Morrison Bat Epic Pt. 6

Previous thread here.
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
Going to start the thread on campus and finish at my place. Commencing 15-20 min walk now. See you guys soon. Send the bumps when you can.

Oh boy oh boy

still on standby for Batman

Batman coming atcha!

I'm actually astonished this thing has managed to last all week. I started this last week with two hits of acid and a desire for some Multiversity and now it's turned into this. Might as well drop two more times and start watching some serious Batman.

One of the few times where what you see is exactly what you get. For someone who's heard there's no truth in advertising this pic makes me happy.

DID SOMEBODY SAY BEST ARC

I aint stopping you from saying that.

Not exactly what I was expecting.

If there was ever a moment that was sequence of the year, this would have been it.

Oh shit son.

I love that it seems just about everyone gets the shit kicked out of them at some time or another with that crowbar. The issue were Dick stumbled into the black market auction of that particular item was a highlight.

Batman Forever is way more entertaining than I remember. Vilmer gives a subdued performance that needs time to appreciated.

Jason needs to start carrying it around as a weapon of choice.
More like Cap's shield rather than Dick's escrima sticks or Tim's staff, in that it's an unorthodox do everything tool.

>Joker stopped being Joker because Bruce died
>Damian sounds just like Bruce
PANIC
A
N
I
C

I would be 200% accepting to this idea. That item has become an essential artifact of the DC Universe.

Irving really knocked it out of the park with this arc

The barrel is sticking out a little far for a gun nor made to fit a silencer on, but I love it when artists get the details on a gun right.

Dis anyone else try reading Roddy's noises to themselves out loud to figure out what he was saying?

These pages are amazing. Hurt is one of the best Batman villains, and it genuinely annoys me that most of his schtick has just been transferred over onto the Court of Owls,

I tried but then I just realized I sounded like a retarded person

Very well put.

I have no idea how Nicole Kidman slipped by my prepubescent phase but god damn is she fine in this movie.

"Tommy"
"Not Thomas."
"No, Please..."

Huh. Makes sense, thanks.

This sequence really messed with me when I read it for the first time.

It wasn't Hurt telling someone about what really happened that night. It was just there. Very matter-of-fact