Friendly reminder, Nazis genocided 6million Jews

Friendly reminder, Nazis genocided 6million Jews.

If you support nazis, you are morally wrong and degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIBPdd9rvAQ
middleeastmonitor.com/articles/inquiry/19781-israeli-spy-admits-we-encouraged-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A PERIOD STAIN

Heil Hitler!

saged, because these other faggots are too fucking stupid to do it

try this on 4 size you nip

Friendly reminder, you're a faggot

2 wasn't enough

>a strawberry dropped in toothpaste

they probably deserved it lol idk xD

>A hemorrhage!

>Friendly reminder:
to watch The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz

Reminder: Jewish Bolsheviks in Russia killed more Russians than Nazis ever killed.

>killing Jews
>morally wrong

Oy vey its anoddah Shoah

I wish the holocaust was real

Someone please translate this

It could be important.

I can see Concentration Camps listed here

And you allied them!1
Apologize for the rape of korea Nippon!1

if i think extinction of the jews is ok, but don't like nazis, then i'm like super awesome.

>FLAGS RAPED BY OTHER FLAGS
>LITERALLY KEKS

When the Nazis didn't win and now the Jews really own everything, and now use the Holocaust as ammunition to silence opposition. Fuck Albert Speer fucking traitor to humanity itself.

You need another nuke, nippon?

Hitler created 6 million jobs, and the Jews needed something to stop the movement, so came 6 million deaths. So hitler made 6 million jobs, out of 6 million deaths. 2% Jewish population controlled over 50% of Germany and fucked the country over in the 1920s. Pro tip when Jews took power over theatres they made the first gay play

The (((Globalists))) will rob us of a peaceful existence.

>Slav

>Dubs have spoken!!

This post contains the truth and nothing but the truth.

I praise you the Holy one. Praise Kek

>japanese criticizing contested genocide

clearly this is bait

i mean come on. japanese genocide is so well documented.

Nazis killed a lot more civilians than just the Jews. Yet, only the Jewish victims get remembered.

Nana-san-ichi Butai anyone. Fucking hipocrate nips.

It ain't a genocide if they ain't all dead

And another thing you cunts, when Jewish people answer for the 100 million deaths in Russia maybe I will have a little sympathy

Yeah so did the Russian with their Progroms and the Ukrainian Partisans. Hmmph

Get the fuck out

God damn...Wonderful Merchants

You have to be a special kind of stupd to belive there was a systematic gassing of millions of jews in a war torn country that needed every last labourer.

And later on belive the made up "facts" that all have proven to be wrong.

The only thing that remains is the "Magic 6 Million" that still cant be proved but can be disproved.

>Watch this

Yes, muh LoLocaust was real in my mind

Underrated

Remember all those victims in Treblinka that were pushed into pool of Flaming Acid and Russian Bears inside the pools would swim up and eat the Burning Jews like sharks.... that happened you know and then the Chimera Bear-Sharks would be Served to the Hounds...

Israeli spy admits: we encouraged anti-Semitic conspiracy theories

middleeastmonitor.com/articles/inquiry/19781-israeli-spy-admits-we-encouraged-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories

you forgot the l fagget

>Main reasons for dead
Typhus + bad sustenance due to bombed railway tracks and streets

Suicide because weak Jews arent used to manual labour

Getting transported in french steel-cattle-waggons in the middle of summer

fuck krauts

Trips have spoken.

Given prußen back.

you really got to give it to them.. they are smart feisty motherfuckers huh

Friendly reminder that Japan cannot be a judge of morality.

LOL
>Schloshel Kronenberg

or did he, you autistic virgin?

>the joke

>your head

Also checked and sag thread

No, they genocided 5999999

Lol
Momon braunheimer

Hooooo let's do a new game, what will be your (((name))) let's find out

>EUROPEAN IMMIGRANT TRASH

Yeru...Mon...Baden...feld

Not so fast Tojo

If you support ANY left wing idea than you support the murder of literally millions in Russia, Cambodia, East Europe etc under communist rule.

You can supports aspects of Nazi ideology and not support mass murder - real or not - support for left wing ideology is in fact far more dangerous.

Another friendly reminder:

The ARYAN NAZIS genocided almost 1 million innocent English citizens with their flying ANGLODIED missiles.

We sure showed them who was the master of the bomb though.

No one support nazis besides actual braindead ignorant degenerates and edgy kids (around 80% of pol)
Who cares, looking like an edgy piece of shit online won't ever serve them in life lmao

Redpill me on how this is a bad thing.

Protip: you can't

>Friendly reminder the Egyptians enslaved the jews. If you support Egypt and Kek you are antisemitic

And now the Jews are using immigration to genocide whites.

Not true b/c there is no Nazis anymore whats left of the ideology is /pol and people that other people call Nazis and thats all if you think there are real Nazis and they are a real political cultural or economical force you are insane and stupid

CURRENT YEAR!

Soviet commissars slaughtered 20 million of my people. You don't hear anything about this because the Jews weren't the victims, but the culprits. I refuse to apologize for the alleged holocaust.

Pure Coincidence ?!