How're you holding up, bros?

How're you holding up, bros?

Seen any television or films lately?

Gave the Defenders a try, it was shit.
Hoping Punisher will redeem that.
Went into Orville with low expectations but really wasn't too bad.

Literally just finished my third mad men run. Feeling like your pic

Want to watch IT but all the rips are trash

Watching the last two seasons of Sparticus. I like it, tho the fact that the rebels wear nothing but leather diapers really kills the immersion.

I missed Andy those last couple seasons :/

whatta babe

tv? not really
and i only watched the meme movies of 2017.

im literally only here to shitpost.

Yeah, I went out with a couple friends to watch IT on Saturday night. It sort of sucked because my girlfriend wanted to get up early on Sunday to visit this local farmer's market but whatever. My job lets me come in whenever so I'll just catch up on sleep during the week.

Sounds nice, senpai. How's her foot game?

reddit is down the hall and to the left

I'm yellow-brown and I pretended to be white on Sup Forums and Sup Forums at least 12 times today :^)

I keep getting banned for the smallest trangressions. Despite endless shit posting perpetrated by others here. Im close to losing my job even though im doing the best i can. Very limited internet. Nothing to watch, nothing to do. Too much of a coward to kill myself.

Sup Forums is literally 90% shitskins larping as whites

Does Sup Forums like feet again??

I feel you - I got banned for making a homo-erotic post about jay bauman in a RLM thread last night. Fucking jannies

I'm doing prettIy bad and

What's going on, user

he killed himself

stuck in retail hell. quitting in december and hopefully going back to school asap

F

Say something non pc, get banned. Cant have a Simpson thread because of sneedfags. Mods do nothing.

I'm very successful and I do nothing with my free time, I watch tv all day and am planning to actually find a new hobby or something

I'm really depressed and winter is coming so that means it will get harder to go outdoors......

I just wish i knew how to make friends....

I saw IT and I'm in love with bev no pedo.

I am getting better irl and working out and feeling good. Fight the good fight frens.

sunday night I tried watching the lost city of z. it was shit. then I tried watching the killing of a chinese bookie, but it was also shit. one hour into each and I wasn't entertained in the least bit, nor interested in the outcome of either story.

>I saw IT and I'm in love with bev no pedo.
>frens
90s born faggots were a mistake

Watch king of new york.

I bet I could beat your ass ez.

Really badly. I've been seriously ill for months and I need to move back to my home state of NY for medical treatment. Unfortunately the move home is taking forever. I can't do much physically so I'm stuck surfing the internet all day. It's a living nightmare. Making matters worse is they just started construction on a building right outside my bedroom window. My life is has become a nightmare from which I cannot wake up.

I watch tv every day

movies are literally my life. I'm watching super cool right now

Only in the ability to talk like a nigger.

lol I can see you now, You are like 30 with bitchtits and unemployed or are an applebees manager, I am like 22 and full of vitality and the spirit of the bronze age.

You must submit!

I had cancer twice, I spent a lot of time sitting around in hospital losing weight trying not to die. As soon as I got better and started going outside again I got unexpected nerve damage and couldn't walk for months. Now that I'm finally better and school started I got Welcome Week plague. Sick in bed all week.

Shit sucks man.

>lol
Well proto writing would be in line with your nigger tier level of communication.

>you are le nigger xD
fucking kill yourself you smalldick piece of subhuman resentful shit

Alcohol ruins me, though it's not exactly a unique story on this Chinese Yoga Hoedown Forum.

Who /al/ck/ threads here?

God bless you user. You are my bro.

Triggered youngfag nigger. Perhaps you need to go back?

How old are you man?

Let's calm down. I am just talking shit. WE can be okay with one another.

>WE can
A 90s born redditfag nigger queer? I dont think so.

lol gay

>

i saw IT and i am pissed at how shit it was

gonna watch it follows, the better movie

>gonna
Going to

watching, wait i mean, suffering through man of steel

the metropolis skyline is miles and miles and miles of skyscrapers, like a trillion people must live there

this post is gonna disappear in a day who cares

we're all laughing at him

Recently watched Days of Heaven and Treasure of the Sierra Madre, I thought both were great

Maybe you could spare a though for language and not contribute to youngfags talking and acting like niggers. Probably not? Just thought id suggest it.

Re-watching old Simpsons episodes. Namely seasons 1-5.

Im gunna rape you nigger

Just about to start my second day at a new job. Hate it. I'd feel like an asshole for quitting but I don't want to suffer just to please other people. I'll apply for new jobs when I get home.

I saw hackers for the first time last night. It was alright.