Should PewDiePie be demonetized for his transgressions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CaXV0cmfTz0?t=35m25s
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah

>person is instantly racist if they utter the word nigger
>lets just all ignore the fact that black people say it 200 times a day, though

he should not have been monetized in the first place

No, but you should be banned for making an offtopic thread on the Sup Forums television and film board.

Should someone really be put in jail for twerking?

Stop making threads about e-celebs.

youtube has already replaced tv, this is on topic

PewDiePie should be demonetized because no advertisers want to advertise with him lmao

It's not about being racist or sexist, it's that now that he is targeting the alt-right viewerbase instead of children, who would actually buy what is being advertised? The alt-right are mostly first year college students without a job, connection to any immediate family, and without any eventful social life aside from online forums. What would they buy? Games, movies, shows? They pirate all of that. Meme clothing? You can't advertise memes.

Is cakeboy going to babysit this thread too?
I mean we can have trump generals here then so it would be a fine compromise

>user pretends that saying nigger and nigga are remotely the same thing

it's almost like me calling you a retard is different from your buddy calling you a retard. that one use might be meant disparagingly while the other is used endearingly

why do you act like you don't call asians chinks or jews kikes when they don't call each other that? If you are going to use an argument, at least use one that isn't as shallow as "well they use it too!!"

He could go the Alex Jones route, those college kid's dorms need water filters, plus the students need sketchy "vitamin" supplements

>gay person calls someone gay in a condescending tone
>people laugh
>straight person calls someone gay in a condescending tone
>he's literally hitler
wow fuck double standards???

You should fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit

answer the question of get the fuck out

For the most part, there isn't much of an "Alex Jones route" that isn't completely occupied by Alex Jones. No one would want to buy knockoff-Alex Jones stuff. They want the real crazy.

saying nigger doesn't make you racist. even if it did, being racist isn't bad. he did literally nothing wrong.

No one has the "right" to be monetized on YouTube. That's up to YouTube and the advertisers. Not content creators.

Why do people pretend that anyone likes niggers?
Black comedians have been hating on them for decades because they're fucking scum.

HUH?

>black people use the word nigger endearingly
jesus christ redditers need to fuck off

I think this post sums up the alt-right perfectly
>wtf he wasn't racist, but being racist is cool anyways lmao

Zerosugar is a Sup Forumsedditor so chances are he wont be

>niggers are violent oversexualised thug 'black culture' scum
>black people are just people with black skin

lmao

youtu.be/CaXV0cmfTz0?t=35m25s
Nigger What?

pickle rick was literally a joke from the show, how can it be a meme that started here?

hell no

ROLL

t. Nigga

I am a white guy that calls my white buddy nigger endearingly all the time. By your logic thats cool. Thanks! I got the black stamp of approval.

Is PewDiePie a role mode? Would you let your (probably hypothetical) children watch his channel?

murderfu pls

Sup Forums - Retards From Youtube

just like
>nazi germany were the good guys since they knew the jew had to be dealt with, except they didnt actually since the holocaust didnt happen

So let me get this straight... Pewdiepie was playing a game and shouted out "NIGGER" randomly or did he actually say "HEY YOU NIGGER!"

If he actually referred to someone as nigger in a racist sense then yes that is disrespectful but if he simply did the "nigger" phrase as a lot of black people do (like the BRUH saying or if someone does something and you reply with "NIGGER YOU CRAZY") then that is nothing bad at all.

So black people can call each other nigger but whites are not allowed to say this?

Let's not all pretend that some blacks do wish they were born white and the reason they call each other niggers is because they know they are worth more less than whites in society.

Not being racist, I am just stating the facts. If blacks REALLY considered themselves to be on the same level as whites they wouldn't have developed this ghetto dialogue.

>literally shilling e-celebs
The absolute state of Sup Forumseddit

Racism isn't cool. It's just the most prudent and rational way to protect your life, culture and nation.

As long as you use the word nigger endearingly its cool. Surprised you already didnt know that.

Can we make anti-nigger threads on Sup Forums now rapeape?

He's a guy who became rich from screaming at scary games. He isn't a role model, but it's ok to be a bit envious. Fags like Jim RESISTerling should fuck off comparing him to a role model or someone important to gaming.

How is someone who jumped at the opportunity to make a shit ton of money by intelligently hitting an open market not a role model?

he literally unironically said "I hate niggers, the world would be better without black people" not that there is anything wrong with that

He was shooting at someone and said "What a fucking nigger!" He then said "What a fucking asshole."

So he was saying it in frustration at a situation the way anyone would use a curse word. Could have said "retard" "cunt" "douche" etc.

Does he deserve a pass? Nah not really. Is he a bonafide racist though? Nah not really.

yes he deserves a fucking pass for saying whatever he says. fuck you

he should
then he will abandom Youtube and go to somewere else and then THAT place will start to become famous as fuck.

Nigger what?

Yes, unless it's in private and/or they're a pawg

The "mock it by ironically pretending to like it" sympathy started here.

I think all e-celebs should be demonetized. Fuck their shit, the moment someone turns youtube into a career their channel turns to shit and they start shilling nonsense just because they don't want to work.

More on topic:
PewDiePie saying a bad word is understandable - I've said nigger a few times without thinking when I've gotten stressed out irl and part of the reason I do is the taboo. People bad-mouthing him for the word itself are just doing it for attention.

That said, it's his 'job' and you're expected to keep that shit under control at work. I get that he's a manchild with no impulse control but if you have rage then you don't do live streams.

I don't know who this is, but I'm all for it by the looks of things.

Pls be junkyfu

>tagged as transgender

No problem with that

i mean if you called your a friend a faggot are you calling him one because he sucks dick or because he's being annoying as shit? so i wouldn't necessarily call you a racist for calling your friends nigger. you're just being edgy

Krager we all know you're a nigger

You know you can deal with a potentially subversive ethnic minority during wartime without holocausting them all, right?

Since when does it say "Cable & Movies"?
If I can see it on my television, it. An be discussed here

Why do white people want to say nigger so bad? I honestly don't why they are fighting so hard to use it

I would never call anyone a fag for being gay. I would only call them a fag if they were being a fag. I don't call my buddy nigger to be edgy either. I call him a dumb nigger when hes being stupid. Its not in a mean way. Its like "lol ur dumb".

Because we're not allowed to

he shot an unarmed black teen on stream and called it a nigger

Thats extremely immature, is that really the reason?

rollin

Its not that. We just don't think any word should be off limits. There is literally no other word in the entire english language that is banned in most settings besides nigger. Yes, there are some people who use nigger in a racist way. Most of us don't. Its like black people think they can stop racism by putting tape over the racists mouth. Thats not going to work.

yes

PUT HIM IN A JAIL! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE "PEOPLE"!

Some guy stole his kill or something and he called him a nigger.

Don't call me that.

Rolling

Stop using my fucking trip, you goddamn fucking cocksucker. I'm tired of this fucking shit from you, and probably other anons who think it's a fucking joke to be doing that shit.

Of course *you* wouldn't think any word should be off limits. Check your privilege next time you reply to me

ROLL

I like Pewds but I would not let my children watch his channel because he uses swear words.

I'll roll fuck it

>I like Pewds
The numale nu/tv/ everyone

Na cunt, its immature to assume the character of a individual by one word

roll

rollin

>Sup Forums's idol is a cringe meme/random noise spouting talentless manchild who only little kids unironically care about

rly makes me think

*brofists you in the kidney*

>a cringe meme/random noise spouting talentless manchild
/OUR GUY/

>a bunch of feral niggers torture an innocent retard because they thought he supported Drumpf
>NBD
>some YouTube Swedish spastic says a naughty word
>weeping and gnashing of teeth

We need the Klan back.

Rolling for murda-fu

ROLL and who gives a shit, this is just something people are taking advantage of to grandstand.

Multiple on-topic threads deleted since this off-topic was made
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/

Looks like Sup Forums janitor is trying to do take over again

Cringiest post on Sup Forums this month

doesn't feel so good when you're not on top eh?

>any of that shit
>on-topic
pick one, please

Niggers claim everything is a white supremacy conspiracy theory so I guess we are on top, bucktooth.

just like Sup Forums claims everything is a kike supremacy conspiracy?

>on Sup Forums
>talk about Sup Forums
O B S E S S E D

This Asian's in Asia use nigger or our cultural version all the time unless you're some place fancy.

C'MON 00

yes. he's an idiot that influences many impressionable youth to potentially become idiots like him. should be punished in some form.

>labeled as transgendered
REROLL.
FUCKING REROLL

NO THERE IS NOT OTHER CULTURAL VERSION OF NIGGER IT IS A SPECIAL MAGIC WORD THAT IS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER WORD EVER HOW DARE YOU EVEN MAKE SUCH A RACIST COMPARISON YOU DISGUSTING NAZI

What have you ever achieved m8?