How do you feel about this wall?

How do you feel about this wall?

Dramatic but cute.

a wall of shitty cartoons? am I on reddït?

>Home Movies
TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

BIG O

whats the last one that got cut off?

Brak

it's a nice wall

where's the rest of it?

What are those dates supposed to be? None of them are accurate

Are there any other shots of the wall? Is there more that's cut off?

Home Movies and Mission Hill are the only good things about this gay wall. God, I hate AS. Fucking stoner boner network.

you made this thread last week

Gay people tend to repeat stuff. OP literally proving yet again that they are a faggot.

I think we need to extend it, and make Sup Forums pay for it.

Since we're on the topic of repeating things,

I still sometimes lay in bed and wonder what if Big O had gotten that third season. I sometimes wish it would get it. But then I think "What are the odds they'd even fund a finale for a show cancelled over a decade ago?"

AS turned into shit as soon as they started doing all this live action garbage.

They did it for FLCL

Tim and Eric was a fucking mistake. I wish the fanbase didn't suck nigger cocks.

It's okay, but something needs to go.

What does Sup Forums think of R. Dorothy Wayneright?

if big O was running new eps we wouldn't have /bg0/ generals, we'd have /Rdw/ generals.

It was when they were first aired on adult swim

Fuck Adult Swim. That shit was a mistake from it's inception.

>Big O
>Bebop
Cool. But where's Space Ghost?

There's something so charming about home movies but I don't know what it is exactly.
It feels so "natural", for lack of a better word. I think it has to do with the dialogue

A lot of it was improvised.

It's not like Big O didn't get an ending. The second season ended with the revelation that they're living in a simulation which was rebooted. Angel and R. Dorothy remember. Roger, on some level, might but he was still acting based on what happened in the first episode of season 1. The way I've heard it they spent the entirety of two seasons trying to figure out the missing past. Roger told her to forget the past and focus on the future before the system was reset. They've got a do-over now focused on the future.

Could you make a third season of that? Sure. Does it absolutely need one? Not necessarily.

fuck adult swim

Underrated.

You said that already .