Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia...

Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Canada, and Ireland.

Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
Do you feel you have no purpose?
Do you feel you have no identity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCRqZ5n909k
m.finn.no/bap/forsale/search.html?search_type=SEARCH_ID_BAP_ALL&q= main coon katt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ireland
>No history or culture

What the hell are you sharting about?

>burger
>culture

Pick one faggot.

what is American culture anyway? racism, cuckolding, sucking Thwan's cock in Nam, Walmart, adopting nigger babies, obesity, MTV and school shootings

OP is a faggot that stole pasta from some Ruskie. Just google archives

Yeah.

That's why I cling to my ethnic ancestry. Brit/Scott/Irish/Danish

My culture is a mix of all Cultures, feels confusing man

Obvious b8 is obvious.

>Tfw in primary school
>Tfw forced to learn about vikings and their religion
>Tfw forced to go on trips to viking settlements
>Tfw instantly feel a conection with them - after all they are our forefathers
>Tfw go to trips to Tanum and watch the 3000 year old rock carvings from our forefathers
>Tfw 99.9999999999% chance that you are related by blodline to the people that made those carvings
>Tfw white guy who emmigrated to the US grows up without any connection to his ancestors, their culture, history or language
>Tfw americans constantly try to tell us that their culture is superior to ours and other europeans

Nobody exists on purpose.
No one belongs anywhere.
We're all gonna die.

>Countries with no real history
>Doesn't mention America, the antithesis of tradition, history and national community.
Weak b8 m8.

it's better than drinking vodka all day in the freezing shithole you live in

It sucks but what is worse is how hard it is to aquire the tools to defend myself against an aggressor. Seriously considering moving to America the only thing in the way is all my family is here

>Brit
Can be English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh or a mix. Not an ethnicity.
>Scott
Highland?
>Irish
How Irish?
>Danish
Awesome

Oi nah ey the boong cunts invented a stick over 40000 years.
Also ate their kids and fucked the ones left?

That's history right?

mongrels belong in the oven.

>because americans dont know about it it doesnt exit
imagine living in universe where handegg, ATVs and kicking your kids out of your house are the only things that exist

>tfw living a short distance from a cow pasture on a hill that has still-visible graves dating back to the iron age, including square depressions from burial chambers chambers and raised stones

So, what's it like living in Great Britain? USA doesn't have culture, unless you count Native American culture. Otherwise your culture is from everyone else but from yourself.

fuck off we wuz kangs n shit da swede man be keepin da finn man down, stay vigilant ma finns 4 da sound of da po-swede.

haha you noonga descendant, aye,at least you weren't a descendant of convicts, but it feels the best to have European immigrant heritage, although culture here now is pretty much nonexistent

>Australia, Canada, and Ireland.
We gave them a history

No. Needing identity is for weaklings and poor people

Canada and Australia have just as much history as the US. They were all colonized roughly the same time, and Canada has had just as many wars, etc as the US.

At least pretend you didn't go to an American public school.

america is the only country that can take pride in everything we have done in the last 100 years, culturally, technology, military, and athletically.

The rest of you have been competing for second place and you know it.

>Canada and Australia have just as much history as the US.

I can compile a list that would crash Sup Forums's servers if it included all the great accomplishments of the USA.

I cannot think of anything Canadia or Australia has ever done. Maybe the Dundee movies.

I'll start with a tiny American achievement: what have you done that affected the world as much as the Panama Canal?

>instatly feel a connection with them
yeah sure bud

australian history lesson,
settlement
war with blacks
war with emu's
war with dogs
war with cats
war with rabbits
war with imported cane toads
lost all animal wars
smashed blacks
smiles at england while rubbing americas nuts under the table
cuck levels rising
melbourne sjw scene
cucked

Well put, user. Canada and Australia are fine nations, much like Ireland and Sri Lanka, and they can be proud of having survived cold winters and hot summers.

(see, saying something nice makes one feel good).

(pic related: the UK is still relevant too, sorta)

>vikings
>aryan

yeah we got tons of gravemounds, carvings and shit all over this place here too. Where I really live it's massive, I won't tell where because the police been baiting again today. But thousands of years old shit from the stone age, bronze age, iron age, the stupid meme viking age.. heathen tymus. Runestones etc. Lit wooden churches that stand 1k after they were built.

It's sad we don't got any hof preserved, this is the closest we get. The imagry on carvings are still heathen

noice church lad

that was a bad one, got tons of these still standing. All have been mapped to the smallest detail so they can be reconstructed. A friend of mine has the plans of entire Urnes, he only uses it for tattoos though, but the entire shit. It's my favorite one. Those carvings man. Sick skills. There is also an old small village preserved in/just outside oslo. You can go there and enter the buildings and shit and see how common people were housed. It's not a big thing, no several store big King Seat etc(kings had many farms as they moved around, these are all called huseby today)

Why dat church Varg! So many others god damnit, we all want to loot and burn down their churches, mosques and synagoges... But not that one damnit. I am actually unsure if they did the mapping before or after this, or stepped it up at least. I dunno if they rebuilt it or not actually, I've never been to that one

Even in Greenland, our houses stand... I must get moar pics. This house couldn't be lived in anymoar obv. When the danes finally sent a priest up there again they found a church where one saw the last documentation of people there, a couple marrying in the 1400ds I think it was...

They had prior killed the bishop and turned heathen again, and moved down to markland. Another english priest was sent over earlier to make em christcucks again.

At most it only lived 6k people here one believed, we died in 1319 of a gay king, unions happened, jews let loose the plague and killed 2/3 of mainlanders while icelanders were spared, all traffic was cut west.

So they went south the greenlanders but some also went back to iceland.

You actually have indian tribes in markland that had a weird mix religion of åsatru,nativeshit and christianity. I wish I had this link. They were white and resistant to several diseases that knocked out so many, they also assimilated to canada fast, so we know so little.

Kek it's funny to that big cat you got there, it comes from here, it's called a "forest cat". Here they have been watered out, but the ones in cuckistan is the real deal, left from us. My cuz have two, damn big bastards I'm sure many dogs back off

hahaha this shilltroll thread again, kys burger

pic prolly old, you see even at iceland people killed each over driftwood. So you see even today that they mostly have non wooden houses, they try mimicking it. When one found Markland, one started to log here and haul the lumber up to Greenland. which was far more easier than dragging it all the way cross the north sea and greenland sea from the mainland.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCRqZ5n909k

we need more shit like this texted and animated, Vinland the beautiful, he's made it from the saga of leifur inn hepni, leif the happy, you should get that one or you are a swede.

>America
>culture
pick one

Even our cats like all the native animals we replaced with middle eastern animals like europe are bad ass as fuck.

It's so great these were preserved there. You won't need to worry about no fox going in your henhouse or your cat being eaten(this varies sometimes regular cats take foxes too)

I actually want one now, I'm a dog person but this is practical. Big rodents stay away lol. Got two now that's very effective, mostly birds and rodents, they never bring home snakes

hmm these cats are pretty valuable here, people are nuts about them.

I know several people that breed differnt types of dogs, they earn quite a lot on the side of this, but by getting a litter. Some of these fashionable useless dogs go for like 20-30k and so.

I am not aware of breeding of this cats, but my damn. I have a cuz now with two already. Get me one to start with a female from the US, start eugenics and breed them. ???? Profit!

Fuck me I would have guarded that cat in heat as if it was my daughter lol. Well worse I wouldn't let it out so the jews would come from oslo and racemix my cat. I need this. I really need this.

going to start checking into this shit now, cuz prolly already in clubs and knows this shit. Prolly full of normie book pages for it too ugh... I need more puppets for that kikery.

rambling, but this animal amazes me.

that's a big cat

If you check out our native oxes too, which the scottish highlanders were so kind to preserve. They are more like moskus oxes, they are testo as fuck too they charge, really really agressive. But they are built to survive up here

But look at the tip of the ears of these cats, which I now clearly must have, look the tip there those hairs just like a lynx. And the feets of them, that's some paws. I actually haven't visited my cuz after she got her cats, only my sisters have been there yet I think. Paws like a fucking lynx. They might even have also grown in america, as all animals there tend to be larger than here. We do not know yet.. There are 6 million skelletons of them here so I'm sure there are research on this, I'm just not that into this ... yet kek.

They are supposed to be very calm, you can just have them in a flat, I don't like that though. But her cats are just fine with it.

how much would this kind of cat cost?

Our culture is being the liberator of the free world.

I actually have to check but it ain't free

here this is our ebay thing, well not exactly people give away shit, sell shit and stuff. People actually live of brokering here.

m.finn.no/bap/forsale/search.html?search_type=SEARCH_ID_BAP_ALL&q= main coon katt

In this list there are several mixed ones you see there aren't so expensive. I wouldn't just trust this witout knowing more about the breed, I see they have a club here as expected that had several articles like "before you buy you must know this..." etc

The krone is low now compared to what it was

looks like 9k nok is the selling price for these, that isn't so bad really. A cat can get many litters a year. You won't exactly get rich unless you plan to become cat lady from the simpsons, but it's a nice addition. They don't need much, i'd just be careful as mentioned during heat if I didn't breed them even.

nah needs further investigation 9k ain't bad, I am not sure if you file taxes on this or not... but it's this fucking country so.... Don't remember when you give kittens away because we sterilized these normal ones as we got so many of them and jackasses were coming to get them as sneik foods that was the drop. Stupid fuck didn't think I'd find out....

>I MUST HAVE THIS NOW

9k is not bad.

>muh pride in accomplishments i had nothing to do with

seriously I don't remember the name of these retarded breeds of dogs but something like this
chishitdog - 25k+ I think
this japanese dog I don't recall around the same if not more

Then you can go and get a mixed one for a few shekels and even free. A normal dog you don't pay this much for either, i've only had "streetmixes" as we call them here the last times, next time I'll get a dog with maybe a hunting purpose, these damn moose dogs just annoys the shit out of me.

Schæfers are noice for a housedog, so is an buhund which means that sorta. They are going extinct, the most common of our dogs, because faggots wants these fancy foreign breeds, breed only for their appearance

Serbia has more identitiy in it's 1000+ years of existence than the corporate states of ameribugers has. KYS burger

Ah yes we lack the culture of SHART IN MART

What are we sliding ?

shouldn't you be squatting over some broken ceramic and shooting intravenous drugs in a track suit?

what's the difference between yoghurt and the united states of america? If you leave yoghurt alone for over 200 years, it'll develop it's own culture

vanaheim didn't go so far south.
But this gene shit is new and all, it is fascinating to see there is some connection here, prolly far back in tymu. It can't just be the goths

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT.

Keep it up, neighbour.

was Sven as far down as you?
Not thinking about the goths, but later when he was messing around in todays russia, ukraine etc.

Ukranian history calss was weird as fuck. it's basically WE WAZ KANGZ and then after mongol invasion pretty much nothing because half of country became wild field raided by tartars and other half was enslaved by polish catholics (or russians). Just endless names of rulers installed by tsar/king india-style.
And culture is basically peasant clothes and music because once ukranian men became someone of importance they started talking in russian or converted to catholicism.

Aren't you Turks now? In Russian history classes they teach that Serbs, Bosniaks, Albanians, Ukranians and Greeks are carrying Turkish genes.

Out of 35 millions of ethnic Ukranians 10 millions are euroturkic mongrels. Result of locals miscegenating with Crimean Khanate and Ottomans. When are you going to purge them?

shut the fuck up your dirty paprika picker

Conquering every country on the planet. Landing on every planet in the solar system. Best food,women, cars,musicians. Stay mad Ivan

its the other way around

10-15% of turkey population are european janissaries from ottoman era that are brainwashed into thinking they are turkish
majority of the turkish population is just armenian/iran/arab genes

Daneblood is best blood

What's worse is being treated like a slave your whole life and then realizing that your nothing but human garbage as far as everyone else is concerned and so are they.

>Landing on every planet in the solar system

nope

I'm not a noonga, just saying that's all our country has history wise.

Pure Anglo master race.

Nigga what

Each of those countries have more real history than yours, you fat tub of lard.

ofcourse not
as dutch bro said, its the other way around
as for the "balkans used to been lighter haired" meme
its not true
we were always tall and dark
thats how people from these areas looked like

as well as being very tall
which is a recessive trait and having turkish genes wouldn't make sense