Is the quality of a nation's pop music an indication of the quality of the nation?

Is the quality of a nation's pop music an indication of the quality of the nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=FjGw0oP78kU
youtube.com/watch?v=P_7Bm0TO5JU
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wnh9FYrcoE
youtu.be/-tBnZfFDpJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K-pop is cancer if that's what you're trying to get at you fucking weeb.

Maybe. All pop is shit, and all nations are too.

So bad pop music means the country is doing well economically?

>pop music
>quality

I wonder what her delicious asshole taste like? id give her 5 months salary if she let me lick her asshole for 8 seconds

>Ariana grande
Ew

>Not listening to yugoslavian turbo folk

These

She's 5 foot 2 you sick fuck

No because American pop has been at its worst during America's worst economic years (2000s and now) and it was at its best during its most successful years

Nope

>pop is bad
>why isn't fuckin slayer popular anymore
>I wanna listen to some fuckin slayer

current state of US pop music:
1. random nigger beats
2. digital voice correction because no nigger can sing
3. twerking

Why even call that "music"? Music requires at least a certain amount of melody, arrangement and singing/playing skills. What's currently being made has neither.

that's a funny post
what does her height have to do with her maturity

it's a measure of the average appealing to the lowest common denominator

they are pushing spics in pop music since the jews are replacing us with them.

So is Tom Cruise?

>Ariana Grande

>spic

wew lad

Not really, all pop music is shit.

Probably like Dan Schneider's load

>implying your average american knows the difference

lol Sup Forums users can't into music at all, pop music right now has finally crawled out of the experimental and horrible shittiness that was the mid thousands. Sup Forums here stay cucked bahahaha

i don't pay attention to the music I just see them ladies dancing and I jerk off

Never listened to Slayer in my life user

it's good if you're like 15

>Sup Forums here
I'm sure you have refined taste in everything music-related as much as I am a political expert for being a Sup Forumstard

nah, pop sucks.
The popularity of metal indicates the quality of the nation.

I majored in biology and music theory (hobby) so I'd think so maine

If you swap out "nation" for "culture and people" then yes.

>Sup Forums here
no asshole, you are Sup Forums, you are on this board. Suddenly, when the judepresse is covering this board, all the scumbags come here.
Sup Forums

why am an asshole? lil aggressive there buddy

Her family are from Calabria or something like that so they're basically spics, since southern italians are half-arab and so are southern spaniards, and most of the white blood in latin america comes from southern spain why is why they look arab

It's easiest thing to recognise cultural degeneracy in though. Because it's so shit, it's easy for normies to tell when culture as a whole is getting shit because Pop music is the last thing that noticeably drops in quality.

Pop music is literally the best tool to red-pill normies:

>talk about how shit Mc tyrone deniggers new stuff is
>talk about how shit and recycled movies feel now
>talk about how everything is stagnant in modern culture
>keep on like this until they ask why
>slowly move onto cultural marxism etc

I'm an art director for a graphic design firm. I think I'd know more about art than some fruitcake with a degree that is only used for bragging rights on Sup Forums

Yes senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc

anything performed on staged to a choreographed dance routine isn't good music.

>graphic design firm vs major that actually understands the structure of the topic at hand

haha ok dawg go make some cute spunky lil logo for a shitty ass company faggot

china detected

>comes here
>says "stay cucked"
>implies he is superior bc he claims to frequent a different shitposting board on mongloian carpet weaving forum
>"Why am I an asshole?"
figure it out.

Indicator of being jewed.

the entire music industry is run by six jews.. they decide what you hear. Most of todays 'artists' can't play a single musical instrument.

???

>hell yeah fuckin slayer who's this Ariana grande chick I wanna listen to some fuckin slayer

>actually understands the structure of the topic at hand
Alrighty then, post some examples of this quality pop-music that you know so much about.

>haha ok dawg go make some cute spunky lil logo for a shitty ass company faggot
Platinum mad that I make a living off of what I love with the degree I got vs. you jerking off about yours on Sup Forums lol.

>post examples of quality pop music

You're just gonna discredit anything he posts by saying you don't think it's good or that it's not popular enough for your ASD definition of pop

>You're just gonna discredit anything he posts by saying you don't think it's good or that it's not popular enough for your ASD definition of pop

That's a whole lot of projection. You're sounding insecure for not even bothering.

I'm the fuckin slayer guy, not the one you're trying to brag to about your GD job. Btw I'm an astronaut who spends his time back on earth fucking models and listening to esoteric pop music I'm too cool to share with you

>I wonder what her delicious asshole taste like?
Dan Schneider's dick.

>I'm the fuckin slayer guy,
Then you shouldn't be defending a faggot who's entire argument is "Pop is good because I have a music theory degree and browse Sup Forums'. Let him prove himself and stop pretending like you know how I would answer.

>and listening to esoteric pop music I'm too cool to share with you
Good for you lad.

Well just remember I told you what you would say before you actually said it.

No, because it would indicate that Sweden isn't an absolute shithole.

I actually like pop music.

If that's what helps you sleep at night.

Getting my jimmy whacked by all those models helps me sleep at night. And when I'm in space all the space weed and free benzos nasa hands out help me sleep.

yes, countries with popular pop "musicicans" are more degenerate

>Sup Forums
>good taste in music
Just go to the front page and listen to their recommended music. It's all shitty hipster trash.

Yes it is

youtube.com/watch?v=FjGw0oP78kU

youtube.com/watch?v=P_7Bm0TO5JU

youtube.com/watch?v=-Wnh9FYrcoE

You guys have a couple alright funk bands in the Philippines.

Man she has the stupidest fucking face in music. She looks like she has a stupid soul. Fucking despise here and everything she represents.

>American education
SHART IN MART

Pop is great, who cares what the elitists say? If I have to hear one more fag complaining that Drake should be the only thing on the radio or that we need to go back to the days of hair bands (not that they didn't make good music too) I'm gonna lose my shit.

Ariana is good, I'm listening to her right now, but there's so much more than that, and not all of it is new. Kelly Rowland, Corona, Alice DJ, anything 90s dance, really. Expand your musical horizons, listen to some girly shit if that's what you like, who gives a shit what anybody else thinks?

Look guys, I wanna gas the kikes too, but that doesn't mean we all have to listen to underground neo-folk to do that.

no its good if you grew up listening to that type of music where people dont make the music for money

I really like that you own your taste even if I think a lot of that music is extremely hacky. deelite is some good 90s dance tho.

>3. twerking

>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKIN SAY ABOUT FUCKIN SLAYER DUDE?

I would drag my balls through shattered glass just to listen her fart through a telephone.

>try to post some
>language is Filipino
Welp, I guess it be just like listening to Rammstein for you guys.
youtu.be/-tBnZfFDpJw

>who cares if nobody knows you suck cock

Kill yourself fag

the quality of its huxleyan slavery

Thanks man. I gave up on feeling silly about it years ago, pop has always been one of many favorites of mine.

you should

>You have to suck cock to like this particular kind of music

wew lad

You'd really like George Clinton if you're out of the loop on p funk.

>tfw when you can be a famous actor like Tom Cruise and Brandon at school was wrong and said I couldn't get ANYWHERE IN LIFE WHEN HE BECAME A FUCKING TRADIE AND NOW DOES DRUGS ALL DAY YET TOM CRUISE IS SUCCESSFULL AND SHORT AND SO AM I I AM AN ARTIST THAT'S MADE HUNDREDS IN THE ART INDUSTRY AND HE IS A FUCKING CARPENTER

I can't remember the damn name of the band but they sang in flippino and played some druggy funk with a lot of brass. I wanna say it was a 3 letter acronym

Holy shit user I haven't heard George Clinton in years, when I was a kid my dad loaded up the original iPod with tons of 70s funk and late-90s/early-2000s electronic and he was on it. Ty based user for the trip down memory lane.

considering i dont even listen to slayer good job

Actually she's only 5ft and is a stuck up nigger fucker. Dan the man really fucked her up

Was it P.O.T.?

Nah that wasn't it, might listen to this though based on that album cover.

>he doesn't listen to early P-Funk albums on a daily basis
>he probably doesn't even know Dyke and the Blazers
shamefur dispray desu senpai

You should listen to Junie Morrison - Evacuate your Seats...

It's electro from one of the dudes in the Ohio players and p funk.

Quads confirms new pasta

To be honest it's all good for its own reasons except for the last 3 parliament albums and Georges output in the 90s and beyond.

Quazar and Mutiny and even federation of tack heads/trey lewd are some quality shit.

Last 2* motor booty is arguably the best parliament album, and they didn't really get there as a collective again until Urban dance floor guerillas

I really should

Thanks user, great taste. Already loving it.

>dat tiny microgap dot
UNF
She can lick my donut any time.

That it may be, but the girls look good.

If we're judging the quality of nations based on pop music then every nation on this planet is a shithole.