So what would happen if America immediately discontinued all relations with Israel?

So what would happen if America immediately discontinued all relations with Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PVmANeyAg
youtube.com/watch?v=9JQ6oHjpeqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They would be likened to Nazis before the end of the day

America would turn into the third world shithole it is. The only reason it hasn't is because of Jews holding it up.

Nothing. Their neighbours have other priorities right now.

>Panic
>Proceed to operation "Nuclear waistband"
>Call everyone antisemites
That's it.

Lets be real though, the Israelis would still wreck most of those muslim countries in war.

Jews in KikeSA would start a new civil war to punish goyim.

and, who would care anymore? arabs would be happy, the chinese wouldn't care and europe does what the US tells them

Do you really need to ask? Israel would use its influence to set the worlds media against the US. You can't play chess with the Jews.

9/11 2.0

A lot of money flows between the two nations. I imagine that there would be sizeable repercussions for the militaries of both nations and a knock on effect for international finance.

the same thing that happened before israel got US support. muslims getting absolutely annihilated in battle without the west holding us back. those were the days tbqh.

I'm jut thinking it would be like when england left israel all over again

More people died though, like, alot more.
So, you know, the American leash is kinda comfy in a way....

Do you think if america wasn't christian they wouldn't get involved at all?

Basically nothing, except a flourishing America

If they got rid of the federal reserve banks like Germany did, the US would flourish on it's own. It would be a Nazi paradise like Germany before the war.

Don't jewish people in America consider themselves to be american and not Israel people?

November uprising all over again

dunno, it's been a long time since the 40s and 60s....

Who would be your potential replacement for a close ally if America were to ditch you guys?
Russia?

>Pic related

Sampson option would commensurate causing a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

at that time did the jewish people actually hoard wealth and become a disproportionate middle class or where they just a convenient scapegoat?

Russia yes maybe but not as close as with the USA,
even without their help both the US and Israel share many secrets, and there's a sort of unwritten "Agreement" that Russia Israel can't get TOO close to the Russians.

in which country?

>in which country?
Yes

About the same as today. Upper class.

Scapegoat? Nah, they basically fucked with Germany's art, literature (hence the book burning), to slowly make Germany lose it's values & traditions.

They did as much damage to Germany as they possibly could while at the same time owning the federal reserves there. Germany turned into a paradise after only a few years with no Jews in power.

Oy vey, that may just finally give the globalists a rude awakening.

>Israel would turn into the third world shithole it is. The only reason it hasn't is because of Americans holding it up.
fixed

Who knows ?!

Israel takes over the entire middel east within a week, peace on earth is achieved.

If Israel glassed the towel countries they would demand their laws and shit be implemented in Europe. We would get a new Muslim superstate here.

I dont care about skins color I care about space discovery/colonization and Israel dont explore space they sabotaged it therefor they are worthless of any shit given ... they do not help they building jack except more war and more bloodshed..

That would be a very bad move on behalf of the US, we can do without them but they really don't have anyone they can trust in the middle east more than they can trust Israel.

lol

lol

Is that why you Jews shot JFK, you didnt want him to fuck it up for America, by abolishing the Fed?

China or Russia would gain an ally on the Mediterranean

Trusting you is like trusting a dude with a gun to your face who keeps telling you the gun doesnt exist.

Please tell me If I am wrong ..

Yes

I never said we were trustworthy I just said the rest are much worst

They just want to jerk off over dead Aryans basically.

If I was a Jew I'd be more concerned about what the East Asians are gonna do when they exterminate us.

>PANIC!
>but the we remember we have nukes.
>proceed to nuke America and make friends with Russia.

Who are much worse?

You are the only sandnigger country with nukes you are the biggest threat to us.

And then you remember the US has enough nukes to destroy the entire Earth at least 30 times.

What do?

So you lay off the nukes instead.

Everyone lived happily ever after!!

(seriously... we should have delayed the Normandy Invasion so to give Hitler more time to gas 12 MILLION instead of the 'original figure' of Six. ) pic unrelated -just funny

Except holocaust wasn't real.

6 million

If I was you I'd be more worried about myself than us Jews, We tend to survive the empires crumbling around us.

You really think any group of people is gonna want to have you around after you literally exterminated an entire race of people.

The most sickening thing about all this is that you really think you're gonna come out alive.

They can try ... but they will fail .. again

They tried with Barbra and it fail miserably ..

Wrong, israelis the only "western" country with a positive birth/deathrate

This is why I love this place

Well, I rely on past experience of about 4000 years, what do you base your assumptions on?

You can say that about any race...

Jews are really delusional, I've come to realize this. I guess that's what wealth does to you. You're gonna be exterminated first chance anyone gets.

Goyim

Jews are not a race, we are an ethno religious group and probably the most successful one ever, if our women become infertile, we will just convert some Aryan qt's to Judaism and refuel our gene pool.
I think that dildo has been stuck up there for too long now Magnus (Or is it Abdullah) your butthurt is really beginning to show.

>the Israelis
Sure things Chaim.

This is all because of you and has nothing to do with white people wrecking the shit out of all Arab armies and counties in wars and indirectly trough sanction and support of terrorism for you sake while you occupied yourself with bombing kindergardens and mostly unarmed civilians and dealing with some small controlled opposition groups inside Palestine for the last decades!

Remember the le kikewashed Arab wars ! It was like 6.000.000:1 odds against the unarmed infant Jews, covertly surprise attacking the didndu Joos who just wanted peace and others land and won without any halp by anyone ever against the odds like a miracle!!

(((They))) would probably nuke America and Western Europe

Difference is you moved into ares you could simply fail to assimilate and lie about being a local. No Jew is ever going to be in power in China. No Jew is ever going to pass as Japanese or any east Asian. India is fucked beyond belief and have been in so many power struggles it would be impossible for you to establish yourselves there unopposed. All Jews have done is oscillate between peoples who are reasonably genetically similar. Once the whites are gone our nukes aren't. What makes you think some aloha snackbar in the French Caliphate won't suicide a commercial French flight with a couple nukes in cargo so you guys can not stop it coming?

China has and does see what you kikes do and are also an ancient civilisation that has survived despite being conquered dozens of times by foreign powers. The future belongs to the east. The far east. Jews will burn down the house to spite the white owner and the "firefighters" will be Hans with guns waiting for you to crawl out just so they can shoot you.

>6_days_war.exe

Chinese are more jewish than the jews themselves, of course no jew would be in power there.
It's clear you've never been anywhere near even one chink in your life. Sad.

Well it depend how you define success .. I thing your meager success is somehow laughable

That is my fucking point retard. I didn't infer the Chinese would revenge the white race I am saying the Chinese would wait for our downfall then sweep in and they WOULD holocaust the jews because jew recognizes jew, and suffers no equal. Out of the 2 groups the Jews would be sacrificing their muscle when we die out and will be at the mercy of the Han jew. No Muslim caliphate or nig nog country will hold a candle to the far east.

In the modern world the stupidest thing the jews can do is wipe out the whites, we are the only thing holding the savages in check and making a global move by the Chinese unlikely.

I'm pretty sure that even if the chinese did make a move, they'd manage to fuck it up. In the first place their entire art revolves around copying others, and cheating. If there's nobody to cheat or copy from, what CAN they do?

It's genius, really. Kill the whites and the chinese no longer have a way to function, and are thus easily conquered. If you try to go after the chinese first, they can defend themseleves through sheer numbers.

CURRENT YEAR

If you considered shedding the blood of your own kin for "some" temporary power is a success well you pretty fucking successful indeed friend

I define success as:

- Being around longer than most civilisations in the world
- Having a rich culture based on family values
- Being disproportionately successful in just about everything we do

Oh and theres that little thing about controlling global economy you goys like to mention so much...

I'd very much like to hear how you would define success

>Having a rich culture based on family values

Butthurt christcuck please

Jews would end the US government charade

>How can you even compete with these rich cultures & family values son?

Success as the opposite of losing like :
-Loosing Old Hebrew to the Greek
-Loosing your time trying to convince the world you better then any one else
-Being a dick

Oh and little thing you have in your pants ..

Not sure if you were around when this was made.
Having a sense of humour is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PVmANeyAg

As opposed to invent literally everything?
Build all the greatest civilizations known to man?Build the modern world.

I love it when kikes boast about what they are doing. It is much easier to redpill goyim about the jewish problem when you link an article at haaretz about how jews control the media or created feminism than linking an article from dailystormer. Keep boasting about your "accomplishments" pls.

Easily conquered by who? Another Genghis Khan?
Whites gone. World filled with Muslims Indians niggers and jews. Jews are notoriously bad commanders, and cowards. Who will lead the niggers and muslims against the Chinese? The Chinese no longer caring about anyone enforcing the rules of engagement and Geneva convention, will claim both were the reasons for the whites falling.

The Chinese might be as incompetent to adaptation as you believe but no one will be left capable of said adaptation to fight back.

>Jews are notoriously bad commanders
>all the nazi commanders were jewish
>dem israeli victories since ww2
Sure, dude, whatever you say
>da jooz control everything but they suck at controlling things! t. Sup Forums

It's not hard to own banks.

Get over yourself kike.

>>all the nazi commanders were jewish
Where and when?

This is just like watching a parasite brag about what an impressive organism it is for sucking blood from a human.

Producing anything of artistic merit lol

Fucking kek Norway ! they think they are snake but they lamprey

Being a sexually dimorphic species

>Jews think they can hold a candle to the Chinese.

I know its a meme rooted in some truth the Chinese carbon copy everything. You are forgetting however who wrote the art of war.

You are forgetting Mao and his followers and the brutality they brought against their own people.

You are ignoring the enormous military ready number of Koreans that would fall under Chinese influence and control who would be swiftly educated in the idea the Jews fostered and promoted US intervention in their country.

You forget the Japanese hate the Chinese and vice versa but they also hate the west and give us lip service and would have no qualms fighting with China to stop the brown hordes.

You forget India. Practical people who the vast majority innately hate Muslims and will always feel closer to the east Asia than anyone else and would make fantastic sponges in a east vs west conflict. It will be a land war dindus and arabs cannot into proper navies.

You forget this has happened before, ie Judean revolt, the Reconquista etc. Except for the first time you will not be offered assimilation.

sorry dude I am fedup with your bloodshed.. youtube.com/watch?v=9JQ6oHjpeqU

>You are forgetting however who wrote the art of war.
The art of war is a meme which may have been the first of its kind in Asia, but is filled with gems like "don't let your enemy see your true plans" and "have good supply lines" and "fight your enemies using tactics" and "make sure your troops don't hate you".

Chinese military history is filled with hilariously one sided defeats where they have massive advantages in resources, manpower, and technology and lose anyways. I'd say Sun Tzu didn't know shit.

>America would turn into the third world shithole it is. The only reason it hasn't is because of Jews holding it up.
Jesus christ you are fucking dumb even by pol standards

It would never happen.

But if it did..

They would probably get BTFOed by all the countries they made us invade. I would assume some nukes would be thrown around possibly

America has enough nukes to destroy planet earth over 30 times, you think anyone is gonna throw a nuke in their direction?

Yeah but what about greenlandic polar gooks