Damn... I fucked my aunt

Damn... I fucked my aunt

Anybody here actually have a hot aunt?

Bro you pissed in her puss

I do.

I honestly have no problem with fucking relatives. If I love a woman, then I love her. Nothing I can do about it. If it was just a physical thing, then yeah, might consider taking a step back.

I used to get a raging boner whenever my aunt (moms hot thin younger sister, back then she was 20) was around and i used to fap to photos of her in our family album daily. One time I slept over at her place for a weekend because my mom was out of town getting a house ready for me and her to move, and my aunt left me alone a bit in her apartment, i went through her underwear drawer and laundry and fucking came gallons with her bra on my face and dirty panties in my mouth and her heels in my ass. It was the most insane orgasm ive ever had, because i knew she had the keys and she could come back and catch me any second, my heart was racing but i honestly didnt care if she caught me.

you shouldve let her catch you

Shes about 5'6' 120 lbs with really long jet black hair and large brown eyes and very feminine face, but was really really really fit back then, like zero body fat, she was obsessed with the gym and very athletic, but she still had a fat ass somehow. Growing up she used to kiss and hug me alot (shes 4 years older than me and her and my mom were very close) and she used to always say she loves me and im her favorite nephew, she even used to work out and dance in front of me (she had some equipment at home)

She has a really hot temper though, one time she had a huge fight with my mom and I happened to be sitting next to her and she got up and bit me and started slapping and pinching me because she was mad at my mom, by the time my mom separated her from me I was DIAMOND. anyways that night she cried alot and kissed and hugged me and told me to forgive her. I was DIAMOND the whole time

Yes. She kind of had a thing for me too, after her first divorce. Other people even noticed it. Made my dick diamonds, but I was a puss about it.

Love is a physical thing you inbred retard

>I used to get a raging boner whenever my aunt (moms hot thin younger sister, back then she was 20) was around and i used to fap to photos of her in our family album daily. One time I slept over at her place for a weekend because my mom was out of town getting a house ready for me and her to move, and my aunt left me alone a bit in her apartment, i went through her underwear drawer and laundry and fucking came gallons with her bra on my face and dirty panties in my mouth and her heels in my ass. It was the most insane orgasm ive ever had, because i knew she had the keys and she could come back and catch me any second, my heart was racing but i honestly didnt care if she caught me.
Nice pasta.

I've read this before. Either it's pasta or you're the same user that shows up in every incest thread

stop it god damn

I cant believe that I fucked my aunt

So that means you can't love your family unless you get physical with them? Wow news to me.

>mfw people in real life are doing mental gymnastics to make it OK that they fucked

fuck off achmed

Oh, I can't believe it.
They fucked their aunts.
I mean, I fucked my aunt too.
But you don't see me making songs about it.
Although we technically didn't have sex.
Just some above the clothes stuff.
And some under the clothes stuff.
I mean what is sex really?
Is it just penetration?
Or do you have to finish?
Cause I finished.

Im the same guy, I just get too lazy to type up about her each time. So i just repost

I dont mean to be condescending, but this is maybe the 3rd time is 2 months Ive posted it. How much time do you people spend on Sup Forums?

Is she Italian by any chance?

>hot aunt
One's fat and the other's a drug addict

They don't know that they are related, so why even have to do mental gymnastics?

I was attracted to mine for many years until she got old and I got over i t. She was more like an older sister to me than an aunt growing up.

just because they don't know doesnt mean it's good and should be celebrated.

not an aunt but an older cousin seduced me when i was 17. she was 3 years older and had her boyfriend was a douchebag nyc cop my mom introduced her to.

half-irish half lebanese

How was the pusy?