Autistic white boy gets a beating by niggers, in the land of the free!

youtube.com/watch?v=c9I0RTN4eXk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdR-z29DTPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-PfKyRezB1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums in real life

Why do niggers beat up mentally hadicapped and old people. And why doesn't anybody ever step in and help?

what happens when Sup Forums goes out of the house.

Is he really autistic,or is he just a faggot? If it's the former,then I hope those niggers get fucking shot.

It really upsets for me when people are crying for help when getting twatted.

In any sense why would you carry on at that point? Poor lad, hope that little wog receives a prison sentence.

>triggered.

their niggers. what do you expect dude?

Well the nigger has nothing to steal or he wouldn't be robbing old retards for crack money and the old retards are notoriously cheap and entitled... so fuck em all.

if this was the Sup Forums i know he would have started swinging a pocket knife around and cutting arteries or delivered a few gut shots with a pistol.
we actually know what the world is really like and are prepared.

This is why i don't sympathize when ever a mayate get shot by cops. And FUCK BLM, Pinche Chango's.

fpbp

This is why i don't sympathize when ever a mayate get shot by cops. And FUCK BLM, Pinche Chango's.

He's not fucking autistic. His muscle tee says he's just an idiot. He probably ripped off tyrone on the money he owes for drugs and is getting his ass beat for it. This white nigger deserved to get his ass beat because blacks dont start problems with whites FOR THE MOST PART unless they did something against hood rules first.

>subhumans beat up other subhuman
noice

>hood rules

That is just some bullshit justification for their unwarranted violent actions. Just because it is in their culture it doesn't mean it's correct.

Their hood rules are morally inferior and wrong. If you disagree then you cannot say that slavery was wrong because at that time it was part of the culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdR-z29DTPQ

>Shah's view on the jews

>blacks dont start problems with whites
>what is polar bear hunting/the knock out game

lying, delusional nigger detected.

They beating a piece of white shit to a pulp like he deserves

BIG STRONG NEGRO IN THIS BITCH GON HAVE TO CRACK A SALTINE OR WHAT

okay but why did swagfag try to steal from tyrese. He should have known dealing with niggas means keeping your shit straight. Stealing means getting your ass whooped plain and simple

Autismo, this isnt any knock out game. White boy fucked up by conducting his business outside of the suburbs. He won't make that mistake again. In fact he will likely be a new pol contributor and post about how niggers are scum

Wtf I hate niggers now

Oh wait...

Remember 'knockout game'?

You sure are coming to a lot of really retarded conclusions based not much info.

Also the knock-out game is proof that blacks dont need any fucking reason at all to be violent, which is what you we're denying.

How the fuck can you not follow the train of your argument through two fucking posts?

O wait..

>buying into (((media))) coverage of "knockout game"
fuck off you leafy kike

Thats not how the "knockout game" works. that is blacks sneaking up on random people on the street. This shit was obviously personal and out of vengeance. use common sense other than simply hating niggers because white niggers are just as bad

Oh yeah, I totally remember that one law that doesn't exists that says I have the right to beat the shit out of people who steal from me.

I would knock you the fuck out if i met you in the streets leaf. God i want to leave you braindead in a coma. That would make me happy

Well its not like you can report some little bitch ripping you off on a drug deal to the cops...

stupid fucking nigger detected

NIDJ out in full force tonight.

niggers are based
terminating spergs is necessary for mankind survival

somalian rapefugee detected

Yes yes nigger detected. and you are just an autistic fuck that irrational hates black on an anonymous internet forum. I hope your mother is raped by a large black man

I hate all of them, including the autist

why do they keep referring to the clearly white individual as "nigga"

it's morning here.

So because he is already a criminal he is in his right to commit even more criminal actions. Right?

You just keep typing don't you? You don't give a fuck if it makes sense, you just keep going, slapping your retarded little fingers on the keyboard.

>He's not autistic

He sounds really fucking autistic to me. I've seen pathetic little shits get smashed, and they DON'T sound like that. I have, however seen, an autistic kid be abused. Oddly enough, it sounds EXACTLY like that.

>He's muscle tee

Yet another instance of shit flying out of your dindu mouth. Autistic people don't typically adhere to all generalizations, but they do quite often dress like complete dick. They are suggestible and take a lot of information from TV shows and the such like. They started the fedoras and trench coats and shit.

>Black people don't fuck with white people

Nigger damage controller detected. Come the fuck on, you know you're bullshiting at this point. Do you honestly believe these subhumans have honor or integrity? They rob, bash, and kill whenever they please. They AREN'T like white people.

tl;dr We can all tell you are a nigger, so fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PfKyRezB1Q

>that fucking bitch obviously did something to him

gtfo nigger youre fucking retarded

murican tolerant liberal detected
you're on the wrong board

Most of us would just blast your stupid ass before you got a hand on us, then your mom would cry in front of the news cameras "OH LAWD HE WUZ A GUD BOI", then once the media circus blows over we're cleared of wrong doing in the courts, we'd write a book and cash in on your demise.

They are stupid. I'm not even kidding. Literally retarded people can be caught repeating the same insults and phrases frequently. These people are too stupid to come up with anything else. They can't do banter.

The fuck is your pussy ass white boy gonna do?

Get the shit beat out of him and cry?

Go shoot up a church while hos sister getting dicked down?

you dead whitey

Now die

Aww Im upsetting some cunts. Thats ok, I welcome you little pussy bitches to call some black people niggers in America. Then maybe we can see your brains get splattered on the sidewalk and we can discuss in a different thread :)

Forcing him to stay there could be considered kidnapping or false imprisonment on top of the assault. I'm guessing neither of these niggers will be arrested though, because that would be racist.

Criminals are fucking degenerates and they should be dealt with.. by firing squad or a fucking rope.

Get the fuck out of my board you filthy fucking nigger. Yes I will meet you in real life, call you nigger to your face, and bash your nigger skull in, because you're a dirty fucking nigger that needs to know his place. It feels great knowing the police is murdering your kind on the streets every day like dogs. There needs to be more Alton Sterlings and Philando Castilles in the world so you uppity former farm equipments know what you really are; filth on the street to be cleansed, nothing more nothing less.

>irrational

Nope. It's rational for anyone to hate niggers.

I hope Mohammed commits a terrorist attack on your mom pussy.

>white basement dweller
>roleplaying a groid on Sup Forums

Settle down

LOL I'm white you idiot. Just not completely racist. keep talking tough on the internet mr tough navy seals guy with guns

>call someone a nigger
>they proceed to act like a nigger to prove them wrong

So the fuck what nigga

You getting BTFO by the blackman in the bedroom every damn night

AND we blacks is killin yo ass inna streets

Get fukked whitey

i wouldnt go to Africa aka USA even if my life depended on it.

get mad nigger lover

>BLACKS AREN'T VIOLENT
>SAY NIGGER AND THEY'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

This sight wasn't made for petulant little shits like you. The only place you are considered mentally over 18 is with your chimp mates. As a result, you should probably be b& for underage desu.

Awwww i upset you. sorry about that. You want a hug?

Nah nigga you sit the fuck down

WE WUZ KANGS BITCH

I already did they just cried like pussy babies

u mad?

DELETE THIS

>refute main argument being made with logic
>get threatened with violence

Boy, when you can be so easily identified as a nigger online, you sure are one shitty nigger.

And I accept there's a difference between a nigger and a black man.

>blacks dont start problems with whites FOR THE MOST PART
You literal nigger, get your black jungle monkey nigger ass of this site. You don't belong here. I know the rest of the internet sucks because niggers and women have infested it, but you will not take Sup Forums. Go the fuck away, you literal nigger. This isn't a meme, we don't like niggers. Like for real.

you want that welfare check in your mouth? literally enslaved by EBT

I don't have to do anything.

But please do us all of favor by engaging in more nigger behavior and go to jail.

They don't have the same depth of emotion as us. We care for other human beings. They are animals, and like animals, they can switch it off.

As a result, don't bother discussing anything with it. They show emotion when they are in shit with the cops, crying and begging for another chance. You'll never see a nigger moved to tears by the plight of another person.

Tee hee hee messing with pussy australians is fun. you guys are legitimate vaginas

messing with little bitches is fun.

White people used to stick together. Sure white men would bully autistic kids nad fuck up beta males but if they saw someone from another race doing the same thing to their little white autistic faggots they would string them up.

After the economic collapse people will become tribal again and their wont be enough rope in the world.

nigger you literally just talked about how you would knock a dude out on the street. I just said I'd shoot you if you tried. Not trying to act all badass, I'm just stating the fact. If a dumb, violent retard like yourself comes after me, I'll just put a hollow point in you. If you want to knock people out join a boxing gym. If you want to get drilled by a .357 and shit your meal, assault people on the street.

I knew he was trolling but it's still fun to see how far he's willing to go.

Aww too bad i'm literally in the top 0.025% and trump daddy is going to make sure my family stays rich. No more inheritance tax, I love it.

being that much of a raging faggot
REEEEEEEE
MUHHH SAFE PLACE
MUHHHHH FEEELINGS
EVERYBODY IS A MUSLIM EXCEPT ME
DEGENERATES
HITLER WAS RIGHT
MY MOM WILL KICK YOUR ASS

Your depth of vocabulary is fucking atrocious.

Bust out your racially topical pepe's nigger, we'll settle this like men.

>types in ebonics

0/8 weak b8 m8

You want a .308 to your skull?

MUH VOCABULARY.

wow for an aussie you have shit bantz

Fuck the black man

Niggas going to fuck you up almost as bad as all your white pussy begs to get fucked up hard

Go extinct you white piece of shit

cool story. incidentally, I'm posting from a secret base on the moon.

Yes mr navy seals. Pls track my ip from your hq. AUTISMO3000

>Nigger in the top 0.025%

Why are you lying on the internet?

This explains you lack of knowledge about actual nigger behavior, if it was the case. However it's obviously not true because I've read more compelling peaces of writing from literal retards.

>Tee hee hee

The funny thing is you probably have worse teeth than that sub saharan african hahahaha

Niggers call everyone niggers. Its just their particular perversion of English.

>im rich and i decide to shitpost on a mongolian throat singing school

Right...

>being THIS buttmad

>implying jail isnt just getaway from having to raise lil half niglet kids

Mother fucker you think I care about those little shits? Nah I just dump dick inside white hoes so that they have to raise the kids on the white mans dollar later

Fuckin modern warfare with the dick nigga. Outbreed yo cuck ass cuz your fertility is shit and yo borders dont exist nigga

If I remember I still have my teeth.

I've called black people niggers before to their face. They just said, "teacher you betta git dis white boi fo I do sumthin, you betta get em, you betta get em"

Niggers are all-talk in a one-on-one situation.

This is turning into a weird fucking roleplaying thread.

Yee buddy. nothing more fun than pissing off racist autists with very little social skills when you're drunk

>MUH (insert opponents allegation here for comedic effect)
>U hev bad bants lol

Bust em out bitch, I'm not going to hold back!

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>he thinks jews wont just offer up all the white crackers on a silver police defended platter
WEEW LAD you whites are cucked into delusion

Just watch Europe for a preview

BLACKED into EXTINCTION

What are you wearing right now user

It's not only SEALs that hunt niggers. It's fun for the whole family!

Drunk on a sunday? You have a bit of a problem man.

Yea i totally believe you. You are very brave user, call more blacks niggers to their face. That'll teach em

Nigga ill fuck your mother up jist so she can shit you out a half nig half brother that can kick your ass and cuck your first wife from you

>What is millions of racist, borderline violent whit gun owners in the south

>white pussy
bottom of the barrel fat bitches with multiple kids. Most white girls are repulsed by niggers contrary to what our Jewish media portrays. And since you're a nigger, you this from experience.

That's literally what you told him to do. You aren't very clever blackie.

makes the treatment they got in 1900s feel justified.