What does Sup Forums think of Franklin? AKA the Canadian Arthur. I remember watching this all the time growing up

What does Sup Forums think of Franklin? AKA the Canadian Arthur. I remember watching this all the time growing up.

I remember watching this at mornings, right before school. I remember it being like a more mellow, low-key version of Arthur.

If I never heard about it, I'd guess it has to do with it not holding up after you reach 10.

Was one of the many cartoons I never watched because they were too bland for me even as a kid. Arthur and Magic School Bus too.
Never stopped me from reading Garfield for some reason.

Does it have any QTs?

desu i think he can count by twos and tie his shoes

He doesn't wear shoes. I never once saw him in shoes. This drove me crazy as a kid.

Nobody had shoes in that show, it was like he picked up that from a alternative reality where people had shoes

I don't remember there being a koala.

>That Little Bear vs Franklin crossover where everyone fought the Anti-Monitor

I never knew something so comfy could be so hype

It had Badger who was pretty cute.

>That feel when rewatching it now.

>AKA the Canadian Arthur.

Wouldn't that just be Arthur?
Since, it's apparently American/Canadian.

How the fuck can you call it the Canadian Arthur.

Both shows were made and recorded in Canada.

Great show...but why is every 1-episode-appearance female adult so attractive?

And I have a theory about Fox's mom. You rarely hear her speak (all I ever heard her say was Fox's name when she and Mr Fox were looking for Franklin and Fox in the woods in...I think it was "Franklin Gets Lost", And in one ep, all she does is giggle somewhat drunkenly while sipping from a golden liquid from a wine glass while Mrs Skunk and Mrs Goose are talking near her, only to be hurriedly ushered away from the other adults by Mr Fox. Either he

1: was tired of not getting any due to everyone not being cool with interspecies relations, so he caught and partially domesticated a wild vixen, or

2: she's a serious drunk, and he was doing damage control. She's rarely seen cuz she's rarely sober enough to be presentable to kids and fellow residents of Woodland.

YFW you realize that chicks with cerebral palsy are NOWHERE near as capable and cute as badger.

I dated a girl with CP for a couple years who was about as able as Badger.

Wow...she must be rare, cuz that just WRECKS people, from what I've seen. I'm talking real-life Jimmy Volmer.

Franklin was my shit, dog. The one episode I remember was when he got a bike helmet with one of those police lights on top and everyone gave him shit for it. I would have worn that to school.

Why does this show not have a complete series box set?

Sometimes its an extremely slow process and you can manage the symptoms. My ex is 29 and can still walk without her crutches, although it looks really natural.

>natural.
Meant unnatural

While Arthur was playing checkers, Franklin was playing 6D virtual reality chess with Little Bear.

>that owl

Turtle penises are like fleshy gramophone funnels, they cum like geysers, and the noises they make during sex were the sample source of the raptor cries in Jurassic Park

I can't even look at Franklin's dad anymore

LITTLE BEAR! I GOT YOUR TOOTHPASTE!

Little Bear >>>> Arthur = Franklin

Eh, while all three of them are good for what they are, Arthur really is in a league of its own.

Is there any cute art of these two?

Didn't they do a 3d remake where they axed like 1/3rd of the characters?