Where do I meet girls who are as autistic as me and share the same passion for films?

where do I meet girls who are as autistic as me and share the same passion for films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't exist and even if they did they wouldn't like you.

is that Agatha? she's lesbian though

lesbian girls usually have good taste in films

This is sadly correct. If you're a genuine Sup Forums autist and below 7/10 then there's no hope whatsoever.

>that feel when you already know such a girl but you can't do shit because she is your sister

>passion for films

yeah this is definitely the place for people passionate about films

Settle for boipuss.

I found my ex sitting in the theater at the last showing of Interstellar. I go to the movies late because fuck crowds and i can look at my phone all i want. She was literally the only person there sitting right in the middle of the theater (my spot). Sat right beside her and we chattted all thought the movie.

how fat is she

"passion for films" = passion for sitting quietly watching your batman DVD for the 12th time in a month because mommy needs a break

>if they did they wouldn't like you.
they do exist but this part is correct

>I go to the movies late because fuck crowds and i can look at my phone all i want

your generation is a fucking joke

Yeah good luck changing your own diaper, grampy. We're bringing in rough Mexicans to do it for us.

>I go to the movies late because fuck crowds and i can look at my phone all i want.

I hope you die

autistic chicks lust after normies and usually get them

sorry, user

kek

>so autistic you cant sit in a theater without looking at your handheld

literally women tier

>your generation is a fucking joke
if you're older than 30 why are you on this website?

>whining that Armando bruises your thighs when he changes you
You know we can't have you at home and you know we aren't going to pay any more for you, you'll be dead soon so just be quiet for a little while longer

>getting this upset
my fucking sides

If that OP pic is what you expect such a girl to look like.... got some bad news for you user

They do exist, but they only date the coolest and most charismatic male hipsters that lead the hipster groups. Which you'll never be.

eww she looks like she smells m8

seriously who goes to movies alone just to talk on your phone with your mom the whole time? whats the fucking point?

post her braindead sister, superior zionist genes kek

Actually really skinny, kind of pretty in a very plain sort of way. Shes a communications major tho. Gotta have some fucking standards.

is that the jewish asmr girl?

>talk on your phone
Phones have other uses, autist.
>friend sends you a text
>you're free to reply back immediately since there's nobody else in the theatre
Still using flip phones, gramps? Heh, pathetic.

All girls are autistic.

>She was literally the only person there
>Sat right beside her

extraordinarily bold move. i'm immediately suspicious that you are lying to us

Well adjusted and cool boys like autistic girls. Autistic girls will never be alone. Meanwhile, only other maladjusted autist men can tolerate other maladjusted autist men, and even then that's not really true as Sup Forums shows that autistic men have extreme vitriol for each other.

Autistic men will always be alone unless you get enough STEMbucks to make one pretend to like you two hours a day while they wait to divorce you. You might as well get used to it and learn to enjoy being alone, because it's not changing and it never will

Sometimes a movie is fucking boring and i want to check my phone. Im not some asshat that wants to ruin the movie for someone else so i go when no ones there. Also if no ones there then no one is on their phone ruining it for me. Win/win

on the train

>top kek

who are you quoting?

Ding ding ding

Sup Forums loves jews
>youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

How do I get a qt black haired jewish gf?
Also, is Agatha the current Sup Forums sex symbol?

Be Jewish.

She is calling the police

pls be real

agatha has definitely been the current Sup Forums girl for a while. ashley was scared off and eliza got tired of being harassed by /fa/

Once the autism meme goes mainstream like comics and gaming you'll find plenty of girls pretending to be autistic.

If you were Jewish you'd know that you don't want a Jewish girlfriend.

Lmao fucking fatass

KYS creep

go to temple

You look like me

>current Sup Forums girl
but no other board post her besides r9k and the occasional Sup Forums threads

absolute kino, like those pictures of people before they die and they seem to be looking at a symbol of their death, but with rape instead

well that's true. but she is still the clear #1 candidate

LOL I DIDN'T KILL HER SHE'S JUST MISSING

autism is a measure of levels of behavior that are socially unacceptable

women, no matter what they do, will never be socially unacceptable

thus, women can't have autism

>not taking a picture at all.. promise
Who the fuck holds their phone like that.. gotta up your creep game user.

That's not true, autism is just deformed communication skills. Women can be stuttering nervous wrecks just as much as a dude can be. It's just that a non-autistic dude is fine with dating an autistic girl or helping her out, while autistic men are just left to rot if they can't force themselves to be normal. Which is why autistic men are so childish, as from their perspective, there's nothing to really be gained from meeting adult standards. Why put in all the work to join the rat race when the rat race will do nothing for you but leave you alone at most and actively mock you at worst?

I used to have one we last 3 years, she was crazy even for woman standars, daddy issues are fun at the beguinning but they get worst and now I just wanna be alone for a while and fuck ugly desperate tinder sluts and fap to gangbangs thank you, its not that fun after a while just focus on yourself fag, bitches are worthless.

Fuck your sister. Get her pregnant and live happily ever after.

i would never ever have the nerve to begin recording someone. it's incredible to me that people can do it naturally. the anxiety and guilt would be so much worse than the reward

i hope i can be like him someday

You forgot the "you wouldn't like then anyway" beacuse they're you know, wat worse than regular girls.

i was on that creep thread in Sup Forums
the op of that photo was oblivious to his reflection

Tell him to take care of the bed sores too. I'm not doing it.

> tfw when she's absolutely right

Chad never dates these girls, they're fucking miserable. I know.

>her little hands will never stroke my cock

i wonder if ash still lurks or if that stalker scared her off entirely

I want to floss my teeth with those hairs

o lawd

Hey, thanks for making my argument for me after trying to say I'm wrong.

Go to a comic con, you'll find plenty of them

I like discussing the plot with her and she explains things that I may not understand.

>me on the left

>bullying

I find that hard to believe

exactly my thoughts

One of the basic requirements for something to be classified as a disorder, if it lacks any sort of immediate or chronic physical degradation, is if it interferes with procreation.

So "autistic" girls will always find a man with which to mate. And autistic men never will. Therefore, autism is only possible for men.

in their room