Heath Ledger becoming The Joker

youtube.com/watch?v=WGB7ONwzxng

He nailed that character, look a his smile, he had the perfect smile for the joker. Forever inmortalized.

I did not like him as the Joker and am glad he died.

Have you been in a coma for 10 years you fucking faggot?

Why so serious?

they never did a lot of behind the scenes stuff with TDK

Leto was unironically better than Heat.

Nah, the guy in that clip who talks about how Heath finished a scene and they'd talk like normal people is a sign of a true actor.
Leto is a child trying to emulate what works for someone like Daniel Day Lewis but not for him.

>le method acting meme

what? i read heath also stayed in character and was weird as fuck because of it.
where the fuck you getting this info? did you make it up?

Leto's performance was Birdemic level shit. One of the worst of all time.

Why did he kill himself?

He wanted an Oscar.

nobody else is giving you a (you) so have one on me

This or Avatar?

Which one was the most overrated movie of the last decade?

I forget which Olsen Twin murdered him. Was it Ashley?

kek

He was better in brokeback

Ledger > Leto > Nicholson

Seriously Leto is better than Nicholson who to me was so badly casted. David Bowie or Tim Curry would have been better.

Ah, yes. Let's make a movie on a dead actor and cash in on it. Then you wouldn't have to pay him cuz he's dead.

Loved his make up as the cop and wish he was shown without his make up more

The Dark Knight had heaps of things going for itself and wasn't just about a crazy guy in clown make up. Harvey Dent to me was the true soul of the movie and loved how he began as a really good guy wanting to fix society and then when the love of his life was killed and he became 2 Face, he took the law into his own hands, killing crooks of the town 1 by 1.

>Heath Ledger was so in character he brought yo-yos and skateboards to the set and played on them when not acting.

Yeah it looks like he wasn't in character 24/7 as people said he was but without a doubt, this role must have deeply psychologically affected him where he could not sleep at all and decided to swallow many pills to try and numb himself.

But then, being an actor must be one of the most stressful jobs because you are always filming at the most bizare times such as 2 am or 5 am in the morning depending if the director wants sunset, sunrise or night time shoot (and TDK was almost completely shot at night) so if we look at the facts; Ledger's body clock was affected due to all the night shoots possibly where he could not rest or sleep at all (as well as thinking about the Joker constantly).

He did make a notebook where he wrote about things the Joker would do etc so yes he was very committed but as the facts also show, he did have time to himself out of the role now and then while being on the set.

Rumor has it that Chris Nolan demanded every single piece of footage filmed of Ledger on the set to be deleted hence why there is no behind the scenes with him.

>working at night and having an altered body clock can drive a man to suicide
Guess I should go kill myself and end my oh so unbearable suffering.

>im 11 years old and my mom just made me cookies and milk, also, edgy af xdxdxd

>Rumor has it that Chris Nolan demanded every single piece of footage filmed of Ledger on the set to be deleted hence why there is no behind the scenes with him.

where did you hear that? it is interesting to think that never seeing him out of character helped sell the performance. ubiquitous behind the scenes shit killed the movie magic, man

>Leto is better than Nicholson

lol

He nailed that character, look a his smile, he had the perfect smile for the joker. Forever inmortalized.

Marcus Hamill is better than Nicholson.

I think it was for secrecy.

To my knowledge nothing about Joker leaked until they wanted it to.

>Tim Curry as Joker

Fffffuck user what am I supposed to do with these blue balls!?

Are you trying to meme that Heath Ledger as the joker was bad? He was great. Watch that dude in Brokeback Mountain, then watch him in the Dark Knight and tell me it was the same person outside of his weird Gyllenhaal fetish

>muh voice actor
Fuck off Redditor, Mark Hamill is hailed as the greatest Joker despite only having to work in one single part of acting

wot

>uwotm8?

all of my wat

Just in general Nolan hates deleted scenes.

Like the way there's supposed to be a montage of Bane training with the League of Shadows the same way Bruce Wayne did but, to my knowledge, it's never seen the light of day.

Fuck off 4channer, have you seen Mario Hamilton record his lines? he also nails the facial expressions and body language.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>I still remember being in the theater at premiere night of Dark Knight.
>Venue was packed.
>during the pencil trick scene there was an audible gasp/laughter from a huge portion of the crowd
>everybody was on edge and captivated by the Joker
I've never been a crowd as hyped as the Dark Knight Premiere.
Inb4 Aurora shooting

>Are you trying to meme that Heath Ledger as the joker was bad?
Dude. How in the hell did you derive all that from OPs post?

Who do you like more:
>Heath's Joker
or
>Hardy's Big Guy

not really, but I liked it

Which he would not nail in live action because he doesn't look the part. And fuck off if you tell me that his mannerisms are even slightly as good as Ledgers. You're just a stupid Redditor who conforms to the leddit idea that everyone other than Mark fucking Hamill is a shit joker.

Who's that black Australian mate of his talking about being the first guy to hear the voice?

>Avatar
>overrated movie

cry more

Hurt Locker was better

it's the only time he looks like heath ledger in the movie. it's bizarre how such simple makeup made him look entirely different.

0/10 you're just butthurt

>he doesn't look the part
And Higgs Ledzeppelin does? fuck off, 4cancer. He's as faithful to the comics as the Dragonball live action.

Joker of course

Bane was a fucking joke.

>Heat Legend height
>1.85 m

>Big guy 4 u height
>1.75 m

>1.75 m
for you

I fucking hate how Nolan used different takes from the ones that he used in the trailers/teasers. It always felt like he picked inferior versions.

any comparison videos for those?

>role must have deeply psychologically affected him where he could not sleep at all and decided to swallow many pills to try and numb himself.
>being an actor must be one of the most stressful jobs

Was that a serious post? He was a fucking junkie. Spoiled Hollywood addicts OD on drugs all the time. It's funny when fan girls make up bullshit theories on why celebs off themselves.

Top kek

Pretty much this.

It's not like normies become actors.

When crackheads on the street OD, nobody bats an eye. When a Hollywood junkie OD, everyone loses their minds!

his sister warned him not to take too many pills and it was over him splitting with his baby momma.

>that first pic on the right
My sides.

Heat was a legend

>Dr. user, graduate of WebMD, gives his garbage medical opinion

how did christian bale survive the trilogy then

Nah, Leto's performance was childishly derivative and flat. Very off-putting.