The Alt-Right

Hey Sup Forums, I have a dilemma. I support the alt right and Trump and all. But is it normal for someone who supports the alt right movement to also believe in conspiracy theories like
>the moon landings were faked
>the earth is flat
>CIA killed JFK
>Hitler dindu nuffin wrong
>Holohoax
>9/11 was an inside job

...or will you outcast someone like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wznf3k57fA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alt-Right are inferior.

Don't forget alien abduction, my friend shlomo

>conspiracy theorist
you are fucking stupid.

>the earth is flat

nigga learn to critical thinking. Have you ever been on a plane?

>flat earth
user, why?

You believe anything that makes you feel like you know something that other people don't. This makes you feel superior and acts as a crutch for your low self-esteem.

The CIA did kill JFK

>the earth is flat
Are you stupid

>(((alt right)))

1 post by this id.

Jesus people. Stop responding.

These. user you are dumb as fuck. Not saying that we are told everything thats going on but come on. Flat earth? Thats the most ridicilous conspiracy theory out there.

Here's a good conspiracy for you. It's the One World Religion being pushed by the POPE.

The seat of the Pope has been taken over by a Lucifer worshipping cult , and is going to merge the world's religions together and trick them into praising the One god. But this turns out to be Satan in the end. Much fun!

Nothing new there. All hail the black pope.

Watch this and then come back and tell me whether you still believe the Earth is "round"

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wznf3k57fA

>CIA killed JFK

Those would be pretty common

>Holohoax
>9/11 was an inside job

Those aren't settled

>the moon landings were faked
>the earth is flat

Those are the true redpill

Flat Earth people are RETARDS

Ooh so you got a whole youtube video to back your theory. Noice.
I have seen tens of vids like that one, still not convinced.
Have you ever been on a plane? If yes, please explain youself.

Indeed, we're definitely not told everything, even by "scientists". An example is about healthy eating. It was heavily influenced by government because they had money involved and the scientists tried to get the results the government wanted because of this that and the other. I think it had something to do with their money involved but it's been a while since I watched.

Watch Fat Head on Vimeo if you have time.

But flat earth is beyond retarded. I've stood on hills. I've stood on the tallest """mountain""" in my country. I've been out to sea.

Virtually nobody believed the world was flat in the past, either. Some like to point to the Bible as evidence but that's poetic/metaphorical language usually lost on people because they can't read the language and/or have no clue about the culture of the time.

>youtube video
That's it, #ImWithHer now

I remember seeing somebody work out what you would actually need to convincingly fake the moon landings with the technology of the time and they came to the conclusion that it would be easier to send a couple of guys to the moon with some video cameras.

If you can get the rocket to not blow up, shooting shit into space and back is surprisingly simple.

>tfw there are niggers right now who think there were black popes because they were born in Africa.

Questioning the status quo and the official version is compatible with conspiracy theories even if they're all (or nearly all) bullshit.

Hahaha :D

there is no such thing as the 'alt right' you dumb frog nigger

Can someone shoop a MAGA hat and make the zombies Hillary supporters?

>The government is all lies!!!! don't believe anything they say!!!!!!

>Mindlessly believes everything some retards say in a Youtube video

>buzzword that labels you as kooky or perhaps even crazy for asking questions
the official stance of the "alt-right". then again, the flat earth theory is pretty fucking stupid, there is a more believable one that states we are actually inside a planet and the sky is simply an inner crust or something but that bounces off the idea that our planet is a cell or a melecule or whatever and is also stupid.

you won't be outcast from Sup Forums, but just remember that half of the conspiracy posters here are just shitposting.

>I support the alt right
Kike detected

anonymous, alt-right. they can't subvert us because we don't belong to a group, they can only make other people aspire to be something which will eventually make it real and then they'll simply be a scapegoat. the only way to defeat us is to remove our anonymity.

don't forget these last few years user, Sup Forums has shitposted so much that they have changed things and we never had a label before. why do we need one just because the kikes put one on us? we don't. just don't take it too seriously and roll with the punches, it's a label that will come in handy one day when shit goes to hell and we can keep this board safe by REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing and sending alt-right wannabes to infinity chan or something.

theres probably conspiracies going on in your house right now.

so to think rich people wont consolidate influence and assets is naive.

>The Alt-Right
Stob calling it that "AltRight" is a buzzword for normies
>conspiracy theorist
Retard alert
>the earth is flat
Are you autist m8?
Hitler did one thing wrong... he lost

There is no "alt-right" you pathetic shill.

Don't know son, the Daily Stormer and podcasts beg to differ. Stop being a rebellious teenager.

"by god, I love the alt-right"
-Dr. David Duke