Hey guys

Hey guys,

I'm new here, and I just wanted to clear something up. Is Sup Forums satire?

I've seen some folks here saying that Sup Forums is a satirical board, a "board of peace", etc. This makes sense given the amount of bigotry and propagation of outdated ideologies here. It's hard for me to imagine that any well-adjusted person could take any of this seriously.

However, I've also seen some posters spending hours of their time "debunking" what they refer to as the "holohoax", which makes me wonder what kind of person would spend that much of their time making a joke on an anonymous forum.

So, anons, let's clear this up once and for all.

Is Sup Forums a satirical board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMecEi_yo
youtu.be/sTy3mJZXf_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were satire in that were a sad, exaggerated parody of the truth. how exaggerated depends on who you ask.

>Is Sup Forums satire?
We wish it were, but no. Polsters are really as thick as they appear.

Oy vey
youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMecEi_yo

Third time I've seen this thread up, don't reply

No it isn't newfag, just look at the /NSG/. Only shills claim this place is satire.

>is Sup Forums satire?
yes and no
>Does Sup Forums really hate the jews
yes
>explain more please I need to be spoonfed
some threads are actual opinions and some are just people spreading misinformation. Beware the "red pill" and the "redpilled" people often misuse the term. Its just the blue pill with a different coat

>(((satire)))

It's all just a bit of banter mate don't worry about it ;-)

I want this place to be renamed /prop/aganda please

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Sup Forums is satire written in the berenstein, that becomes hilariously real and played out in the berenstain universe.

yes, it is entirely satire.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

pol is not 1 people fucktard bye

>tfw stuck in the Berenstain universe
its perfect

>replies

>I'm new here, and I just wanted to clear something up. Is Sup Forums satire?
How in the fuck can anyone tell you that? You're talking about a board filled with thousands of anonymous people posting whatever the fuck they want.

"Sup Forums is satire" is satire.

>board of peace
really sounds like
>bored of peace

really makes you think.

isn't your ID a kind of cheap aussie wine?

think of Sup Forums like the colbert show. most people understand its satire and thats why they like it and contribute to it. then you have a few autists that actually think colbert is being serious and either like him or hate him for it.

if you call me a shill unironically for this post, you are one of the autists i'm speaking of.

lol stfu you cunt

No,only the newfags push the Sup Forums is satire meme.

the truth does not fear investigation

>What is sage?

Sup Forums is satire.

satire's purpose is to make fun of the truth in an extreme way.

we're all leftists who can't stand not being able to tell racist jokes, basically.

How does that fake quote go?

Any community that thinks acting like an idiot is the height of humor will soon find themselves surrounded by idiots who think themselves in good company.

Something like that.

Nobody here claimed to be well adjusted.

This pasta is way past al dente.

You posted this exact same thread at exactly the same time yesterday. Fuck off.

2 years ago it probably was 40% nazi, 40% libertarian and 20% whatever the fuck from conservative to anarchists.

Now a lot of nazi's moved and some libertarians moved to 4+Sup Forums which makes Sup Forums much more normal conservative as their share increased.

Daily reminder.
Fucking JIDF faggot shills.

you are an idiot if you think pol is satire

1/8

>1 post by this ID

ignoring the fact this is an obvious shill thread, as I said earlier, it was posted exactly the same time yesterday when I got up for work, let's turn this thread into something actually useful.

Here's the new Murdoch Murdoch video, where Taylor Swift asks Murdoch-chan,"Is Sup Forums satire?" Can Murdoch-chan pry our beloved Taylor away from the evil clutches of Lena Dunham and get her to swallow the redpill? Can Dr. Murdoch protect Murdoch-chan and Taylor of the swarm of immigrants chanting,"Ficki, ficki!"? Find out on this episode of Murdoch Murdoch:

This weeks episode,"Meme Magic":
youtu.be/sTy3mJZXf_0

Is this a "I'm a newbie" role play thread???

yes :^)

Wow straya, looks like you actually got him to make a second post. Unless of course he just did that because I had just pointed out>1 post by this ID

Which the shills actually started doing after we started having generals everyday on how to spot shills and how to get rid of them.

3 posts by this ID :^)

Hoho haha

We do really hate niggers here. But we hate them satirically too.

We are a board of peace. It's those fucks from /po/ you need to have a conversation with.

There are some fairly stupid people here, who actually believe that all the memes on Sup Forums about hitler, the joooos and drumpf are accurate.

The other 70% now, that its just satire and some casual banter.

Its like every board on this site. A lot of memes and jokes, some generally accepted as true, some only believed by a few.

Satire ya dingus
It's funny to shit post here and other places. While we can

Sup Forums is a board of peace

how dare you defame our peace by mislabeling it as satire

MUH DIK

Probably it's satire for 5%. The rest take it seriously. What, exactly, is there to be satirical about, anyway? Most of what's expressed here is common sense. The world must be in terrible shape if it is satirical to feign common sense.

I wish I was in the Berenstein timeline where Trump is running for a third term. I need to go back!

>ask a fake question in your odyssey to virtue
>people don't feel the way you do
>get totally butthurt
whythisallow?

/thread

its like semi satirical, theres alot of people who shitpost extremists views because of memes or just exagerate their own opinions. There are also people who realy hold extremists views; stormfront/white nationalists and the pinkos from leftypol come to mind.
just remember that Sup Forums isn't one person and we're actually very diverse

I objectively, literally, and vehemently utterly despite, loathe, hate, and want to murder all jews. It's not satire and it's not a meme.

this, im prepping my wifes bull right now, did you think Sup Forums was actually filled with racist bigots?