Wymens of Sup Forums, would you vow to OBEY your husband?

I'm a dirty race traitor, and my Asian gf is very submissive, she even goes so far as to be obedient and vows to remain so.

I find it difficult to imagine a white woman saying or behaving like that.

Why is submissiveness looked down upon?

I know there are no wymens here, but we can pretend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White trans woman here, I'm submissive to men because it makes me feel girly.

I mean women that can reproduce. If you're not having kids, then Asians are better than trannies.

I want to adopt

>There are women on the Internet

You're not the race traitor if white women are the ones burning coal in the first place. I've never met or heard of a legitimately submissive white female before. They're all (((empowered))) now and always ready to smash the patriarchy.

no way, I want my husband to obey me

>woman
user...

Hello : )

Nah, the submissiveness is still there, it's just overly sexual. 99% of women are into shit that would've been considered borderline bdsm a few decades back.

Confirm this.

So are we just supposed to play along with their (((empowerement))), and treat them like animals in bed?

Career women are annoying af. And having a woman cook for you and randomly suck your cock while professing obedience is much better.

woman here, you want to know why a lot of us women are fucked up?

because you men (boomers) let feminism get out of control.

now in order to be functional in today's society, a man can't earn a single wage to support a family and buy a house.

we have to both work now, which means i can't be a housewife and raise kids.

it's fucked. i want to be a housewife, but we will be in literal poverty instead of just middle class, because boomers have fucked house prices beyond belief.

it's no suprise that a lot of my peers just give up on the idea of being a housewife, because it's looked down upon and shamed these days.

us girls get called lazy if we don't get a job, get told "housework is not real work" because you dumb faggots bought into the jew propaganda. they wanted to destroy the family unit. and they're doing a great job of it.

i wish i was born 50 years ago, when men were still men and i could do what a woman was supposed to do.

by the way, requesting that planned parenthood memo picture where it literally outlines plans to destroy the family unit by adding both social and financial burdens on it.

>woman here
Lol, roll play somewhere else, homo

Largely valid points.

However, there are plenty of men with jobs capable of supporting a household. I am one such. It's only the top, what, 40%? of working adult-aged men that have such a position, but that's not such a small minority that you should find it impossible to locate men within it.

I'd think it wouldn't be that hard to find a decent guy with a career capable of single-handedly supporting a family.

Maybe it's less than I realize or think, as I'm part of that group. It just doesn't seem that insane to me. Stop dating kroger employees.

I think the "hard to get by on one income" argument is mostly BS.

1. If you live a simpler life, you can save money. I.e. not paying for daycare or private schools or multiple cars.

2. If a man has a loving supportive family at home, it incetevizes him to work harder.

3. A woman working at home saves a man lots of money, and time that can be spent making money.

Fuck off, i gave my honest opinion.

This thread was about why modern women look down on such traits like being a good, submissive housewife. I gave you the honest, no bullshit answer.

You are right, but i am a loyal woman. I'm not going to leave the man i'm with for a richer man just because society made it fucked.

At least in this country, house prices are out of control. Price of living is out of control. Seems to be the same way across all first world countries, to be honest.

At the moment i'm working a job so we can buy a house and hopefully retire, then i'll have kids with him.

I would love to be having kids right now (i'm in my 20's) when i'm most fertile but i simply cannot.

This was their fucking plan all along. There's an actual memo wikileaks released where they were discussing how to ruin the family unit.

I'm pretty fucking pissed about this myself, because i would love to be a good mother instead of working, taking a job from a man and fucking up the economy.

But i have to, for my family.

Fucking god damn kikes.

feelss bad man

it's true tho

and we know (((who))) to thank for it
who benefited from having a higher number of cheaper workers huh?

The average home price here is 500k+ in any suburb that is not filled with freshly imported sudanese carjackers the government gave free home.

Just so you know.

And i mean, it's not like we spend our money on luxuries. We are literally saving every single cent for a deposit on a home loan and even with 2 jobs it's so tough because of how expensive food alone is here.

And it's not like we both have shit jobs either. We both have decent (not amazing but above average jobs).

The jews simply made it so fucked to prepare to raise a family, intentionally. And they've also brainwashed my generation into HATING the idea of being a housewife and boomer faggot fucks went along with it instead of being men and telling them to shut the fuck up.

I mean, to a certain degree, sure. I don't really know what you mean by that.

If my boyfriend asks me for something I'll do it as long as it isn't completely against my moral codex (like sex before marriage). And the longer our relationship goes the more I'll do for him because I can trust him more.

>Why is submissiveness looked down upon?
It's a big risk factor, not just for you but your children.
Also feminism and the modern world destroying our gender roles for some reason.

muh jews

Fuck off, if you had any ANY idea of history it has nothing to do with the Jews you stupid cunt

Waa waa home prices are high, no shit and that stack of cards is going to fall down very fucking soon, if you're that worried move out of Melbourne

People have been saying it will topple for the last 5 years. Still yet to see it.

(((you))) are right, jews have had no impact on history at all

Average home cost of 500,000? Jesus fuck where do you live?? That's incredibly rich housing.

Average Home cost in the US is like 160,000 i believe. Maybe less. Across the whole country. Expensive areas are still expensive (California, Hawa'ii), but what the shit half a million average home cost?

Average household income (2 working adults) here is around 51,000$/yr. (Country-wide).

Yea and that's for a shitty one out of the city.

You can get cheaper if you either change city (where there are no jobs) or go to a crime filled suburb (we have loads of ethnics running around being violent and the government does nothing).

Last 15 years m8, since 2001 it's been building and building, the fact we haven't had a correction in so long while the rest of the world has is telling you something, it's a mugs game

I'm talking about Australian real estate you french faggot

What does being submissive entail? You mentioned obidence. I wouldn't act like a trained dog. You aren't going to tell me to jump and I'll say how high. I am respectful and loyal but I wouldn't let someone degrade or control me.

>russian flag
it checks out

That's not the conservative idea of an obedient housewife, that's the modern degenerate BDSM definition

>Implying acting like a trained pet is degrading.

No fun at all.

Fuck off, you're part of the problem
You're the strawman liberals use when they mock conservatives wanting to preserve traditional gender roles

Female submission is actually more of a constraint on him than her.

Married user with submissive wife here. If she's disrespectful he gets a spanking. She's never been outright dishonest. If she's to be obedient, then what she has to obey has to be reasonable: she'll get another sore butt if she doesn't renew the insurance on time (reasonable) but no consequences if she doesn't touch her nose and hop on her left foot (as unreasonable.)

I was born 47 years ago and shit was fucked back then too, and since (except maybe '96 to '01). Make the choices you can as you never get to make the choices you want.

yeah and they were talking about what jew influence has done to western society and how that has impacted into work the economy and living conditions when you got triggered like a good goyim and reminded us jews have nothing to do with it

it goes both ways, a good man should lead with respect and with the family's best interests at heart but such nuance has been lost for not being (((progressive))) enough

Traditional gender roles is the Man can do what he wants and the woman is his slave that never questions him, dont like it go bitch at mother nature for making us this way.

Er... *She* gets the spanking

Yeah, that wasn't Freudian at all

Naturally getting the best of both worlds is preferable. My dad used to say "get a girl that lets you finger bang her under the apron"

>my Asian gf is very submissive
Because Asian are submissive betas by nature. It's very hard to find submissive whites, or any other race for that matter

I don't want or expect that kind of behavior, I just don't understand why women are so concerned with how degrading their level of submisiveness is.

If a woman wants me to be dominant and make decisions and shit, I don't go "I'll make some decisions, like what brand of coffee we buy, or what colour we paint the walls. But don't expect me to make big decisions like, what house to buy. That would be degrading!".

Slag off white women all you want but at the end of the day they're the only ones who can give you white children

Have fun being a childless degenerate or raising a bunch of sub humans who don't look like you

>Sup Forums
>women

>because you men (boomers) let feminism get out of control.

How is this our fault? It is true, men didn't take control of the beta's. But feminism being hijacked by sjw and feminazi's are not our fault but yours. You had to lay claim to your movement.

>now in order to be functional in today's society, a man can't earn a single wage to support a family and buy a house.

it is difficult, but not impossible. You

>we have to both work now, which means i can't be a housewife and raise kids.

true.

>
us girls get called lazy if we don't get a job, get told "housework is not real work" because you dumb faggots bought into the jew propaganda. they wanted to destroy the family unit. and they're doing a great job of it.

Actually no, most of you tricked with "muh economic freedom", we just think as women shouldn't work or work is unnecessary for women. Better yet, we didn't shove this unto your faces but do it by providing enough income to household.

call it a man
still not a woman

>sub humans who don't look like you
Don't be a tinfoil hat. Most Asians (northern ones anyway) are white. I live in hawaii, and let me tell you, half-european half-(white)Japanese hybrids are some of the most beautiful people on earth.

>falling for the beautiful half breed meme
Elliot Roger was supremely beautiful.

My girlfriend is pretty submissive, but that's something you earn by being responsible and having a good track record of making good decisions. I keep our finances in good shape and make the money, and she does the housework and works part-time (we don't have any kids yet).

It's not a hard thing to get obedience. You just have to show that your choices turn out being right.

>Would you obey your husband
Never. I'm not a child to obey anyone. My husband and I are beings of equal value, even if we fit and live traditional roles (he's the family's provider I'm raising our three kids while he gets to have his free time after work and on weekends)
Still he's helping with the household chores, usually it's washing dishes and doing the laundry if I've hadn't the time to do so
>I find it difficult to imagine a white woman saying or behaving like that.
Again, my IQ is at least as high as my husbands. I'm at the same level of mental development as him (he's 33 years old I'm 30 years old)
Because it's for children or not mentally fully developed people?
>I know there are no wymens here, but we can pretend.
There are women here, more than you might think. Usually you won't notice because we don't start our posts with "I have tits and a vagina"

I see. I would love to just be a housewife and mother but I've never met a man that makes enough to live comfortably on one income.
How would that be fun? That's just weird.
You spank your wife? Wtf? Calling yourself daddy in bed is one thing but acting like a literal dad is some weird shit

>Marrying a man for money
Exactly you dont care about love you are just a parasitic predator.

Wasn't he some kind of spic? I didn't say all mixes were great, I'm not a blanda-up jew. I'm just saying sometimes you get the best traits from both parents.

Are you retarded? I said I'd love to just be a housewife but I can't because of financial reasons. Times are too different to be traditional.

Why are people responding to what is invariably either a roleplayer or a fat chick?

What happened to only responding to timestamped ukrainian girls? Come on Sup Forums.

you are a man with a fetishized ideal of a woman that includes the sexist notion that they are submissive.

Frustrated of ever finding a real woman to fit your ideal, your are a heterosexual male who lives out his fantasy of his ideal woman by narcissistically trying to be her.

your partner is either a gay man who enjoys using your predilection to make a faggot out of you, or a 'heterosexual' version of you who has chosen to accept a man as his 'woman' to get a 'woman' who fits his ideal.

>At least in this country, house prices are out of control.
Can confirm this also everything that you've written in that post I'm just lucky enough to have a husband who earns enough to provide a family alone. Not that it was always like this though. We married both piss poor and I didn't even get to wear a proper wedding dress at a proper wedding celebration. It was the hard work from both of us which got us to this point in our lives.
Also the man >Maybe it's less than I realize or think
It's definitely less, maybe like 10% of guys who can provide a family a middle class lifestyle only on their own salary

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ&feature=youtu.be

>acting like a literal dad

It's acting like a literal husband, who has sat down with you and said "I want you to do the insurance", several times, and each time you've not. The last time I asked you to do it, I told you you'd get a sore ass for ignoring me again. Lo, and behold! You ignored me again!

You're getting spanked. Call your mom, the newspapers, APS afterwards if you like. Make sure the police don't pull you over first.

>tfw found a submissive blonde hair/blue eyed qt off of craigslist some five years ago

because it's not trendy and docility is frowned upon. You need to find a gal who likes to larp like the post ww2 era. I swear a crack addiction costs lest than my gf's antique bakeware and nicknacks.

I don't "obey" my husband. but I won't cheat on him or break vows. relationships do not work unless both husband and wife are equally respected

>implying
:^)
I'm a real grill and I'm not fat at all. You wouldn't guess in a million years I visited Sup Forums if you saw me in real life desu

You and your husband arent on equal ground. He pays for you to do what teenagers do, ad still has to come home and do dishes? Even if its once a week, thats insane. I used to watch over a hundred kids within the span of three hours. I got a ton of other shit done too. There is absolutely no excuse for that. You arent on the same level, someone is paying for you to exist, and in exchange all you do is watch some kids and get some work around the house done. And you want to call yourself equal? Absolutely delusional.

this faggot doesn't have a wife. nobody here does. they live in a fantasy lol

The fact you said this is an attempt at validation or men saying YOU GO GIRL YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THINGS meaning you are lying your ass off.

I'll consider it a thought experiment

Please walk me through how the fuck a normie grill
1. finds Sup Forums
2. Doesn't turn off and never come back after 5 minutes

Jaffe Planned Parenthood memo from 1969 proposing to reduce the birth rate by promoting feminism, homosexuality and ant-marriage measures as requested

Your wife doesn't do something so you spank her? Again, that's extremely weird/creepy

>thinks watching kids means doing other shit at the same time

I feel sad for your child's development. you're basically worse than a nigger

Also, memo from book printed later about this subject

My brother showed me. He slowly redpilled me over years against my will but I'm glad for it now.

I don't know wtf ur talking about
i made a pretty clear and fair argument
are you mad?

Im married but wish I wasnt. Id much prefer to be free so I can become a racist warrior and murder convicted sand niggers or politicians who destroy my country.
Being married and having children is a joke. I dont feel the need of ownership of anyone and dont care if im better than anyone or if they are better than me AS I have no desire to interact rather just drink of an evening and see justice served.

>trans
>woman
You're not a woman, you're a freak of nature.

Trans people are mentally unstable, and thus you are in no position to be raising children.

Shh its alright you fooled no one.

When did i say this? I watched kids and got shit done at the same time.

It's the private school thing that forces a lot decent women to work.

I'm not sending my kids to a public school to be taught by government employees.

Fortunately this isn't a problem in my family. But i do know several women that work just to send their kids to private school.

And yes, OP. I obey my husband. Men are more logical and make better decisions.

Hi, Aryan woman here. Only the strongest and most masculine of men deserve my loyalty. You must be at least 6'3, muscular, with an athletic body. I can't be pissing away my genes with anything less than that. I wouldn't mind men of other races if they fit that image. You better not be a pussy and have the guts to fight for me and protect me, along with having a stable job, then I'll do my duty as a housewife.

But considering all the complaining and insecurities on this board, you must all be genetic rejects! Hehehehe. I am a Goddess compared to the rest of you. Bow before your queen.

You are better off finding a guy your age with good prospects who also wants kids ( a degree in a field that pays for instance ) and who shares your aspirations, then sticking to him than getting knocked up by some loser, and then looking for an older version of him to be your sugar daddy. By then any that are left will have been burned by whatever bitch they settled for, and won't believe you are what you are, and won't be interested in raising someone else's kid and will hold it against you that yous of the past passed them up.

Denial. The most predictable of human responses!

So I should totally let my wife repeatedly and knowingly drive uninsured because you think consequences are weird/creepy? I wonder if you'd still think the same if she t-bones you later on.

100% agree with this

homeschooling

>And you want to call yourself equal? Absolutely delusional.
Pretty bad bait, but still I'll give you a free (you)
If you think you can handle all of that shit alone, go get some women's eggs, get a surrogate mother and raise your kids on your own, for as much as I care.
My husband has the highest respect for my work.
Yes he really thinks we're not equal. He thinks he'd be nothing without me, he'd never be able to endure the stress of being at home raising the kids full-time.
Also I'm the one in charge of spending "his" money, he'd never buy anything for himself without having my permission first.
He makes me very happy and i love him to death for this. I'll bear him up to five kids if he only asks me to.
Meanwhile you can enjoy raising kids alone or having a whore childwife who'll eventually cheat in you for some kind of attention appraisal.

submission is a form a sacrifice. We live in an age that seeks to avoid sacrifice at all costs. Its an offset of capitalism which has resulted in people refusing to make personal sacrifices like an honest wedding vow in order to create a healthy relationship.

Leftist indoctrination has pounded in them that
>if xhe makes to do any sacrifice
>then its an abusive relationship
>sue xhe for moniezzzzz

Wut?
Sven you are literally in a position to make 5 white kids and raise them conservative
You're the future of your country
What is this black pill nonsense, not everyone needs to be armed at the gates.

Roleplay confirmed, nobody fucking shows Sup Forums to their siblings especially a sister, that's some autistic shit that would risk them becoming a social pariah.

>aussie flag
Nope

>I can't be pissing away my genes with anything less than that. I wouldn't mind men of other races if they fit that image.

B-but you would be pissing away your genes with men of other races?

I know some women that homeschool and they are not doin a very good job.

I would homeschool if I had to. Fortunately that isn't necessary.

My white wife is very submissive.
first born girls = well behaved
last born girls = horrendously behaved

You have a mental illness. You're a dude and always will be one.

>he'd never buy anything for himself without having my permission first
Bitch what???
This dude sounds like he's subjugated as fuck.

>Meanwhile you can enjoy raising kids alone or having a whore childwife who'll eventually cheat in you for some kind of attention appraisal.
Implying the exact lack of group loyalty isn't inherent to your brain as well

>Women of Sup Forums

tumbleweed.gif

/thread

I obey my wife and I also obey her black boyfriend.

Pretty much stuck as single for the rest of my life. I'm really antisocial and prefer to play vidya all day and shitpost on pol. So I don't really have this problem.

No. Get the insurance. You don't have to have some spanking fetish to get things accomplished. You both sound childish and irresponsible.

>I want to adopt and rape

Maybe my brother is an autist then. I wish I was kidding.

XY chromosomes = man

hormones and genital mutilations won't change it.

Thats the thing, poor people don't have families so we ship them in from lesser nations.

Top Cuck

Oh you Sven! I'm sure your superior Aryan genes can definitely beat that of well muscled, 'well oiled' machines such as Usain Bolt! You must be a scientist or something with all those intelligent white genes! But on /fa/ and /fit/ all the white boys have wide hips and male pattern baldness, now I can't be having boys that look like women can I?

I should get for her the insurance she needs? Anything else you think I'd should get her - slippers, underwear, some perfume? Should I get a silver tray to properly present them to her, femanon?

You sound entitled af.