Clinton knows shes lost the race shes pretty much given up

Her campaign has just come to a grinding halt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ
amazon.com/Marx-Satan-Richard-Wurmbrand/dp/0891073795
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the literal first rule of politics is if you are comfortably up in the polls don't say or do shit.

>Her campaign has just come to a grinding halt.
how would you tell?

low energy

That's like the first rule of racing is when you're in the lead stop running and just stand there until someone passes you.

Nah she's just out of the public eye for a while because she's having backdoor meetings with ultra-rich kikes to get more fundraising'media hype and what not.

Just shut the fuck up delusional drumpftard.

She raised 140 million dollars in August. She will absolutely bury DRUMPF this fall.

>implying she stands

#BringBackTheBurn

they will fix the election anyways,why bust a gasket over it now?

shes spending it as fast as she gets it just to hold it at a tie

this is the part when she fades out like jeb in a depends overnight
*please crap*

I think Jews surrounding her campaign.

And liberal media like CNN, which is owned be a Jew who lives in occupied Palestine.
Are deliberatly fucking up so Trump wins because Trump will be better for Israel.

They don't do it too obvious but that's probably how it's done.

Hillary knows it and there is nothing she can do about it.

>1 or 2 point lead is comfortable

Kek..ok

>this is what Drumpsters actually believe

CNN is so pro Clinton that they have lost whatever credibility they had.

she's literally behind in every poll now and trumps lead just keeps getting bigger and bigger

If she wins, you'll never get Kosovo back.

yeah so what's her strategy now that Trump is within a few points lol

Who says that i don't support republic of Kosovo stupid drumfpster?

False. She's still further ahead than Trump was at his best.

And she hasn't even started campaigning with Obama yet.

>said increasingly nervous man

>And she hasn't even started campaigning with Obama yet.
preview of what that might look like
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Sitting presidents may help campaigning? In Germany, Merkel isn't allowed to address certain topics.

>the first rules of politics is the polls

pretty sure that's why politics have failed us.

>implying you're really posting from Monaco

lmao. This is even funnier than the 2012 election. Drumpfkins are worse than Berniebots

Just a proxy. I'm American

She doesn't need to campaign because the popular vote in Burgerstan is not important. The EC will vote her, no matter what.

If you hadn't noticed, American politics doesn't exemplify democratic ideals

>deliberatly fucking up
exactly what it seems like

youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ

How well informed do you think you are?

Elections are won and lost on election day. Stop fucking speculating, polls lie and people don't vote.

I'm starting to believe this, that or they are underestimating the goyims intelligence.

that attitude is exactly what killed the Romney campaign
and the alt right speech was her 47% moment

There not supposed to by tradition, but the audacity of this fucking nigger and all

>don't say or do shit.
A year without a press conference is a bit much, don't you think? Is she the queen of england?

She can't give a press conference and her jew handlers are trying to keep her out of public view.

If they did same with the gimp roosevelt in the 30s during a far more honest, less jewish time do you think they'd not do it now?

definitely better informed than the average delusional stormweenie on Sup Forums. I was here drinking your virgin tears in 2012 and I see the same level of delusion.

>Just a proxy.
during normal times, retards will report you for even admitting this, be careful. It's labor day so all the dicks aren't here.

>and the alt right speech was her 47% moment
I'm not the only one to see the similarity.
She really shot herself in the foot there. That and accusation of working for Putin.

The absolute madman that shouted Pepe was the icing on the cake.

meh I don't really care. Ban evasion is a thing

> Same Serbfag

Man you must be really earning that paycheck

She raised 140 million dollars from rich donors. Unfortunately Goldman Sachs can't donate 140 million votes.

The American system is One Man, One Vote.

George Soros is the One Man and he has the One Vote.

oh you are a dick, I'll report you myself. Not for disagreeing, but the tumblr, feminist tier "drinking tears" bullshit.
sage and report for proxy, as admitted.

E-Mail 1606 as well

You sad Kosovo has no flag on pol? Real shame you are no real country.

>guy shouted pepe
The world is a meme

Dont be a cunt

Exactly. the most fucking fascinating thing about HRC to me was the PPP polling during the primaries, it asked questions of Bernie supporters, HRC supporters, Trump supporters and the various other candidates iirc.

Trump dominated teh other candidates in candidates who view themselves as "moderate" and "very" conservative.
Bernie dominated in, as one might guess, various shades of liberal.
HRC... didn't have any pattern to her support at all, she was a random mix of liberal and conservative, no overall tendency. Even though you and I probably envision Hillary people as lefty-loos, there doesn't seem to be much consistent ideological basis.

Seems pointless for her to needlessly condemn millions of American voters when her base is so scattershot.

I heard he got taken out of the rally by security, seems excessive

>the world is a fucking meme

HRC's following democratic partisans, neolibs and neocons. Who are pretty much the same thing.

lmao stay mad stormcuck

Well, when you're pretty much pulling up SJW issues 90% of the time you can't expect it to appeal to a specific group of people rather than just every possible moron you can root up

Trump isn't appealing to the ignorant masses, Hillary is

Oh come on now. She's ahead in the polls, ahead in projections etc.

Don't get me wrong, Trump can still win, bun Clinton is the DEFAULT candidate.

It's an uphill battle for Trump.

Was this like the time she'd be instantly wiped out once the primaries ended, or the time the FBI would indict her, or the time the email leak would ruin her?

It was funny when the first Clinton bombed you dirty Serbs into submission. You can't even remove kebab correctly.

Or maybe shes just a fucking disaster with cripplying health issues, and is essentially just a puppet at this point.

Grinding halt? Did it ever get going?

He's from Kosovo. They don't have a flag since they aren't a real country.

Pick this book up user. Written by Richard Wurmbrand, a pastor who was held in Romanian Prison Camps during the Communist regime. He researched and found a direct link to Satanist and Marxism.

amazon.com/Marx-Satan-Richard-Wurmbrand/dp/0891073795

she is going to have another stroke. but this time, live, on TV.
at which time she will fall down and have another concussion, and as she falls down some stairs, she will break her hip.
game over for the old hillbag.

she is older than McCain isn't she?

ATTENTION TO ALL DRUMPF COLLAGE MAKERS. USE THIS POST. I REPEAT, USE THIS POST.

>#BringBackTheBurn

that old new york kike? he already pledged support for hilldabeast. she will appoint him as head butler for the white house. he will shine bill's shoes.

#bosniansnipers