I won

I won.

Won what? The hotdog eating contest at the local supermart?

why are his nipples in the wrong place

Those are some loose nipples.

Loose skin surgery sucks. Never get fat guys.

Outta my way frenchshits

I am dumbfounded

Was this the ultimate rebuttal?

How so? Feel free to ask me anything if you want

Why did you do that to yourself ?

How does his face still look fat? Loose neck skin

why do you wear Fruit of Loom instead of superior Hanes?

Looks like you got a c-section.

good for him but under that shirt it must be fucking horrifying.

post the before so understands.

The best revenge is living fresh.

>get owned by french whore on tv
>I-I'll show you
>get buff

Good for him

He needs a new haircut, the Jewfro isn't working

I literally only ever ate subway when I was in China

How much that cost? Also what was the recovery like?

You should have seen it before. 5lb of loose skin removed off the front and they fixed my abdominal muscles. I have follow up surgery in November for the back

Is there really that big of a difference when it comes to boxer briefs? They're all pretty damn comfy

C-Section scars are way less noticeable actually

Give it a few more years, that scar will not be as red, so it will be less noticeable.

>good for him but under that shirt it must be fucking horrifying.

his chest probably looks like a Dali painting.

I won

What is that? A nipple pic for ants?

First why did you get so fat, secondly why didn't you lose weight at a reasonable pace ?
Did you get to keep the skin they took ?
You could.make a cloak from it.

$7k for the front, $6k for the upcoming back lift. Recovery was pretty damn brutal. Because they fix your abs by sewing them back together, you're pretty fucked for about a month. Can't stand up straight, no laughing, no coughing, no sneezing, no shitting too hard. I was on stool softeners for a good 2 weeks.

Yeah this is 3 months post op so still pretty fresh

>he wants high res jonah hill nip pics

But for real, why didn't they move that nipple up higher? I don't understand how it is saggy skin since there is no outline of the sag. That shirt would show it. Unless he's wearing a man bra

1. Because of college depression/procrastination/no self control or motivation. I'm a 5'8 manlet and weighed 220 at my worst. Now I'm around 140-145
2. No but I do have the pics the surgeon took. Actually give me a sec I can fish them up if you're interested

>She

2bh I would be far more worried about the nipple where the bellybutton should be

Why is there only one nipple, and why is it in the middle of your stomach?

5'8 220 is I need surgery fat?

would fug

tits or gtfo

That's how you know when women have had tummy tucks. Look at their belly buttons. If they are weird looking, there's your answer. They have to make a new belly button when they do that surgery. So they almost always look abnormal

220 pounds isn't really THAT fat, dude. Even at 5'8"... you could have just exercised or played some basketball dude.

What state?

kek you tell that roastie
*fills piss bottle*

You have some arcane knowledge.

>77
nice dubs.

it was surgery to remove the loose skin after he lost a bunch of weight.

Upstate NY

>this jew gets spammed non-stop and mods are cool with it
>actually funny memes like sammy sam/hardy/colbert/bale etc. get insta deleted
most intriguing...

That's the new belly button they carved out. It'll heal more over time, that skin is still pretty new.

I didn't need it, it was a vanity issue. But I was obese before I lost the weight and I had been overweight my whole life, so it was really demotivating when I dropped 75 lb and had these nasty empty skin flapping around during sex and stuff. Basically I still felt fat. I had/have a lot of body dismorphia going on

I was obese, bordering on morbidly obese and also high blood pressure/pre diabetic. I just ran on a treadmill to lose weight

Oh yeah, also I did lose weight at a reasonable pace, it was 8-10 lb per month. Loose skin happens no matter how slowly you lose weight. The only thing I know of that can prevent it is water fasting.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

At least she didn't miscegenate

won what

Part & Parcel

That shit only happens if you lose weight too fast and if you are american-tier fat in the first place
Jonnah will be fine

removable nipples

Instead she threw her genetics to the dolphins

Haha you sure showed that misogynistic chauvinistic sexist bigot!! #fuckthepatriarchy

*projects even harder while silently crying about how utterly miserable and alone they are*

Please date me.

I was a very mild case and I still had it. Just from that picture in the OP you can see his loose skin. What people are saying about his nipples: that's literally his skin sagging below his new pec line.

Uh... "they"???? My pronouns are "xer/xi/ you fucking bigot. you get that all you are worth is your body, right?

lmao at your life.

Do you live in Upstate NY?

Enjoy being a walking fleshlight before you hit the wall and no guy will fuck you LOL

Still laughing at your worthless pathetic existence.

Jesus dude. You went to a butcher.

Thats what you get for Ameri-fats medical care.

Go to LA and you might pay more but they dont pull you apart and put you back together like a puzzle.

i live in nyc if he bails

How ugly are you? I bet you're a gross bulldyke with pink hair

>thinking women post on Sup Forums

You do realize it's cosmetic surgery, therefore elective? Universal healthcare in Europe or Canada wouldn't cover it either.

Also, that's how the procedure works. Just do a Google image search for abdominoplasty

Again, depends on the speed you lose weight.
If you do it gradually while working oit, the skin adapts.
Shits elastic as fuck actually

Loving every laugh :^)

Only a woman can be this delusional

he's such a sassy bitch, I love it!
*snaps fingers*

That's about a 6-7 hours away

Rule 37
heh...better luck next time newfag

Sure you are, object. Laugh aimlessly at your own delusions
> mfw "the most qualified presidential candidate ever" lost to a billionaire who sees women as objects and spent twice the money doing it

sounds like a personal problem :^(

I live in Toronto.

You got low ass nipples, Larry.

LOL this is so adorable. Keep posting sweetie, I want to see how far this mental breakdown goes

I weighed 145 kilograms but I lost 65 in a bit over three years, I was expecting to get flabby, loose skin but I didn't. Weird as fuck

Not a nipple, he has something on a chain around his neck, you can see the chain above the object.

that's not too bad, user

Enjoy being inferior for the rest of your miserable existence LOL

> tfw went from 120 kg to 80 and my entire belly is just loose skin

That's right, keep it coming :) I can feel how mad you are from alllllll the way over here

I don't think it's necklace. The chain he's wearing is not that long. It's hanging just past the outside of his shirt. Who knows. With the way he gains & loses weight, I believe 100% it's his nipple

Damn you could eat cereal out of your bellybutton.

Yeah hoping it tightens up over the rest of the year. The full recovery period is 12 months

Get the fuck off my board

Lol okay baby oven

HAHAHAHA
>your

you're*

Aww you tried.

I never heard of anyone needing skin surgery from 75lbs. Sounds like you have really bad skin genetics. I lost 65 lbs 5 years ago and I never had any loose skin at all. Also never had stretch marks. And I'm more of a manlet than you. Anything under 100 lbs shouldn't fuck your shit up that bad.

Yer*

Age could be a factor as well. The older you get the less elasticity your skin has.

They took a ton of my stretch marks out with the excised tissue. I had ballooned up pretty bad, basically my genetics are like all fat goes straight to my gut

>he's Chad...
>see nipples

Do you still work out, drink five million litres of water every day and eat nutricious food?

Can you keep the removed skin if you want to, this is important

I gain weight evenly throughout my body so that makes more sense.

Yeah, all I have to do to stay on track is look at pictures of myself as a fat fuck