Are you politically correct or not IRL ?

Are you politically correct or not IRL ?

I call black people "nègre", "négro" or "bamboula" which means nigger and Arab "bougnoule" which means dune coon with my family.

French girl with her Asian boyfriend in Paris

I avoid eye contact and/or beat the shit out of them.
Why tell them bad things when you can do bad things.

>French girl with her Asian boyfriend in Paris
Same couple as above

thicc

French whore licking a lollipop

>with my family.
that's nothing senpai.
>not being un-pc whith your friends as well

No one cares about amwf miscregnation. The kids seem to be mental, but that's because the pairing is usually hyper needy jew guy and soulless chink woman

Retard.

Mostly. If I have to break pc its because of something important and I will do it. Otherwise if I dont have a reason breaking it seems as stupid as always adhering to it.

I don't even talk to black people

>French whore
No need to repeat the obvious

I use the term "coloreds". It's for whatever reason taken to be more offensive than nigger. I assume because niggers identity issue are that severe they don't like being lumped in with every other non white. They can't even say shit once you bring up the term "people of color" being the same thing.

>taking pictures in front of the eiffel tower

99% she's not french

>be me at metalfest in Romania
>krauts close by
>they see me and my friends are cracking nazi jokes and generally being racist
>they ask how come we have no problem with the police or anything
>gendarme passes by
>we do a nazi salute while shouting heil hitler
>cops don't give a fuck
>krauts start laughing and shouting heil hitler
feels good to live in a country where PC bullshit isn't an issue desu

MOTHERFUCKING "BRRRRAAAAAPPPP"FAGS ARE MAKING IT WHERE I CAN'T LOOK AT AN ASS WITHOUT THINKING OF FARTS!

Don't see them as interacial , see them as another dumb whore fucking just another rich guy. As Chinese get richer we'll start seeing a lot more of this. But its no different than that Italian whore fucking Flavio Breatori.

S H A R T I N W A L M A R T

>Are you politically correct or not IRL ?
I still keep my powerlevel under wraps.

Yes. Must be nice to be subhuman degenrates.

I call black people ''neekeri'' but that isn't even a racial slur here

Must be nice to be a non-country infested by kikes

Depends with whom I talk.

im normally entirely politically correct in public, but on a few occasions in my life i have lost my shit.

>go to the largest hospital in my city to visit an injured relative
>feeling pretty mad and edgy already because it was an attempted murder by meth addicts
>the nurse can tell i am starting to lose my shit and offers me to use the private waiting rom
>it doesn't really matter to me but i take her up on the offer
>we walk down the hall towards the waiting room
>realize through the glass there is a muslim woman praying in the empty room with 25 seats
>nurse says those words i know are coming...
>something along the lines of 'not allowed to use the room because this woman is using it for a prayer room'
>start yelling 'ALLAHU AKBAR' as loud as possible and singing saleel al sawarim
>manage to calm down and stop yelling
>the nurse returns with security and asks me to apologize and be quiet or leave
>'im sorry but ISLAM ISN'T A RACE'
>'ISLAM ISN'T A RACE!'
>mfw this actually happened

With my family (who is very leftist) I argue quite aggressively.
With my friends obviously, but we'll all have Sup Forums-tier opinions.
At work I'm a respected Trump supporter and islam hater, even though nobody really agrees with me (yet, only worked for half a year).

At work I never start a discussion, although sometimes I counter false leftist statements. Just being as friendly, hard-working, energetic, interested in others, and funny as I can be.

When in discussion at work, I maintain my cool and say the things I have to say without fear and if it is the most normal thing to say. I never go personal.

I can't be absolutely red-pilled at work, but I don't care. At work you work.

Mijn neger.
I'm the same at work, if a leftist makes a retarded statement I'll correct it, but I never start the discussion.
My family used to be thorougly bluepill, but my mum's had her eyes opened about the horror of Islam, both still think Trump is raycis though.

A friend of a friend that I met recently is a literal communist, so plenty of banter is to be had there asking him how many authoritarian famines it takes for communism to work.

Salut l'Orgul!

Orgul.fr

Depends on who I'm with and whether or not I'm trying to annoy them.