youtube.com/watch?v=nsL9mT_340U&t=104s
imgur.com/a/orxHF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now that Lucy's back, maybe shit will finally start happening

>nude furries everywhere
>since it's universal it's okay

>one of them is wearing clothes
>suddenly the nudity feels wrong

I think it's like... a kid versus adult thing? I think the adults all wear clothes no matter what but the kid/teen base do whatever depending on their maturity level/what they like.

Yeah I dunno either, that's just my best guess.

Characters with thick fur can go nude normally since they're automatically covered up, and one's fur thins as one grows older. If one have naturally thin fur, one has to wear clothes all the time.

Those fucking faces on the fifth panel

CUTE
U
T
E

This pleases me.

why do i always feel such a weird anxiety whenever i see this comic? i want shit to work out but it never does.

send help

I'm just waiting on Mike's freakout, shit is inevitable.

honestly what i want is him to grow a pair and apologize for real for the shit he done.

but only if lucy also admits she had her share of stupid decisions.

what pains me is that there is no goddamn closure on them (though that is probably going to be only in the end of this pastel-colored drama), its "will they fix it or won't?".

>cats
>periods

Has this person ever owned a cat

This comic is a goldmine of reaction images.

>The OTP is making a comeback
Yes.png

>anthropomorphic
>ascribing human forms or attributes to nonhuman beings or things
>human forms or attributes
>attributes

Oh, I'm sorry, are the bipedal cat monsters not biologically accurate enough for you?

wait what is this it looks adorable and actually good?

No, not even remotely.

What has Mike done?

>adorable
yes
>actually good
Highly debatable.

Do you like drama?
No?
Hahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok opinions considered. but what is it called? the comic.

Literally the only thing Mike has done was stay committed to his non-character waifu and bitch out Lucy once.
Just once.
Its that ambiguous cycle of "abuse" and emotion that both Lucy and Mike shared that they're both to blame for, but most of the blame falls upon Lucy for being made of glass in every social situation she has.

You know what we need? More family bonus comics, or family comics of some sort.

So what exactly do you want Mike to apologize? "Sorry to lashing out because you were ruining my life for so long time?"

I think it's a bit unfair. Frankly if I was Mike nowhere I would have put up with so much.

bittersweetcandybowl.com/introduction.html
Bittersweet Candy Bowl.
Start at volume 2 "Starting Over". Writing and art stabilize from volume 1 and there are literally only like 3 chapters in volume one that matter to the overall plot, the rest are awful scribblings and middleschool weeb humor.
But its still worth a read just for a slice of cultural history, really.
Tess best girl, David best boy.

I'm not that user, but Mike should at least open up with an apology, as he did handle Lucy poorly after rejecting her, but its just as much her fault as his.
Ideally they both apologize, and knowing the writing, they will, probably.
I think I've seen worse in my life but this is still pretty bad.

Bittersweet Candy Bowl, aka BCB.

I recommend reading the "Introduction" chapter to get the gist of what's going on, then go back and start reading from the beginning of Volume 1 (the black & white stuff). Sure, the art starts out crude and the writing is juvenile at first, but it really fleshes out the characters and makes the future drama that happens much more impactful. And boy, is there a lot of drama.

True, I agree that he should apologize: he did treat her pretty poorly. But somehow I feel like you aren't putting into account the factor of time. This is the type of thing that could easily become School Days.

Sue is a cute! CUTE!

>More family bonus comics, or family comics of some sort.
I wanna see more of Paulo's dad. We don't see him much, but he must put in a ton of work to take care of his son.

Its only been what, a couple months since Lucy left?
It's not too long, really.
Wounds are still relatively fresh, and everyone has new baggage to unload upon dear Lucy.
Never played school days so I can't comprehend the comparison.

Poor guy.
There's like one bonus ask in the ask BCB book that involved Paulo's mom and there's that bonus chapter in volume 2 book that deals with Paulo and David on mothers day that was cute as hell.
Really should scan those bonuses somewhere

I think it's been a year in-universe

I meant putting all the baggage (since the start) together.

Also School Days in a nutshell: youtube.com/watch?v=nsL9mT_340U&t=104s

anyone have the comic where jessica and madison meet for the first time? i'm pretty sure it was exclusive or something

>That Paulo reaction
At last. The OTP returns

For shame. Please support the comic.

imgur.com/a/orxHF
All the BCI stuff plus that weird magical girl comic.
Its in there somewhere

The image quality on most of these are too poor to be readable. Also, stealing is for faggots.

>tfw dumped over $1000 into this comic
He's covered

Morbi ruined us with biological correctness in anthros.

>want to do BCI when I get another job soon
>tfw live in house with 4 other people who ask too many questions
Guess I'll just opt out and do digital only. I'd rather not have to explain to my Dad why I have a bunch of girly female cat keychains and shit.

>Paulo literally pounces on Lucy

The OTP has returned boys.

Also Mike deserves everything he gets.

I've never felt this happiness
This level of happiness
In so long

This is one of the worst webcomics I've read and I thought most sane people agreed on that.

Why the Hell does it have regular threads now? WHY are there people ITT recommending it instead of shitting on it?? Did SuitCase buy Sup Forums or something?

It's Degrassi with cats except I've never seen Degrassi and nobody is bound to a wheelchair.

Yet.

>I've never seen Degrassi
It shows. This shit can't and shouldn't be compared to it.

It basically appeals to tweens/teens- some people grew up reading the terribad "highschool dramaz~!!1" where nothing of note happens except everyone is pissy at the tiniest infractions.

Other then "romantic" "shipping" this comic doesn't have much going for it. Its bland as fuck.

Want a good comic with cute cats? Read Lackadaisy - you'll be infinitely more entertained.

These're like the only two threads that Sup Forums has had on BCB in months and one of the few that has lasted past a couple posts.
I've read worse, or rather, comparable webcomics.
Lucy came back and that means the comic will finally continue on what little plot it has to dole out. That'll draw some people out of the woodwork.

I know what this is. I know who it appeals to. I even read Lackadaisy.

BUT WHY THE FUCK IS THIS COMIC ACCEPTABLE NOW?

You have your own forums. Why talk about it here?

>Two threads
>Regular

Every single thread Sup Forums has on BCB reads "this comic is shit but fuck I'll still read it".
Creator made forums got nuked years ago and there's no real equivalent since then as they've tried to boost their media presence by limiting page comments to reposts from other social media sites mostly.

Patrick's "calm down its just a drawing" has never been so appropriate.

>Chapter is called "Love Again"
>Lucy is back
>This page
Is this the return of PauloxLucy?
Is, for once, Lucy not going to bring a hurricane of drama?
ARE GOOD THINGS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

What webcomic are YOU reading?

Nothing ever goes good.

Why does Mike like Sandy exactly?

Here's my prediction

> Mike goes into full self-isolation mode
>The gang does fuck all about it
> Everyone is busy with their own bs
> Lucy just avoids Mike
> Alejandro makes his move, violence ensues
> Then Mike arrives and gets to spill some blood, redemption ensues
> Then they just talk it out in a hospital

same shit here

It's never really shown. In the really early days, it was revealed that they exchanged letters and got along well enough that way. Someone posted an observation about the recent chapter where they think the issue is that Sandy is good at recognizing where she stands in the relationship, while Mike doesn't. The result is that Sandy feels comfortable and secure and doesn't need frequent reassurance while Mike does.

Their interactions in the last chapter was each of them realizing and finally understanding the other's point of view in the relationship. I personally thought they were going to break up, but I guess they figured it out.

They should've broke up, honestly. That chapter was clearly going in that direction

Purpose
Why else would you mentally generate a fake imaginary girlfriend

>Good things happening
>In BCB

>good things

>Lucy
>Not bringing in a hurricane of drama
>Good things
Maybe if this was bizarro BCB

>implying

>Good things happening
I bet you $1.50 Mike's going to have a meltdown with extreme reprocussions
Also, didn't they say this chapter was supposed to be long? You know for a damn a shit ton of shit is going to happen

Yeah, well, Taeshi hasn't been writing very well for the past couple of years. Despite her reservations about it, the Lucy-centric stuff was the most interesting part of the story. It was a nice thought to try and flesh out more of the characters, but they either already had their moments (Daisy, Abbey) or were thrown into shifty, pointless stories.

I mean, Paulo is bi? He gets written into a literal car wreck as a meta-narrative excuse to tease a Lucy appearance? And that was stretched out into a big prom chapter? Why not just start the chapter with the wreck? And why did everyone but Paulo's dad visit him in the hospital? So much for the little bits of world building that made the older comics so great.

Yeah it's been pretty evident that the world-building has been lacking in favor of shock value. Even character development or character arcs in general have gotten the shaft for "Hoo shit, Paulo's BI!"
Look at this chapter for example. How it started made it seem that this was going to be a more Paulo and Daisy focused chapter, what with the sweet 16 stuff and Paulo getting flak for flirting with everything with a V
Instead, now it's going to be a "HOO SHIT, LUCY'S BACK!" chapter

I'm still going the Lucy+sweet 16 stuff will come together in a wonderful, horrible way.

They hang out with dogs huh?

Are there weird cat/dog hybrids, or do they look down on racemixing?

Serious question.

There was actually a chapter where two cat/dog couples wanted to have kids. But, species incompatibility meant that it wasn't happening naturally for them.

So they did a wife-swap.

And it worked.

Called Lucy a parasite and told her nobody loved her.

>I'm still going the Lucy+sweet 16 stuff will come together in a wonderful, horrible way
>Inb4 it's also Lucy's sweet 16

>Lucy
>sweet

Oh, you're right
>Inb4 it's Lucy's drama-filled 16th birthday

>They have a double birthday party fpr Daisy ans Lucy
>PauloxLucy makes a comeback
>Mike has a meltdown because >TheNightmareIsTrue.png

Veronica, Oliver, I know you two lurk every BCB thread, and I have one thing to say; please take a break from this comic when Sonic Mania comes out and do some Not Enough Rings strips for Sonic Mania.

Please.

Who wants to bet Mike has a hissy fit because everyone's treating Lucy kindly

Not gonna happen. The point of how guilty he feels has been driven home. He's probably going to avoid her because he's afraid of making her relapse or something.

It'd be funny if in every panel involving Lucy Mike's in the background watching her

I can honestly see that happening. Then Lucy gets him alone and they finally talk.

Prediction
>Mike hides somewhere to sulk
>Paulo expresses feelings to Lucy
>Lucy tells him she's not ready for anything
>Lucy find Mike
>They talk about how neither of them have treated the other very well over the course of their friendship, and that they're sorry
>They kiss which just kickstarts more drama between them and everyone around them

No
Please god no
Damn it, this is going to happen, ian't it?

Kiss or not, yes please to everything.

>Don't want it because no PauloxLucy OTP
>On the other hand, MikexLucy kiss
Decisions

cat drama my dude
only drug i'll ever need

i feel like its gonna be a lot worse than this

> tfw still banned from BCB chat

Just when things were getting interesting again

How much worse could it get?

why does this make me think of Kermit sucking Rollf's dick
stupid song get out

Always be prepared, user. It's all fun and games shitposting the forums until something actually happens and you're banned

That sounds like a personal issue you need to resolve on your own.

Why do I have a feeling bitch mcbitch bitch (the lesbo) is going to bitch about Paulo being all over Lucy

Mike and Paulo need to have a threeway with Lucy already

Paulo needs to get together with Lucy first

>Hating Mike
Stop plz. Genuine best guy.

>PauloxLucy
>Good
Your taste a shit.

Finally, a kindred soul. Mike was so screwed by the author it's not even funny.