How does to feel to be part of dying species whitey bois...

How does to feel to be part of dying species whitey bois? How does it feel knowing that in 20 years you will be just evil oppressors from the past? Your countries will be breeding grounds for stronger races and cultures.

>this much autism.
>he doesn't realise European whispers are turning into action
>he thinks niggers and arabs won't run when they're stranded in Europe without (((help)))

>cherry picking
>ad hominem
Wew whitey boi you sure told me
Yeah with negative population growth, while arabs and blacks have 4 children at least you sure will rise from the ashes and show the wrath of the white man xD
Let's not forget about cucked white males and western females bending over big black cock
I can't even

Whatever will we do?

TIL that my 7 inch white dick ain't enough to pleasure a women and all women want is to be raped by dindus and to be passed to their cousins. Guess I'm fucked.

>7 inch
There's no reason to lie on the Internet

>How does to feel to be part of dying species whitey bois?
I dunno, how DOES it feel to have all those genetic diseases from inbreeding?

Ha, not a lie. 7 is not that big so not much to lie about. As a thread earlier put it anything under 7.5 is too small to pleasure so well fuck.

Saged

Can't wait familia, can't wait for my Asian brothers to take over and wipe blacks off the face of the earth.

average black penisi s about 25 cm, why would women pick anything under it is rly making me thing. its 2016. basicaly womens age. being single mom is ok, so why would not they enjoyed quality sex whites can not provide?

>nig birth rates

cannon fodder for world war 3, you don't honestly think jews would let you keep growing, do you?

Well thats the argument you hear on this board all time.

IMHO, if you are comfortable with black men knock yourself out but just be ready for the social stigma. I live in a south us city with greater than 50% black and race mixing is very common. The issue is that the social stigma is huge especially after the relationships are over. You will become worthless in the eyes of most non-black men as you are not nothing more than a slut with jungle fever.

Honestly, I encourage women to date black men and be proud and let everyone know. This allows non-black men to not mistake those whores for reasonable mates. So many men get caught marring women who just months before would meet were meeting guys on craigslist to run trains to end up marrying because they are idiots only to get divorces and the kids get fucked in the breakup.

TLDR: Do what you want but be prepared to get fucked by society because now you are a whore.

spieprzaj dziadu

If penis size is all that matters, women should fuck horses. After all, horses have bigger dicks than niggers, run faster than niggers, and are smarter than niggers. Would you favor fucking animals because a mouse has a pussy which would fit tighter around your dick?

That's you white bois, you are facing extinction and all you're talking about is penis size, while muslims are organising themselves and breeding like rabbits

Actually, the only thing preventing extermination of shitskins is OTHER white people. Once they either embrace reality, or we purge them - shitskins will be removed from the earth in less than a week. We will easily kill you all.

Their is like three of you cunts in my country.
The only pretty black girl I've seen was the easiest lay I've ever had.
Why are your women so easy boy?

>we
>we
Tell me more
Best you can do is write autistic shit on japensese owned anime imageboard

Prawda boli prawiczku?

>Your countries will be breeding grounds for stronger races and cultures.

Our cultures will be dead and our lands will be shitholes for subhumans.

>tfw whites will pass from the world and humanity will never be more than a bunch of monkeys living on this rock.

Regardless of whatever happens to whites, blacks will not prosper. I mean have they ever? The next most powerful race will fill the void and blacks will probably become slaves again. A world without white guilt is a scary place for a nigger

niggers and muslims are the new jews of Europe in ww3. Prepare yourself for the oven Jamal

meanwhile IRL about the only group that gets fewer hits on online dating sites than black guys are black women and maybe indian dudes

My man here. With you famalam. When white people get angry... the world has forgot what the boot of whitey feels like on their neck, time to remind them brothers.

butthurt whitey everbod kno average black penus is abt 35 cm

white bois btfo

But they will prevail, while you will disappear. So who's stronger in the end, a dead corpse or living man?

Cause every trend thats ever happened always follows a direct linear trend. Not like anything reactionary has happened people are waking up faux slav.

tam masz gdzies swoj karachan ------> prawiczku i stulejarzu

You realise dating sites are for single moms and beta losers?
>le white man's wrath meme
Please stop it

Stop roleplaying, Karol.

>species

There is only one race, the human race. Racism is ridiculous, we should remove our borders so people can freely move wherever they like.

Racism is pathetic just as religion. We need to get rid of them both if we want to move forward

How's this make you feel nigger ? You mad ?

Zapakuj plecak do szkoły

I'm not role playing
We are slavs, according to white bois here we ain't white so why would I care about them
Their butthurt about their helplessness makes me laugh

They won't see my wrath coming senpai.

Stop what?????

explain how the trend will go on without anything happening, reactionary ?

even though you're on a board that would be considered counterculture really nigger please don't stop continue. too many years a faux slav.

>post a white man dresses like woman fucking a fruit
>it somehow should make me mad
It's you who should be butthurt, because this I your society, men acting like women, women acting like men, complete degeneracy

I never get to post this pic.

Well then show my this white man's wrath
WW2? You mean whites killing other whites considered by other whites to be victory on white man over jews?
All I see is arabs killing whites and getting away with it

Maybe you are just fugly

This brother, we poc need to unite. Muslim and non white unity

Haha it's here senpai. My point is that not all of us are gone, there are warriors physically and philosophiclly, strong white men are underrepresented in the media for obvious reasons.

The feminisation of western society was the only way we could be tempered. white man has wrath still in him, it needs to be invooked through crisis and our wrath must be used righteously but what im saying is not all of us get pushed around by authorities and certainly not muslims plenty of people up for a fight were im from. But im no southerner so...

There still jews in Poland ?

>us
You're not serious, right?

'Us' you really are a special sort of autist.

If you went into space i bet you'd just be staring at earth.

'stronger' races.

Go on explain your abstractitis to me?

No need to be butthurt carlton, we all know that you're just another autistic permavirgin acting tough on the Internet
Best you would do in case of civil war is shit your pants and scream mummy

We are just eliminating our weakest members. White are and always shall be a small, but elite representation of the human race.

After all you traitors are hung we will be able to move forward.
Keep it up, you're only making that day come closer.

Le baite

Yeah, whatever suits your autistic dreams
Truth is you're going extinct fast

I have four white kids bitch. Its not over

You mean your wife's kids?

Are niggers aware they are still a minority and in most cases when evenly matched in a fight they run like cowards? Its different when your not rolling old ladies and little girls and trying to rob handicapped people. Typical evil soulless nigger who thinks he is a human being.

Nope

>le karachan army is here xDDD
zabij się

Haha I'm a baller you faggot piece of shit. Butthurt you couldn't even touch the rim lad.

Seriosly you get gobbled alive just thank god got some homies who i can fight along side.

dont judge me by your standards youre the cuckhold here fetishising other stronger races. you'd get swiped out mate you poles are hard but you're thick as shit as a people..you fed of our country since ww2 shut up mr zolotarczzuxckszxssx.

>baller - A thug that has "made it"
Woohoo, future of the white race

nice proxy, leaf

>evil oppressors from the past

Who did more to build the modern world than all other races combined to where the savages coveted everything we accomplished to where instead of foxing their shit they decided to steal what we did and wipe us out.

And all while only destroying what we built to drag it down to their level to where once we're gone the whole world except for eastern Asia will be one giant over-populated shithole.

>jewish shill complaining about cherry picking nigger pictures

Top kike

It's not a proxy, it's just a shitposter from a polish chan.
They noticed no one gets angry at years old pope posting anymore.

>implying that coalburners are not actually doing work for us and weeding themselves out of the white genepool

This is actually great stuff, the weakwilled sluts with low in-group preferrence will get excluded.

The only thing that is bad, is that white taxpayer money goes towards feeding the little shithead children, which only 2% of them are taken care by the father.