IT

I thought this movie was supposed to be good, Sup Forums.

>generic soundtrack
>80% of the cgi is terrible
>kids get little to no development
>pennywise is not charming in the slightest
>no sense of paranoia or horror, just soulless jumpscares
>the "scary" moments were laughable even for the typical theater audience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyqS2NuI3zE&index=8&list=PLvmIe53-AVGLK4PdNbmkL5ySaDkr2WJZ9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And let's not forget the way he walks in this one. Walk slowly to the kid, increasing tension? No. Sprint to the child, giving a feeling of fear? Nope. Flail like a fucking retard in anime speed, looking like a CGI mess? Yes.

ITT: Jewish Shills or Contrarian Faggots.

Or people who can form their own opinions.

or one lone cuck with a chip on his cuck shoulder

It's this one, user.

Yes because god forbid someone should find legitimate fault with a movie. Meck youself

Agree with user, evne the movie turns shittier on the last quarter its like it suddenly becames more generic, the kids had charisma but there wasnt great development even for the bullies.

And it was good, what's your point

It's sad how no one can take criticism here.

>eyes are bright blue when he talks to georgie
>right before he kills georgie they stay yellow

what did stephen king mean by this

*chokes on drink*

after seeing this happen in theaters 4 hours ago, i can confirm that the cgi was so fucking awful it was insulting. the only decent cgi was when he goes full evil mode and the projector.

also the kids were awful actors. who the shit said they were good? all they did was scream nonstop when he came up

What were they thinking?

The kids were all great except the nig and the jew

Umm, what the fuck? This is why reddit hates you guys, you are nit picky about EVERYTHING
Yeah, it wasnt jump out of seat scary as I am a person who never gets scared, BUT it was an amazing movie! I loved the water pool scene UwU

The black kid felt forced as fuck. It felt like he was just there, while all the other kids were fleshed out

black kid was okay first half, then became completely useless and thrown away just like the other half

The movie did not know what it wanted it to be, just like the TV series. IT is unadaptable. Read it for yourself. It's a wild coke ride.

Fuck you, fuck Reddit, and fuck it.

I tell people to watch the new IT if they want to see a Stranger Things spinoff. But if they want to experience Stephen King's IT, listen to the audio book and get their shit rocked.

This movie played it safe and didn't explore what made IT or Pennywise terrifying. They touched on it with moments where adults ignored the horror happening to the kids or where other adults were horrific without IT manipulating them. It's an exhausting helpless feeling that the losers only overcome through the bond they share and the power lended to them by the turtle.

It's a shame, but oh well.

did you copy paste this

MUH spoopy Klown.

So talented.

I saw a new thread with less posts. I always seem to catch a thread when it's fizzling out so I copied what I posted from the last one.

>80% of the shit he does is cgi
>such a good actor omg

Delete social media.

Worst part is we don't get to see the red head's tits.

>All the kids were awful actors
You have no idea what constitutes as 'awful' acting

>DUDE SHIT I CANT STOP TALKING XD
>ben talking like a fucking 20 year old
>boring jew with 4 lines
>black kid's dialogue is his backstory and making grunt sounds

the only good kids was beverly and stuttering kid

OwO

>>ben talking like a fucking 20 year old
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Why is the new kid suddenly in year 2 of debation class when he explains history?

So did they arrest that black boy for killing Hank/throwing him into the well? Or that redhead for killing her father??

this. I heard it was good and went to see it.

It was not. I was actually shocked at the lack of character development from a +2 hour long movie.

>generic soundtrack

Fuck you faggot, they used the lesser known songs of iconic 80s band

It's not bad but it's not that good either.
I wouldn't watch it again

What did they mean by this?

What songs were in the movie?

yeah well I thought I was going to see a gangbang

kind of puts your problems in perspective, doesn't it?

>generic soundtrack
yeah but it was fine for a big release.
>80% of the cgi is terrible
The CGI would have looked so much better if they didnt stabilize the camera on his face when ever he charged at one of the kids. It was extremely jarring and did not look good at all.
>kids get little to no development
jesus christ did you even watch the same movie as me? I'll admit that about half of the kids were glorified cardboard cut outs but Bill, Beverly, Ben, and even Ed and Richie to an extent had pretty clear character development.
>pennywise is not charming
why the fuck should he be charming? He's a clown trying to be funny but he also desperately wants to devour children. Read the god damn book. The only reason you are complaining about this is because its popular to jerk off Tim Curry but his Pennywise was way too silly compared to the book. On the other hand Skarsgard was a little too menacing at times but he was definately serviceable.
>no sense of paranoia or horror, just soulless jumpscares
agree and disagree. There were a lot of jump scares but there were a few that really worked. The projector scene was pretty good, and Richie in the clown room was nice, it was sort of neat that they had the jump scare telegraphed so heavily to happen when Richie was looking inside the box but then have it happen after he has closed it. Most jump scares were prett lame though. In terms of horror though, I thought Pennywise with the balloons the first time he met Ed was excellent, and the Georgie death scene was as well.
>the scary moments were laughable
unfortunately this is true for a great many of the scares

In terms of big release non indie non A24 minimalist bullshit horror IT was fantastic.

name one movie in the whole xistence of hollywood film that isn't a generic soundtrack

halloween
youtube.com/watch?v=FyqS2NuI3zE&index=8&list=PLvmIe53-AVGLK4PdNbmkL5ySaDkr2WJZ9

_____

drive

>complaining about CGI in 2017

it's not gonna get any better

This so much. He only had to make a "le spooky chimpanzee face" for like, a couple of times and crawl out of refrigerator. Literally EVERYTHING else is CGI.
>OMG SUCH TALENT

maybe you're just retarded

t. someone who didnt read the fucking book

>DUDE SHIT I CANT STOP TALKING XD
>ben talking like a fucking 20 year old
>Dude actors write their script. I have a 10 year old grasp of making a movie. I can discuss film, okay?

look how hard it was for you guys to come up with even one example

point proven.

The book is an overlong mess. It's disgusting to me-- All that time you spent reading that hacky shit could have been spent reading Crime and Punishment or Moby Dick or something.

>anime reaction image

Your opinion means nothing.

I DID read the book you chucklefuck. thats why i wasn't impressed with the stranger things edition of IT w/ ooga booga stabilized head chase scenes scooby doo voiced pennywise.

look at this photograph

yeah the book's CGI was much better

The jew is supposed to be boring to show that he hasn't got the same connection to the Losers Club that everyone else has.

>I'm gonna keep calling it Stranger Things because it takes place in the 80's and has one of the same actors aren't I clever XD

it's stranger things-lite because it uses the 80s as a piggyback to that show so people will see it. spot how many plebs in your theater "point out" the obvious "lethal weapon" and "NoE" marquees in IT. not to mention the focus on quips and jokes instead of character building.

Damn contrarians are embarrassing themselves pretty hard today

how stupid are you that you assume that no one could possibly find fault in a movie? do you seriously believe movies are only good or bad, and that anyone who says the opposite of what you say is being "contrarian"? Really? and don't point to box office numbers to support your argument. transformers movies make tons of money.

how stupid are you to defend a post that so obviously is from someone who didnt even fucking watch the movie?
there is plenty to dislike about IT but my god did OP miss the mark by a fucking mile

kek'd and checked

I was actually excited to see It, did so yesterday, and about 40 min in I was so bored that I started doing other stuff. Kept looking up every 10 min, but it was still boring as heck. Also, the exessive cussing annoyed me. It was overall just really, really boring.

It wasn't scary at all but it was really funny. I cant tell if this intentional or just a so bad its good kind of thing.

What's so bad about this frame? It was scary.

who the fuck knows when it comes to this place

I think they just pick random stills to be mad about, there's no logic to it