Legalise Weed

Hello. I'm coming at this argument from a capitalist perspective, not the stoner one.

I do not personally take it, but i want it legalized. Here is why.

>Booze is legal and booze causes far more damage to the community/individuals. Why? Prohibition is an absolute failure. Enforcement of prohibition proved more costly than the benefits it provided. Same with weed. The war on drugs wastes BILLIONS of taxpayer money.

>I admit, weed is not harmless, it must be taken in moderation like everything else. But the damage it causes is great. The human trash in our society, liberal hippie stoners fucking adore it. Why would we not want to let them fuck their brains up? It's literally survival of the fittest. Those who have self control could indulge in it and not let it ruin their lives. Those who can't hack it will turn into degenerates, ruin their lives and make our society better.

>We will refuse welfare to drug addicts. With the money saved on drug enforcement, cops will now be able to hunt real criminals. If those drug addicts think they're going to commit a crime, the cops will fuck them up. Alongside niggers and other immigrants. The cops now have more resources.

It's simply about running our society more efficiently. We can spend the money where it matters, stop caring about people who are fucking trash and throw them to the dogs like they belong.

I strongly believe that anyone who argues for it to be banned without a credible logical argument is running on feelings.
They enjoy the idea of the state having power over people and that's fine, until it starts costing us money/limiting our ability to run government more efficiently.

The libertarians have the right idea, but they want to do this for personal freedom. I want to see it done to stop government waste and make our police force more efficient to deal with violent criminals.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh24-1/05-11.pdf
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa041152#t=article
aic.gov.au/crime_types/violence/alcohol and drug related violence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drug laws have always been completely arbitrary. I'd rather we find an objective set of properties a drug needs to have before it's regulated, and put them all through that standard to make the drug laws less arbitrary.

Agreed, FDA approval.

Do you like my other ideas? Free up money for cops to hunt down niggers who are being violent.

a. I don't like weed myself. Legalize it, ban it, seems to be working in colorado, not sure.

b. from a capitalist perspective, you are dreaming if you think legalizing and normalizing weed will not hurt productivity. Probably not among upper class, motivated types, but lower and middle who do menial shit, yes it will.

c. It def does not belong as a schedule I in same class as Heroin and PCP. You actually get longer in some states for possessing pot than coke, since coke is a schedule II with some approved uses for anesthesia, usually dental surgery (I know a dentist fiend, it's impossible to get unless you are a top Jew surgeon).

>Those who have self control could indulge in it and not let it ruin their lives
This is a libertarian position user, not really capitalist.

I agree it will hurt those who use it and cannot hack it, but remember these are the same workers that get fucked up on booze already and then call in sick after a hangover.

They're already fucking dropkicks and we just fire them and find another one.

I guess what i'm trying to say is i hate the idea of taxpayer money being wasted on enforcement when people just get it anyway. It's utterly useless.

That money could be spent more productively.

They've been repeated time and time again. Everyone knows the drug war is a failure and is doing more damage than the drugs themselves.

No one knows about withdrawal and tolerance, so moderation is impossible. This black & white view on everything (either do it all the time or not at all) is why so many things get banned for the sake of public safety.

Legalization of drugs leads to societal collapse.

Read about the Opium Wars for an example of just how bad things get people large amounts of the population is only interested in their drug addiction.

>same workers that get fucked up on booze already and then call in sick after a hangover.
Not sure, went through a good uni with a few guys literally high every day,, 2 of them STEM majors who didn't exactly kill but kept Bs or so.

IDK, in NYC the new suck mayor got rid of stop and frisk and is married to a negress (a real one who looks like she just fell out of a tree in the Congo). Wait until you see NY murders shoot up to Chicago levels.

It pisses me off to no end that likes like bill maher brag on national TV about smoking pot, and were doing so while it was a rime, and no one ever went to his house and at least searched him, since that is probably cause.

If you are going to have laws, enforce them equally.

>booze causes far more damage

Proof or gtfo.
This means a paper in one of the scientific journals backed by a major institute, not MSN headlines.

Yes, but there is no disputing that booze is a far worse drug. Far far worse.

And it's legal and yet our society has not crumbled off that alone.

Honestly, weed is not as addictive as opium unless you're a liberal hippie who is addicted to the attention of being a stoner, not the drug itself.

In an ideal world i would see booze banned as well, but i'm realistic and prohibition simply is fucking useless, cunts get it anyway.

Enforcement money is wasted.

If we legalised it, it cuts away a huge chunk of cartel profits as well. No money=cartels gone.

Legalising weed and letting big corporations run the show would get rid of organised crime overnight and thus make mexico less of a shit hole.

I don't think weed is harmless, but it's also not the devil drug. Booze is far worse and legal. I have watched booze destroy multiple families.

You are fucking kidding me, right? One second.

Was opium legal in Europe at the time? It seemed like Europe had opium but China didn't, so they just sold them opium so the Chinese would keep selling them Tea.

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh24-1/05-11.pdf
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa041152#t=article

Booze fucking destroys lives. In moderation, it's fine, taken overboard it's far worse than some happy stoner cunt giggling in a corner being a useless fuckwit.

I have watched booze tear families apart.

As i have said above though, obviously banning booze just will not work. Cunts will get it anyway.

The best solution is to educate people on how all things in moderation is the best way.

It does user. Not proud to admit, have bee to rehab. Detox from booze will kill you, and the number of drug driving, the effects of liver, etc..

the most fucked up people in rehab were not Heroin or crack people-- they were boozehounds. Booze, once you are really bad with it, is worse than anything.

aic.gov.au/crime_types/violence/alcohol and drug related violence.html

and here's some crime stats.

i sure as hell don't see weed having anything near this for violent crime.

>Prohibition of rape doesn't work, it happens anyway.

>The war on rape costs the tax payer millions

>End the war on rape #legaliseit

Oh wait, that's retarded

Drug users are degenerate scum, but there's no easier way to deal with them than regulate them, seeing as both of our neighbors are pushers.

shitty strawman argument.

I have provided a direct comparison of a more harmful drug being legal and how past governments saved millions by not enforcing prohibition.

again, as i said in my op....i am yet to see a non emotional response that is based on logic and not feelings.

you FEEL like weed should be illegal, yet statistics show we could save a lot of money by letting the trash get high and ruin their lives.

money that could improve the lives of everyone who's not a dropkick.

That's a false equivalency, user.

I'm a big stoner but this is a completely reasonable position.

exactly.

you americans could reduce mexico's crime rate and make mexico a nicer place by legalising weed and fucking over the cartels.

why should you care? less immigrants fleeing mexico.

and more taxpayer money to spend on keeping your niggers in check.

this is not about weed being safe, it's about money being spent properly.

only a fucking feelings faggot or a literal globalist shill wanting more immigrants would be against weed, as legalizing it directly helps make the country better in multiple ways.

>More tax revenue
>Less immigrants
>Liberal faggots ruin their own lives
>Government stops wasting money and gives that money to fight real crime or other positive community projects

I'd be on board with this whole thing, but what's to stop Los Zetos or whatever the fuck it's called deciding they'll just set up shop in the US? I've heard of increases in murders due to cartels in Texas, I could do without that shit.