Name a super hero with a more overrated rogues gallery than Spider-Man. Protip: you can't

Name a super hero with a more overrated rogues gallery than Spider-Man. Protip: you can't.

Flash

Batman

Batman

>oh noes the killer clown is holding the city hostage and filling graveyards again

Batman

Batman

>oh noes the 'roid-rager is holding the city hostage and filling graveyards again

Batman. His only really notable does are Joker, Rah's, Scarecrow, Bane, Catwoman, Penguin, and Mr. Freeze (who was shit until BTAS).

I'm gonna say Batman

Batman by far.

The Flash

>No no, you don't get it, they're FORCES OF NATURE!

Batman for normies, Flash for Sup Forums

Literally Batman

>I'm an ancient being that takes dips in the pool to stay young forever

If Batman's rogues are overrated then who has the best rogues gallery?

Spider-Man=Flash > Superman > Fantastic Four >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman

>Superman
his only villain worth a shit is Luthor, everyone else is just a variation on "guy what punches good"

The X-Men

Flash, while acknowledging that , , and are right.

Batman, easily. That's not even a question.

>Parasite
>Toyman
>Atomic Skull
>Metallo
>Manchester Black

Excuse you

>Brainiac punches good WITH HIS BRAAAIIIIN!

Now I want a drawfag to draw a picture of Braniac with a massive fist coming out of his head.

I always forget Toyman is a Superman villain

but Metallo can fuck right off

Flash is gay now

Even the villains what punch good have some level of greatness
Mongul when done well is a /fantastic/ douche bag (see For The Man Who Has Everything)
Lobo is a riot
Doomsday, admittedly, is a bit one-note with the punching, though, I'll give you that.

No no
The fist is made of psionic energy
You must concede to this

Excuse you
Metallo had so, so much potential, DC, why did you have to fuck it up literally every time

Those are literally whos for normies, user.

Yeah? No kidding. What about it?

But is a comic character the quality of it's concept, or the quality of the stories that define it?

Search me. Probably the latter? Or maybe the former?

Either way, I'm right. Metallo could have been done great several times.
Unfortunately, he's consistently fallen to Post-Crisis robot-looking villain disease, and most recently Geoff Johns disease.

This.

Add Mongul there. He was awesome until writers turned him into Darkseid 2.0.

>87633069
So? Is anyone here a normie?
And if you can't name his rogues you're either a normie, or a fucking retard.

Which do you want to be, user?

If neither, shut your ass.

(OP)
This.

It's so surreal. You come right off 'For The Man Who Has Everything' where Mongul is basically in top form: complete dick, totally evil, /intelligent/, just as powerful as Superman, etc.
And then Crisis happens and you see him jobbing to /Cyborg-Superman/.
And barely stomping rookie Green Lanterns.
such shafting should be illegal

It's about time we all faced that just about everything Spidey post-Ditko is shit.

Not only are Ditko's Spidey villains GOAT, he was churning them out monthly. In the first 30 Spider-Man issues Ditko gave us one of the best rogues galleries in comics and essentially all of Spidey's villains that are worth a shit.

I don't completely agree. Venom and his ilk have definitely found their niche within Spidey's rogues gallery, while Vulture continues to be . . . ehh.
Otherwise, you right.

>Talking shit about symbiotes

Drink piss, mate.

They're shit. Venom is shit. Carnage is mega shit. Quit being such a 90's nostalgia kid and accept the facts.

Nah, fuck off. Spider-Man was literally all good up till the 90s.

Venom was introduced in the 80s

>Hobgoblin
>Rhino
>Kingpin
>Venom
>Black Tarantula
>Hydroman

Well, your opinion is worthless.
Thanks for confirming you have shit taste, faggot.

Hydroman is a fucking joke the rest are good

I know but he was the biggest by far in the 90's when he was Spidey's main villain and appeared in the show and in video games and tons of comics, toys, etc.

Venom, Carnage, Wolverine, Gambit, Bishop, Cable, etc. are all 90's kid characters no matter when they were created.

>Not liking Hydroman

He's always been a visual treat. Pete usually has to think outside the box with him.

Shit, I forgot Shocker, Hammerhead, and Tombstone.

>Implying any of those characters are bad
>Moving the goalpost
Fuck off.

> Spider-Man=Flash
can you recommend some flash stories
im tired of waiting for marvel to get their shit together

Don't mock the Shocker, baby.

I didn't say any of those characters were bad except Venom and Carnage who really are pretty shitty.

captain america

Venom was great for about four stories. Maximum Carnage was when he got a bit too much.

>Flash of two worlds.
>Return of Barry Allen
>A Flash of lighting.
>Nobody dies.

Also, that's really unnecessary. Renew Your Vows hit and it's amazing. Best Spidey has been in years.

You realize they're barely in anything, right?

Venom popularity is like a smokescreen, it's all nothing. Brock has a handful of good appearances, and it trades off to other fags wearing the suit.

He's not in enough shit, being shit, to even be bad. Your perception is misaligned, and why I was being an asshole.