I just got home taking a cab from the club...

I just got home taking a cab from the club, the Ethiopian driver was a cool guy and says it's safe for white to go vacation to Ethiopia or Eritrea, and aparently Ethiopian women find white guys attractive and they are the second most populated African country. Why don't we create a generation of half white half Ethiopians like in the Philippines? Personally I consider Ethiopian and Eritreans as honorary.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, go ahead and piss away thousands of years of cultural and biological heritage just because your cabby told you it was cool and seemed like a nice guy.

All half-Eastern Africans I've seen has rather pale skin, brown curly hair and even blue eyes
Pic related

Some of them can even pass as White

Almost all Eastern Africans are complete bro-tier here

Even Somalis can be really nice, atleast the women who don't wear burqa
Those who do, however, are stupid and annoying as fuck though

Fuck off yohannes.

Go back to Algeria

>pass as White
>white passing
>using their lingo

Ethiopia is right next to Somalia, the worst niggers in the world. Genetically Eritreans ARE somalids.

Niggers + Islam are like niggers squared.

Spent 3 months living in Ethiopia ama

Ethiopeans are already half indo-europeans. Im good.

Wanna know how I know why all your experience of Eastern Africans comes from Sup Forums memes?

>Niggers squared

Were you in a secure compound

Friendly reminder that Ethiopia is literally the only black country in the world that has actual history and culture, and has been a superpower in the past.

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

They are rather dark skinned semites

I live in St. Paul you fucking lutfisk nigger, our gay swedes imported tons of somalids here too. There is something in the Swedish psyche that makes obese humanoid sand worms irresistible.

>what is the Mali Empire
They were pretty significant too.

In general, there were a fuckload of empires and kingdoms near African coasts.

No, rented an apartment. It's not a dangerous country and the city I was staying in had barely any street crime

Islam allowed a number of north african kingdoms to spring up, Mansa Musa's Mali being one. There is also an abundance of luxury resources that fed the growth of a few small nations, but constant war eventually weakened most so the europeans steamrolled into Africa.

>Pass as white

I can't be the only person who can see the shape of someones skull right?

It's not a superpower so other people must be able to spot niggers by skull shape too right?

Kind of sad, not in an "evil whitey" way, but it'd be interesting to see where Africa would be right now if these nations still existed today.

On a continent of subhumans, a weak country is an ,,empire". The difference is that Ethiopians competed with Arabians and whites, and still managed to hold their ground. Ethiopia was NEVER a white colony, and that says something.

Nah, you only experience the wannabe thug trash and dumb wellfare leeching walking tents

We don't have much of those here

The arabs found north Africa to be neo bronze age, and they were elevated (also by the goths) to iron technology. Sub saharans were found by the europeans to be practically neolitic, borderline bronze-age (IE minoan greek). I doubt there would have been enough time for Africa to catch up to where the world is now without foreign interference.

Do you have aids?

It wasn't constant war it was poor management, technological stagnation and a lack of infrastructure. They had the richest continent in the world at their disposal and they misused it entirely.

Aren't Eritreans Italian rape babies?

Ethiopians are mainly Christian and had a vague sort of alliance with medieval Europe during the Crusades.

As niggers they are not too bad at all. Niggers Chinks etc need not be a problem to any normal Aryan nation, the problem is (((leftists)))

The left have adopted the worst aspects of jews without the ethnic exclusivity or any religious or spiritual aspects that even jews have to some measure.

Leftists are literally soulless destructive demons.

Obviously it wasn't just war, but conflict was arguably the biggest player. Tribes that managed to make something of themselves were usually fucked up by neighboring tribes that wrecked the developing economy and raped all the women, spreading more violent genes.

i see them every damn day
hairline at the back of the skull, bulbous foreheads, tiny chin and fat cheeks

Rate this american gentleman.

>The arabs found north Africa to be neo bronze age, and they were elevated (also by the goths) to iron technology.
The first accounts of the earliest arab conquests of North Africa were some 200 years after it happened (and they were from arab sources), so it's difficult to know exactly how bad the situation was, but yeah, you're probably right.

Well, Moroccan berbers were at a high enough level of technology to repel the second Arab conquest (first didn't attempt to go to Morocco).

>In their invations against the Byzantines and the Berbers, the Arab chieftains had greatly extended their African dominions, and as early as the year 682 Uqba had reached the shores of the Atlantic, but he was unable to occupy Tangier, for he was forced to turn back toward the Atlas Mountains by a man who became known to history and legend as Count Julian.
The man may have been a berber or a goth; we don't really know.

The entirety of NA was entirely under the control of the Umayyad caliphate afterwards, though (at least until the berber rebellion that put the almohads, a berber dynasty, in place).

I don't include NA with the rest of Africa because it has had such a widely difference rate of development than Sub-sahara, due to Europeans and Arabs. Arab conquests solidified trade routes which would add great wealth to the region. Sub sahara missed out on that until the spanish, portugese and english came. By that point, it was far more efficient to install occupational forces to exploit natives.

Yeah, proximity with nations such as Spain and Italy along with access to the Mediterranean Sea allowed a lot of trade and cultural exchange.

The sahara is a strong natural barrier.