Tomb Raider and the Absolute State of Modern Hollywood

why is this allowed?

while I find her less attractive she does look more like the character sans the giant tits. and I'd imagine they picked her because movies are made for global audiences now and that woman looks very racially ambiguous.

Alicia Vikander falls short even by the new standards.

Angie was original era Lara. sporty marysue with big tits
new girl is from reboot era, scared young girl who gets into trouble and has to survive

Angelina Jolie is kinda ugly. I mean, I'd fuck her if given the chance but Jesus, she looks pretty haggard.

sticcander a fucking shit.

I share this man's opinion. Never understood what the Jolie hypetrain was about.

That is probably the worse gif of her in existence mate. She looks like a drag queen. Could have have no picked literally anything else

fun light entertainment vs no fun allowed 'gritty realism'. who the fuck thought it was a good idea to take the series in that direction?

Normies who eat that shit up like candy.

They make up 90% of western civilization.

>scared young girl who gets into trouble and has to survive
god damn that sounds hot

If the original Tomb Raider was made today, it would break yet another Hollywood glass ceiling and get a 80% score on RT

I mean, it's better than Wonder Woman at least

>Jolie now has smaller "breasts" than the woman on the right

>b-cup chest

dropped

fuck off, she's a sexy seductress that probably rides dick like the worlds ending.

ain't that the truth.

I'd raid her tomb if you know what I meme

tought the same, but what is real letdown in reboot for me, is the level of 'puzzles'. older TR games were all about exploring and trying this/that - absolute peak was The Last Revelations. puzzles and tasks that game had took me weeks to slove.

newer ones are leading player by hand, showing what to do and are more combat based
they turned exploration/try game to survival shooter adventure

Legend/Anniversary were imo best combining puzzle and gameplay factors. classic ones are obviously dated now, but these 2 still keep up to todays games

Are you a nu-male who pretends to have played games for cool cred ?

You should play the 2013 reboot then. Everybody is trying to rape Lara and you have to escape with your virginity

post lara evolution pic. these are always cool to look at

what the fuck happened with number 5

they did a good job on her character. legit one of the few good digital waifus.

>No webm of that shower scene at the beginning of TR 1

from left to right
>1
>2
>3(Nevada outfit?)
>this one, no idea
>TLR (young Lara)
>TLR
>Chronicles
>AoD
>Legend
>Anniversary
>Underworld
>again no idea
>reboot

I thought the last reboot and its sequel were enjoyable. Ive never really been a puzzle heavy player and sometimes theyre annoying.

young lara, used in intro/retrospective level

does this suffice?

lara got BLACKED in 4?

To me, Jolie looks more racially ambiguous than the other actress.

4th one makes me actually wonder. doesn't seem to be in any game.

god straight men are fucking stupid

And Rimmer.

Implying anybody pretended not to be stupid you fucktard.

I'll rim 'er if you know what I meme

elaborate

Yeah you prefere games that play themselves, hold A/X to do everything.

whatever atleast I dont have anal fissures and fistulas and dont need to wear diapers and get rectal revision surgery

ye i understand, but thats what other games were supposed to do. tomb raider was always something diffrent, untill they did (pic related)

I actually expect the new movie to also not have any Tomb Raiding. Its not even about the actress its about the shitty route they are taking with the story aka just using the same reboot the games are doing.

Worse still is the second game of Nu-Lara still has her using a fucking bow and not dual pistols.

haha ye this was... no comments
in 1st one i understand, whe had to make up weapons. but why no iconic duals in 2nd... no question - they were her trademark for years

just wait till Netflix takes away Geralds two swords

Dem manhands in nuLara

Isn't that how she looked in the cut scenes of TR3?

Was Angelina Jolie an inspiration on the character from the start? Even the early versions kind of resemble Jolie.

Lara Croft was originally a psycho hispanic chick named Laura Cruz. Then she became British and they dropped the U from her name to make it stand out.

Also the big tits was a mistake when they accidentally set the size of them to 150% one day and the dev team thought it was awesome so they rolled with it.

Where's the swimsuit?

>reload and fail the quicktime event
>she just gets non-sexually killed
bullshit desu

Jolie looks like a tranny. Vikander looks like a man with long hair

the death scenes were great.

Dan Schneider took over development of the croft series for one game.

Guardians of light was fun as shit.

Too bad i have nobody to play it with

What would the ideal Lara casting be?

Daddario

What about this chick?

1st, must be British, with proper accent
175 cm tall
brown eyes (this can be changed using lenses)

Honestly no idea, for reboot I would put same actress who voiced her ingame, but no idea how would she perform onscreen.

My guess is they wanted to cast a prepubescent boy since that's what they find attractive in Hollywood.
But they had to settle for the next closest thing so they hired Vikander.

Never seen 5 in a game before

this

dude...

>Honestly no idea, for reboot I would put same actress who voiced her ingame, but no idea how would she perform onscreen.
She does the motion capture work but I can't post because the webm contains nudity.

Rhona Mitra was the perfect Lara in her prime

>video game on RT

itt: sexist pigs

what happened to her?

pretty gay opinion. all power to ya, but yeah, gay

honestly a girl who does gymnastics, rock climbing, etc is going to look more like the girl on the right than angelina jolie. so if you're talking about character believability you're wrong.

I don't know, haven't seen her since Boston Legal and Nip Tuck. I miss her

shit, you got us

like clockwork

>character believability
I just wanna look at pretty people, man, is that so much to ask?

LACEY CHABERT is the only choice.

Eat shit anyone who disagrees.

ya, but she still had tits. new girl is an a-cup at best

smoke me a kippah

yeah i guess i see where you're coming from my dude. she is pretty boring

You have my vote. But with this new broad you can put "oscar winning actresses" as a headline.

Too old and forgotten now.

She's in the strain now. She lost weight and looks sickly but still has titums

she has no body

>"Fictionary"

Dropped

I'd actually prefer they had cast a shapely trap in that role rather than this woman. She manages to be scrawny and saggy at the same time.

I have never found Angelina hot. She has the face of a black girl.

that's not the character though

>those
>big tits

You know she was wearing several layers of padding to make her tits look bigger in Tomb Raider, right? You can't be this stupid

lolwat. great shop there.

You know he was making a joke about her having her boobs lopped off,dip shit

allegedly she offered to do this topless but the director told her it would be too gratuitous

But her tits were probably smaller to begin with, so the joke doesn't work, you rube.

somebody post the pic of vikander in a bikini in full fridge mode so we can all die a little inside please

i would really like to know who looked at this and thought she would be perfect for Croft

You guys realize women don't have to make your peepees hard to be in movies, right?

They do if they want to sell kino.