it's race mixing propaganda.

Yeah, you're full of shit.

terrible bait

>kill best character 45 minutes in

I wanted more bike scenes desu

this image sums up my feelings. very overrated desu

MURDER GOSLING

Hispanic isn't a race

10/10 for me, user !!! The craftsmanship reaches the highest level. Have you realized Eva is the only who are able to play a character throughout decades as a film itself stretching out. She showed a great deal of acting ability, but it's shocked she didn't get a big time recognition Y'know ?

This is essentially how I feel

this 2bh

Great first half
Weird second half
All performances were amazing
I cried like a little bitch at the end for no real reason

>come for the goose
>he's only in it for like 20 minutes
I feel cheated

thicc latinas are allowed in the ethnostate dummy

This movie really made me want to get a dirt bike and speed around my neighborhood like the Goose.

>watch this movie
>start running around robbing gas stations on a Sanchez in gta V

It was perfection until the third act then it went downhill. Third act should have been about redemption. If I want to see assholes win, I'll watch the election results again.

are you referring to bradley cooper winning the DA spot? if so i wouldnt consider him the asshole of the movie, in fact he was even he WAS redeemed to the audience when it was revealed he had kept the picture in his wallet for 20 years and when he laid down the law RE: his son and luke glantons son, it showed he wasn't quite the one dimensional ladder climber he appeared to be

Stopped watching when goose died

Also he felt like the same character from Drive

Good overall.
Seemed a bit rushed at the end.

really didn't appreciate that Gosling died 45-60 mins in, he was the best part, Dane DeMeme wasn't as good as I expected him to be in it

It was perfection until the third act then it went downhill. Third act should have been about redemption. If I want to see assholes win, I'll watch the 2008 and 2012 election results again.

If you ride like ligjtning you're gonna crash like thunder
God I love Ben Mendelssohn so much

10/10 first half 6/10 second half
suppose that does balance out

the motorcycle engine sounds were frequently very wrong

It's okay.

1st 45 minutes: 8/10
2nd 45 minutes: 7/10
Last 45 minutes: 3/10

The kid who played Cooper's son was so fucking terrible. Everything else was good.

She's not thick

That kid is a castizo.
CAUTIZO + WHITE = WHITE