Where were you when Brexitfag Britbongs got absolutely BTFO forever?

Where were you when Brexitfag Britbongs got absolutely BTFO forever?

Obama TOLD you there were going to be consequences, now you must face them.

Who the fuck cares what Obama thinks?

Soon Trump will be president.

Can't wait for Trump to undo the shit the nigger has done to this country

wtf can that gay fucker do?

>Caring what this nigger says

Thinks he can come over here and strong arm us into voting remain.

Get fucked

I honestly couldn't give a fucking shit. There's a big world to trade with.

You sharters think the world begins on one side of America and ends on the other. Apart from Israel of course, where your real leaders are.

So what will they prioritize? TTiP is dead and TPP is struggling.

He didn't even get a red carpet. No one gives a fuck about him anymore.

Obama cares more about the globalist project than the 'special' relationship?

What else is new.

He'll be gone soon anyway.

>Obama
Lel. What is he going to do?

Only a few months to go with that assclown. Soon Trump will be president and he loves making deals.

We don't need a trade deal with America, they will just use it to screw us over as usual and give US corps preferential terms in our country. Let's just trade with them under WTO rules like we do now.

Save trade deals for countries like Australia and New Zealand where we have a common culture and interest.

>t. Economist

And? Either Obummer is gone in November or he enacts martial law like he always wanted to and the US becomes a failed state not worth trading with anyway.

Why would anyone care about what 0bama thinks or says?

He's going to get fired in a few months anyway and his house of cards legacy won't survive Trump and will be lucky to escape getting jailed.

Good ammo for Trump. Obama really shot himself in the foot, again.

Yeah he's going to say that because he has a vested interest in Europe remaining united, making it seem like they won't trade with us at favourable rates is what they're going to do otherwise it would bolster exit campaigners throughout Europe.

Hey don't forget your best buddy and oldest ally Portugal.

Where were you when OP got absolutely BTFO by his fellow country men? Thanks Ameribros

He's just pissed cause we laughed in his face when he told us to vote remain. Fuck him, gone soon anyway.

Trump Trump Trump!

DeGaulle was right to object to the Brits entry into the EU. They are much more aligned with the US than the Continent, and the whole point of the EU was to combat American economic might.

>A man whose days of power are being counted down says that he won't support someone

lol k.

I think it's quite obvious at this point in time that Obongo is a racist.

this desu

>He's just pissed cause we laughed in his face when he told us to vote remain.
Isn't it funny?

I like Portugal but we can't make unilateral trade deals with them as long as they are in the EU. Otherwise I'd have included Ireland on my common culture country list too.

Also can we consider for a moment the absolute fucking idiocy of this stupid mother fucker?

>The UK, one of the largest trading nations ON THE PLANET
>Naw bruh we ain't gone do shit wit ya

baffling.gif

>Obama TOLD you there were going to be consequences, now you must face them.
King Nigger's days are numbered, so who cares?

It's over. "Free" Britain is done.

Is there any reason not to trade/have free trade or is it being used as leverage to example try and keep UK in EU?

More proof of obongo's handler, the devil worshipping nwo & rothschilds who cannot handle rebellion from controlled states.

Obama is just straight up being an asshole here, regardless of political ideologies.

He's treating one of his oldest allies like shit just because they made their OWN decision to leave an opressive union that the US WASN'T EVEN A PART OF?

Can't wait till this guy is out of office, I don't even think Trudeau would have the audacity to do this.

>in Europe
Good thing the UK won't be tied to that :^)

If there are any consequences, it will be because Obama wants there to be out of spite. It won't be an issue when Drumpf is president.

Obama has been anti-Britain since the very beginning. Ever since taking office and sending back the bust of Churchill it was obvious he hated the UK.

Good thing he's only got a few months left to go, and the next president can backtrack on anything Obongo does between now and then.

Fuck Obama.

Plenty of countries will gladly do some trade deals with the UK, ours included.

You are a good son, Australia.

I am LITERALLY SHAKING right now! Please reconsider, master.

Well, people still believe that brits will actually leave. They arent going anywhere.

Yeah, whatever, I'd rather strengthen ties with the other commonwealth countries. The "Special Relationship" has been dead since the Iraq war and the massive anti-Americanism that came with it. Yeah, the anti-Americanism has lessened in the last few years. However, it's undisputable that people in the UK are much less inclined to cater to American needs, and care a lot less about the US and its stances, since they clearly did give a fuck about us. Note that I'm talking about the British people, not the British politicians and political class.

They had the chance during the referendum to try and respect us as a country, and respect that it was the British people's decision to decide. However, when that bellend came over and talked down to us, that was it. Fuck them. I never voted to Leave, but Nigel Farage was 100% correct when he decried Obama and the US government.

This, why would we care about what a retard on his way out thinks?

*Don't give a fuck

absolutely glorious

>lets be political instead of helping other people

Why are liberals such hypocrites?

Leftism is a mental disorder.

As a Brit in America (who voted to leave), I have to be fair to these Yankees. The common person I spoke to about it was on our side.

Obama got his orders from Soros.

Yeah, you're not wrong there. A lot of Americans I spoke to were similar. But British people (along with British politicians) used to care about what the US government said, and often wanted to support them. That's just not the case anymore.

I think after the way we were dragged into the iraq war people take what the president says with a pinch of salt.

Obongo isn't even relevant anymore, when Trump gets elected into office there will be a trade deal

Hey Britain, can we have the Churchill bust back that Obama had removed from the Whitehouse?

Signed: D. Trump

Why do liberals care so much about if UK stays or doesn't I don't get it

Impotent whining from an embarrassment of a leader who tried to threaten us and got told to fuck right off. He'll be gone before we even begin Article 50.

Fucking coon

Brexit is an alt-right movement.

Such fascist populist xenophobic groups need to be purged from society.

>May's going to be in power until at least 2020 unless she dies or something
>Obama is out the door this year
kek what a twat.

Isn't he out in 2 months anyway?

>Brexit is an alt-right movement.
>52% of the population including millions of Labour voters are alt-right
kek

January actually. Yanks are weird, they elect the president in November but he takes office in January.

>implying this matters

His whole presidency has been irrelevant, executive orders the whole fucking time that Trump will erase just as easily as king nigger wrote them.

Brexit was an unlikely coalition between the socially right and the fiscally left.

Because they're a bunch of retarded globalists who just a decade or two ago were all against globalism.

It's almost like if you're stupid you're easily manipulated or something.

The Onigger has 3 months left in office. Nothing he says matters.

The EU is a massively liberal organisation socially. Free movement, big focus on worker's rights, millions of refugees, etc. It's destroying the idea of a nation state, which European liberals deem anachronistic and racist.

Working class labour voters are pretty socially right though. They're not like the SJW leftie middle class people running the party.

The pro-globalist social democrats took power in 1997 promising massive state handouts and no increased taxes on the middle class, all funded with a lightly-regulated capitalist market.
Some of you won't remember it, but the lefties were practically ejaculating themselves over it.

The common person has no idea what it means to leave or to stay, both in britain or in USA.

Like we care about what some Finnish faggot says.

>"Brexit will fail!"
>"Why?"
>"Because we'll make damn sure it does!"

This has been the main globalist argument since this was all set in motion. At least they weren't lying this time.

You also forgot to mention this was all orchestrated by Putin himself to cause unrest in Europe so he can invade with little resistance, thus starting WW3.

funny how EU stronk morons don't question why the US is so interested in maintaining the eu

Isn't he gone in a few months?

>liberals care

Where are these liberals posting these threads on Sup Forums?

What a cunt.

>obama still in power next year

oookey dokey

>Trump comes in
>early on in his term he makes a press conference saying "Call us and we'll arrange a meeting, I'm happy you're out of the EU"
>Obama starts sperging out about it screaming "NO! NO! THEY'RE AT THE BACK OF THE QUEUE!!"

And Soros and Putin are all buddy buddy, secret handshakes and all that.

>yfw at Trump's first SOTU address, he turns to Obama and says "Do you feel in charge?"

England is one of the few countries I support having a trade deal with.
I am sure negotiati a good deal will be a high priority for Trump, and it will be mutually beneficial

What a dick move.
Should have kept his nigger mouth shut and let the Brits decide their own future then supported their decision regardless. To actually pick a side and then think he can punish them for not agreeing with him is such shit. This is why America is not great anymore.

We all support you. Losing national sovereignty scares us.

Who cares what Obama thinks the guys just a butthurt globalist and wont be in office much longer.

Shillary on the other hand has me considered, will see play ball or make things harder if shes in office.

Obama will be out of office in a few months. No big deal.

Transition of power takes some time.

he's anti-Britain, anti-America, and anti-White

kikongo is out soon

> shillary isnt the queen of globalist fucktardery

que?

Theresa May clearly stated in the debate who the fuck cares about Obama. She probably told him she does t give a shit what he thinks and this is just TrumpEnMexico MSM shenanigans in desperation to counter the alt-right

So what's Hillary going to do when she needs us to legitimise her next war?

Because liberals hate freedom.

Fuck this nigger, it's not enough that he ruins one country he has to ruin them all.

desu thanks obama for helping brexit happen

Who cares what the King nigger things?

>Transition of power takes some time.
When our PM changes it happens the morning after a conclusive election

Holy fuck, BRITBONGS AND BREXIT FAGS UNEQUIVICALLY, UTTERLY, THOROUGHLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HOLY SHIT

THE "PROUD" BRITISH JUST GOT FUCKED BY A NIGGER AHAHAHA

do you guys have a need for iron ore/coal?

The Chinese literally just snubbed Obama and he took it like a bitch. Who cares what this weasel wants?
When Trump's elected, he'll be a 2nd Napoleon that'll go a forcefully disband the EU, nuke China and recover the internet from the (((UN))).

>Great turmoil in Europe
You really think we care about Europe?

Hahahahaha that's cute Shinzo.

They are very quick to blame the US for everything wrong in the world, fuck mainlanders they are retards that deserve pic related.

Only against whites

He'll be gone in 2 months. Who cares?