Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

>Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

>Yes... Well done Jonah, well done Jonah... HOWEVER...

>I am rubber, you are glue

Mustache Jonah is love.

WE DID IT Sup Forums

You retards overthink this, the correct response is to laugh it off.

>"Haha oh well, you enjoy them babe. I'm ready to get down with everybody in the crowd tonight! *gestures for applause*
Hell he can thrown in a wink while he's at it.

cringe

>go back to the frog fields you french whore. I have heard many a insult, verbatim to what you have just recollected to me. Quod reformandam your choice of words next time, m'lady. As next time you will not be so lucky as to leave here alive

Someone got it right the other night

The proper response is

>mmhmm I have a use for you

This is the only correct answer

>Frankly, my dear
tips fedora

yeah well you're a giant poo poo head and I hate you reeeeee

*crowd is french and stays silent*

>yeah? well the jerk store called...

t. brainlet

Irrefutable
We have a winner

>so what? You're their biggest seller!

>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

Pic related is the only true response

frankly mi dear, I dun geer damn

Now THAT is how you do it.

The correct response was to hand out some stunners to the hosts and smash open some jonahweisers while the audience loses their shit.

"you're a shitter."

He was HUMILLIATED, she must be DESTROYED to even THINK of getting EVEN.

Objectively this

>No way, those guys are fags!

This but with a twist.

>Leo and Brad are super gay, ok? like balls touching gay so you're right, they definitely would have sex with a tranny like you. BOOYAH High five!

>For you that will always remain a fantasy but I have had sex with both those men

the best one

>Sounds like a plan, are you free tomorrow?"

>wait what? are you saying brad and leo are going to double team some french broad in a hotel room? I'm not leaving, people would pay money to see that shit

>Be humble. Sit down.

>so, you want to be eiffel towered while looking at the eiffel tower

This is it Sup Forums. We have finally cracked the code. Simple, straightforward, and funny. All while instantly disarming the humiliation induced by the french whore's joke.

>Hey honey, I haven't assisted in anything that crazy since co-starring with my bro M-Teller. I tell you what, this guy is such a cook, maybe you can get him to help you out too! Haha, only joking, he's a very professional actor and a great guy to boot. Make sure you check out our movie, War Dogsā„¢ (2016). Can I also quickly talk about my upcoming 2018 project?

Short, simple, to the point and on topic.

and it puts the pressure on her to come up with a response that she's unable to joke about. it's either yeah sure or she looks like a coward

It's Jonah Hill, not Christopher Walken

BOO
SEXIST
HISSSS
HISSSSSS

That's quite in his style f a m

*crowd in awkward silence*

The only correct answer.

>I'm gonna rape you in a bathtub full of cornflakes

No joke that's class. OP you won.

>I've been pegged by demons prettier than you.

this is such a cuck response, she demolished him and this is like submitting to the rape

Is that your response?

she'd have to say yes and it'd make her look like a slut, so there's that at least.

THERE'S NO ESCAPE.

The audience were forced to applaud every joke she made! Nothing Jonah could say would get the same reaction.

is this from the french rips of the interview? jonah didn't have this funky mustache in my version

>IDGAF, I make more money than you ever make by doing a shitty movie, while you have to whore yourself out, because your weather girl salary won't even pay for your rent. We have access to girls way hotter than you down in L.A., you only feel you're special because all the cute girls already left France to suck some foreign cock. You disgusting whore.

>I'll give you $4000 right now if you open kiss me on the mouth. This is not a joke.

*pulls out wad of American $100 bills*

>$4000. Your open mouth on mine. 10 seconds.

YOU

FRENCH

PIG

nice
how much money do you think it would have to be to realistically work and not embarrass him

the purpose of her joke was to humiliate jonah but if he responds with the opposite feelings, then the joke for her doesn't work. its a good response.

>I dont fantasize about you at all

>frankly my dear, give my ass a ram

for the love of god Sup Forums

you need to let it go

it's over, she won, he lost

>literal minute delay to hear translation of frog language
>HAHA! HE WAS TOTALLY AWKWARDLY SITTING THERE TAKING I T !!! HES SUCH A KEK XDDD!!111

>First thread of mine to surpass 50+ posts
Thank you Sup Forums my life is complete

it appears you've fancied this baguette roll for longer than naught

They translate what the guests say though.

does the french slut even remember this? is it already too late to call her and give a proper answer once we figure it out?

Both beautiful and professional answers. Well done.

Every time

If he say's like offhand as if he didn't even pay attention to the plebs question and has no intention of attending anyway it could be good

>I see Mr. Hill has brought us a snack, Subway footlongs!
Christ poor Jonah can't win even when he's teleporting the audience into a classic 80's comedy.

10 for a kiss on the cheek

>My-tell, what's crackin' bro?

>Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio? I can see why you said fantasy, but maybe you should have emphasised that word a little more. Don't get me wrong, Ornella, you're not a bad looking girl by any stretch of the imagination, but you're far from a stunning beauty, wouldn't you agree? What do you think is going to make up for that, your personality? You're obnoxious, trashy and lacking in any tact. Your sense of humour is juvenile to say the least. Your interesting vocation? You couldn't even make it as an actor. You really have nothing going for you except your looks, and as we covered - they are far from world class, however keen you are to flaunt them or to overrate yourself by suggesting such ridiculous situations. It's pathetic really. Thank you though, for the offer of spending time with you. I'll have to decline.

WE JUST NEED MORE TIME

>7 years of Jonah Hill comeback threads
>never one single good comeback

Is it time to admit there's no comeback for being a fat fuck?

That is so fascinating! I have orgies with my literal dream girls almost every day so I can't relate. Does your husband know you fantasize about other men fucking you? Oh we should call him up!

>arrives back to confront her as buff jonah
>"say something now ya french bitch"

kek

>"that's okay, I'm actually 'Superbad' in bed anyways" *guffaws and chokes on phlegm

>Why?
Disarmed.

"Wait, you're a WOMAN?"

> heh, that's funny I don't even need to fantasize, to sleep with two girls hotter than you

could this atleast get him a chuckle from the crowd?

gilbert would have roasted her

>Posting a national treasure in a shitty retort thread
How fucking dare you. Delete your post immediately and write me an apology, now.

>what are ya? a homo?? ooow!