>Palmyra/E.Homs Aug 30
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670926826.jpg
>Deir ez-Zor Aug 29
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670779697.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 21
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670848907.jpg

Developments Sept 4
Damascus
>Rebels launched a huge offensive against Assad regime in Eastern Ghouta and advancing.
Manbij
>Turkish army deployed 11 km away from Manbij
Hama
>Syrian rebels down regime helicopter in Hama offensive
Aleppo
>Syrian troops advance near Aleppo in attempt to impose siege
>SAA/NDF regain all of Ramouse Military colleges
>Turkish army enters Al-Rai border town with 15 tanks and prep for an op. against ISIS militants

Politics
>Obama: We reached an agreement with Turkey over Syria, especially to solve the humanitarian crises.
>US says no Syria deal yet after Russia 'walked back' agreements
>Assad And Erdogan Said To Be Preparing For Face-To-Face Meeting In Russia (Unconfirmed)

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhFjWt3mkY8
youtu.be/rAi-0pliFFs
youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg
youtu.be/FsLPuTaGprw
telegram.me/TrueTube
telegram.me/C_Military1
telegram.me/True_Maps
youtu.be/B5vVNre1Zj0
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950614001235
youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is wining?

Siege those fuckers back to the stone age.

4th for fuck Canada and shitskin diaspora.

Don't give them (you)s, just report.

Stop fucking up /sg/ like always REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALEPPO FULLY ENCRICLED

VICTORY FOR THE TIGERS

VICTORY FOR BASHAR

VICTORY FOR SYRIA

GOD, SYRIA, BASHAR!

nth for assad is done

Where is the arab shitsking that was convinced that the rebels where going to overtake Allepo any day now?

I want to laugh at him

Not yet

He was a lot more done in 2012, yet he is still around.
Nice try though.

LKAJDHSKHDAKSHDAKSHDKAHDKASHDKADAS

>Assad must go

>aleppo besieged again
>assad is done

TOPKEK

Sayın Uzman Doktor ve Başkumandan Başkan Beşar Hafez "Şam'ın Aslanı" el-Esad diyeceksin it.

based turkmens blowing the fuck out of k*rds

FSA press release following Artillery College loss:

Onur what do you think about a Assad Erdogan deal?

FSA and The rebels left all this for the SAA at the military college.

Why don't we take turkmens in our country instead of smelly syrians?

youtu.be/rAi-0pliFFs

Namazini kildin mi bugun? Erdoganin resmini optunmi?

Vallahi if you do not do the daily rituals of Turkey I will report you to the nearest AKP police center.

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALEPPO BESIEGED AGAIN

GOD BLESS SYRIA AL ASSAD

ALLAH
SOURIYA
BASHAR U BAS

youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg

Holy shit, those are some nice catches famalaman.

wowww what a victory

I just want to btfo k*rds and gtfo syrians from my country
Just imagine 2 million Syrians live in Turkey but only 5000 rebels are fighting for their country
lmao

Yeah, we was already there, like, a month ago or so and I guess you remember what happened then.

However, I swear to god if the rebels break the "siege" again I will change heart and start shilling for the government out of sheer pity.

An Iranian Dutch guy

A Moroccan Dutch guy

youtu.be/FsLPuTaGprw

>moroccan

god no I would kill myself

Or... Replace south east with uygurs,kazaks and turkmens what about this?

Nationalism is a mistake

Even better but that sounds almost impossible

>ISIS Amaq claims that SyAF hit their positions in support of rebels

Meanwhile in bizarro Syria

Your birth was a mistake

i hear there 3 rooms of armament stacked halfway to the roof.

nah man... We just need a nationalist leader unlike the ümmetshits

Cuck.

>i hear

you dont hear shit
youre a retard that can read tweets
congratulations

yep...we need a nationalist army guy who knows how to fight.

Do I have to repeat my self every thread to BTFO you kemalists?

Like I told you , 6 people in my family are eligible to vote, and we always vote for AKP/Erdogan when there are elections. We even get free bus rides to the spot to vote. I don't even have to leave this country ever to decide who will rule over you.

And we keep winning and winning and winning. I just don't know how it is happening but we keep winning!

And then we hear about some angry Turks from Turkey complaining about Erdogan/AKP beeing too harsh on them and have a good laugh and call them traitors of the New Turkey. You just can NOT make this up. It has been 6 years since I last went to Turkey AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Don't *cringe* me please.

they left that fat dude behind?

Most of Security forces who are ,even right now, fighting against PKK terrorism and becomng martyrs in the South East of Turkey for the country are Grey Wolves.

the roach tells me everything.

that's a one smug looking cockroach

ALEPPO BESIEGED AGAIN
THE PUSH ON HAMA WAS FOR NOTHING
REBELS BTFO

all he needs is a fez hat.

Orada öldür kendini ya da Türkiye'ye geri dönme lütfen

I know we got tough guys on front, but we also need them at the top.

I've brought tired of these incompetent retard merchants being at the top.

Is anyone using Telegram here? There are couple of informative pro-SAA telegram channels.
telegram.me/TrueTube
telegram.me/C_Military1
telegram.me/True_Maps

have you done your tour of duty in syria yet, russiabro?

Naah thanks, I will just do whatever I have been doing like all the diaspora here. Fuck it up for you in Turkey while we enjoy top tier freedom here. And there is N O T H I N G you can do fampaisama.

Enjoy those stress hormones that decrease your life span while AKP is forcing you to see the downfall of secularism

If the siege is reinstated, it will just be broken again. The rebels have the means.

OTTO BTFO

COUNTRYSIDE BTFO

CANADIAN AUTIST BTFO

Darbeden sonra erdoğan bile full Atatürkçü gitti sen neyin kafasındasın beyinsiz dönerci :DDD

youtu.be/B5vVNre1Zj0

>avrupa ülkesinde yaşa
>ülkeyi avrupa seviyesine çıkarmak için canını verecek vatanseverlere laf et

SAA takes Khirbat al-Hajamah north Hama

Nope. I don't think conscripts are involved in Syria. Anyway, i should finish my post-graduate education before going to army.

SAA is destroying the Rebels in North Hama.

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950614001235

Eh, I'm pretty sure now that you grossly overestimate the capabilities of the rebels.

is kinda spot-on as it now stands.

But at least /sg/ killed a high-ranking TF officer. That was goddamn funny.

>farsnews

top kek

>Pic releated

>while we enjoy top tier freedom here
And you call this life, heh? Bah!

As long as you live, you'll feel a shrink and you'll shrink as long as you live.

You'll never know the joy of life and at the end you'll become a comfortable numb who never did achieved an existence or an identity.

Counterattack has begun in Aleppo. To the sincere ones, your prayers are required.

Not really. I never thought the rebels could pull off either Hama or Aleppo. I am sure even I underestimate the rebels now, that's why I'm saying they will work around this. Their determination always breaks through the enemy's incompetence.

The attack on Hama cannot be for nothing. Situation in Aleppo could be far worse without it, and if Hama continues, Aleppo is what will be pointless.

So far rebel attacks on Maan and Qomhane failed, but SAA attempts to advance into Maardas have all failed

Rebels still have the initiative

It's isis vs rebels vs bashar al assad vs kurds right ?
Are kurds allied with bashar ?

OHH NOOO! I GOT BTFO!!!!

Dude, I don't give a shit about Arab religion that is called Islam or EU cock sucking elitists cunts like you.

I just want Turkey to be strong and a big player. Under CHP rule you guys only managed to keep your own countrymen stupid and pushed them further into Islam with your elitism and stupid fucking rules that Ataturk made up 100 years ago.

When you guys respect your own countrymen and work together for greater Turkey I will respect you all. For now, enjoy comars ruling over you and telling you what to do.

I don't want Turkey to turn into Iran 2.0 but I also do not want it to turn into Bulgaria and get used by super powers while you stroke your Ataturk tattoos and statues yelling I AM 100% EUROPEAN AND CIVILIZED!! ATATURK IS DA BEST.

GTFO with your North Korean nationalism.

You should be glad Turkey can and IS making even a union like the EU and a Super power like USA ''go along'' with Turkey cause they know they need Turkey in their beautiful plan.

>individualism was a mistake - Willem van Oranje

They were neutral until they backstabbed him.

>I never thought the rebels could pull off either Hama or Aleppo
I don't think you understand how warfare works

dont forget to...

PUMP
PUMP
PUMP
P-P-PUMP
PUMP IT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE

>backstabbed him
nice meme

>kurds dindu

Of course I don't. I'm not a soldier. I'm just an observer of geopolitics, with a special interest in the geography and demography of war.

That isn't relevant to the topic at hand. The rebels have continued to defy all expectations and advance against Russian intervention.

Both sides appear to have a lot of power that is too scattered to be useful to its full potential. The rebels seem better than the regime at concentrating it in one place. That's why they succeed.

Türk olduğunu iddia edip de türkçe konuşmayı bilmeyenlere tartışmıyorum canım kusura bakma

I lost all épisodes ,who can make a resumen of The war pls
Neutral pls

I was wrong, the battle that just started is in Hama not Aleppo. Prayers needed anyways!

>tfw I can post my favourite meme again

>wants to talk turkish on an english imagd biard forum
NE MUTLU KÜRDÜM DIYENE

Sikimde değil dürüst olmak gerekirse

Hahahaha regime on suicide watch

I can breath easily again now

Biz /sg/ oldugumuz icin Turke konusmuyorum burda. Inglizce bilmiyorsan ayri birsey, ama biliyorsun hemi benim icin kolay hemde baskalari da okuya bilir ve katilabilir.

Ama bukadar cok israr ediyorsan, aha Turkce konusuyorum. Ama tabiki simdi den bana KURT/MUTANT deyip gecersin isine gelmedi diye. Neyse zaten Kemalistlerle tartismayi sevmiyorum, sadece bait icin reply attim sana. Bunu /tr/ de aynisi yaptim ve yine ayni *cringe* spongebob cevap vermistin bana.

Never change autisttic Kemalists.

Know this that AKP is not final, the mentality of the people have been changed so much that people associate secularism with opression and ant-islam bullshit. So this is not as easy as OH IT WILL CHANGE IN 10 YEARS. No it won't, especially not if Erdogan is showing everyone he is making Turkey win at every corner.

End of discussion with you, you greek rape baby from Izmir.

smelles like almanji tarhana

hashsahsahashas

I can hear your shitty dialect from here

FUCK OFF ALMANCI

EVEN FUCKING TURKISH DIASPORAS ARE AUTIST.

Stop breathing instead.

All Gulf arabs, women, men, children all must suffer and die.

Torture before ending your life, is the Turkish slogan.

Oh look who is lieing again. And look who is eating eating it like fucking breakfast. Now down to one source after qalaat decided to stfu over this batlle, eh?

>US: Hmm, this nation of Syria is far too independent, secular, pro Russia and in the way of my oil pipelines for my tastes. Time to change that.

>Israel: Hmm yes what the goy said.

>(((Popular revolution))) intensifies

>Hezbollah/Iran: Not so fast muddafuckah

>US: REEEEE. Everyone bomb Syria NAO!

Congress/Nato allies: eh...

>US: Grrr. Fine. Assad still won't survive the moderate assault.

>Russia: O RLY?

>US: REEEEEE. MORE WEAPONS FOR AL-QAIDA!

And that's where we are today.

>yfw you realize /sg/ is suffering a roach infestation.

This

The government has dug in instead of launching traditional counter attacks against the Hama push. Rebels will find tougher defenses as they advance on Hama. Those men could of been used in the fight for Aleppo, instead diverted to a new front which won't end well.

> not taking what abu khald is saying with a cube meter of salt

only a matter of time until Aleppo is re-encircled and this time the rebels are going to struggle more to launch another attack

I hope you enjoy the thread themes that goes with it.

Turks(I won't resort to childish namecalling) and anti-turk posts really killed /sg/. I mean, it was slow and dying, but even now when things are happening, there isn't sudden life to the thread and info being posted, it's just constant shitposting by mostly turks and a shitload of western immigrants. So much shitpost and childish memes.

Anyway, what are the odds of holding the 3 collages? SAA seems competent enough to do offensives when they launch, but holding points rarely go in their favour it seems. inb4 Jaish al Fateh video of 100+ SAA running with their tails between their legs.

>Literally exchange some town for a big city.

t. walking skin cancer

godverdomme, hou uw bakkes is toe?

Wow, this is an even shittier tl;dr than the official /sg/ tl;dr.

It should be more like:
>Syria makes enemies
>Syria is not growing strong to face these enemies
>In fact, Syria is growing weak while its enemies are growing bolder
>Shit hits the fan, Syria's enemies attack
>The misery that is this civil war ensues
>Nobody backs out because reasons
>Russia joins the fray at one point because the memes grow dank and bombs everything still standing into shit
>Things are now 100% more miserable

>individualism was a mistake - Willem van Oranje
Then altruism is a disaster.
Any sacrifice that would make a human being crawl or squirm is foolish and it's against of the existence of human being. We can't think that we're not gonna die. Death is there and its a fact. Then why should we think the about society, instutitions, collectivism and do sacrifices if we're gonna die at the end of our brief moment in life and suffer ?

Do you think helping society will make you comfortable when you confront with death and eternal movelessness ?

At the end, the survival of fittest lies under the theory of civilization my dear. Look at the history, if you don't belive me.