is the cancer killing South Park.

All of it has been unfunny and gone nowhere, member berries were somewhat good but they got old really fast, the only thing keeping the show interesting it's Butters being an asshole and hopefully something funny comes out of Garrison being president.

Probably because they had to rewrite the entire episode after Hillary lost.

The great thing about South Park was that it didn't have any continuity and every episode could be watched and understood, but after watching tonights episode with only seeing a handful of episodes this season, I was fucking lost.

>Becoming so convinced that a fork in a real world event would happen one way that you are caught completely flat-footed when it goes the other way.
I fail to see why you didn't at least try to write 2 separate storyboard in for both cases, then scrapped them if one of the canadates was winning 4xx-xxx, but man, did meme magic come back to slap their arse hard.
A shame it had to be this way though, I would have loved to see the second half be a superhero arc.

Being salty over a shit ship designed to bait and fail?

He's not on the show because he died.

South Park now is reference-berries.

"Did you hear they're talking about the election?"
"Ooh, did you hear Cartman is a SJW?"

Is the show now even funny to anyone?

This has been stated multiple times, that was Canadian Trump. Actual American Trump has been in South Park before

Yeah that is just another symptom of they horribly disappointingly bad season this has been. And I'm pretty fucking sure this upheaval they're trying to work through will produce more shit instead of gold.

The last 2 American prez have broken the Geneva convention.

Heiman still makes no sense to me. Even with Heidi having no other friends and with Cartman being nice all of a sudden she still wouldn't go for the guy that made a kid eat his parents. Even if she does turn out to be two-faced Cartman would still be an annoying stupid fat kid.

I wonder why they didn't keep those lines? Maybe Trump can and will put an end to bigotry and sexism? That's awfully bigoted and sexist of Matt and Trey to think he can't.

They've already been counter-trolled.

Ha ha, see how it feels.

Now you're free to go. If you can resist this noose.

*que wacky song*

I don't give a shit about the Election/Member Berries Subplot.

I just to see them kill all the goddamn trolls by the end of the season.

Gay and Fat are probably just going to cancel the show. They can't stand being trolled.

Because that requires double the work?

Wait has he? What episode?

Maybe they should not have built a season around something can swing two radically different ways if they weren't prepared to put in the effort?

>Anyone actually going to bat for hillary

You faggots earned Sup Forumsmblr as your nickname.
Fucking retards.

It, the episode where Garrison created an alternative mode of transportation that put the airlines out of business I believe was the one.

But why? That just sounds mean.

Maybe, but that's no reason for you to ask dumb questions.
Hell I'm not entirely sure how you'd go about having an open-ended season arc.

All the polls pointed to Hillary. And more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump, anyway. The only reason Trump won was because of the system.

Oh yeah, with Yasmin Bleathe.

I'm not that user. And it's not dumb, no need to be defensive of something you have no stake in.

And you make it sound like something never before pulled off, it's not impossible or unrealistic

Their storyline was about who would win the election, not the popular vote.

Fucking trolls all deserve it.

Yeah but it's understandable why they were convinced Hillary would win.

It is a dumb question. If you're not that user then you should take your own advice.

Sure, I was just pointing out how they were aware of the system beforehand.

I'm not being defensive though. You clearly are. People can't ask reasonable questions cause for some reason it triggers you. That's fine, glad to know where you stand in all this.

I've actually been enjoying this season, but last ep definitely felt very awkward and flat due to them making the wrong call and having to make last minute changes. Hillary sending trolls to trolltrace plot doesnt even make sense because of this.

To be fair. Popular vote speaking they weren't wrong