Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o
youtube.com/watch?v=9yOYiVHKOog
youtube.com/watch?v=NtMQAeVX_2I
youtube.com/watch?v=l08Qzz4j-I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i actually thought new trilogy was gonna have potential

menea

Lucas I am sorry I would rather have your bizarre, terrible ideas than corporate manufactured slosh fed to us till the end of time.

Come back George.

I never badmouthed the man

George Lucas is the one who sold the rights

Sorry Mr. Lucas.

We deserved it tbqh. Please take it back from the Disney jews and JewJew Abraham.

This. And as for that fucking faggot who posts those fucking threads with George eating in a food court pretending he's a broken shell. I hope that cunt gets cancer.

Kill yourself queer.

im sorry pottery man

I dedicate this one to you George you Magnificat bastard

youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o

sorry

*magnificent

George, I seriously am so massively sorry I can't even tell you. I never gave a shit about Star Wars, but yours were better and the jews ruined everything for everyone.
You were a fine and innocent man George, and you didn't deserve the hate you received, and your legacy didn't deserve to be taken over by subhuman shyster's who are hell bent on turning the world into hell for monetary gain.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yOYiVHKOog

The prequels were bad but still kinda fun and unpredictable.

Disney Wars is just assembly-line production with zero innovations. Lucas should've given the rights to WB or Fox instead.

Also ROTS is still my favorite SW film. Really felt like a massive improvement when Lucas cut all the kids material.

>there will never be so subtle similatrities in the new movies, only shitty fanservice

I just shed a tear. Beautiful.

>he will never come back and will commit suicide when 3 more star wars movies are released

>Really felt like a massive improvement when Lucas cut all the kids material.
It really felt.
Stupid little astro droid waaahh

all of you prequel apologists can fuck off
the sequels weren't good, but how about you let star wars fucking die you fucking sperg autists

Never. I will never give in to the "Prequels are better than nuwars" meme.
Nuwars aint great but it's fucking art compared to I II and III.
>Muh kino
Get a rope and dangle.

get bent nigger mouse

Noooo, what have we done!

You were right about everything. We didn't know how good we had it.

Also Clone Wars was fucking amazing.

I don't understand why he deserves an apology. He made dogshit, just because he sold it to a company that made an even more pungent pile of shit doesn't absolve him of the shit he made in the first place.

Why would you want him back at the helm, so he could make his own brand of crap that even in hindsight still is unpleasant to everyone?

It's like forgiving Stalin after witnessing the actions of Mao.

While the new stuff has been lackluster thus far and fairly sexist, it doesn't magically correct the prequels or undo the missteps of the special editions

>there actually was pottery
>he was smarter than us

>Nuwars aint great but it's fucking art compared to III.
I'll fucking hit you. Show me one scene in Nu Wars comparable to Palpatine's Hitler speech in ROTS.

That's right. You can't.

Got nothing to apoligze for.

I'm sorry what happened George but you decided this when you went back and shit CGI all over your original masterpieces. I mean really if you're gonna do that at least still offer the unaltered versions, cmon man that was a dick move.

>yfw he did it to add pottery

Not everyone was a bandwagon jumping piece of shit like you user.

Are George and Zack 2 of the most under appreciated kino makers in film history? Also..

APOLOGIZE

I would literally suck his dick if he asked me to at this point that's how sorry and aware of how wrong I was

>gonna
Going to

same.

>I would literally suck his dick
Fortunately he's not a faggot like you user

>cut all the kids material
>mfw

this kind of attitude got us into this situation, where disney is pushing out a new manufactured unoriginal, braindead shit """star wars"""" every year. apologize to george!

Did something stupid about Episode VIII leak?

It's just a joke, George. Calm down.

>Apologize
Please come back, Mr. Lucas.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtMQAeVX_2I

How can the mouse compete with these orchestral masterpieces?

Yes it's going to be exactly the same flavorless corporate gruel as TFA. Disney spent billions on this shit and they intend to make a whole fuckload of money from it. Don't forget to watch for the references! jk they will be smashed down your throat at the rate of one every seven minutes

Good thing I still haven't watched either of the disney movies

>I'm not paying money to see one type of person on screen
Isn't this extremely racist shit to say? Why isn't anyone calling him out? I'm sure Viggo and Ian Mckellan are nothing alike.

I'm sorry George I didn't defend you even more vigorously than I did. I thought they would come around with Episode III but they never got it. They didn't care about the universe you created, of the endless wonder and possibility, the rich mythology, the care and detail you demanded in every frame. You poured your heart into something that will not soon or easily be surpassed. Autistic children grew into spoiled man-children screeching about something greater than anything they could make in a thousand lifetimes. Lesser men, men who cannot create, but only curse the gods for their lives of futility and tear down what they cannot begin to conceive of. But it was not wasted George. Your sacrifice of decades of passion and love will not be lost to the ages. The din of thier pathetic ranting will be like silence compared to the thunderous echo of the immortal sounds and images you summoned from the depths of the collective human imagination. Your stories will live as monuments to the power if human story telling. Episode I-VI will be a saga remembered among the highest masterpieces of the human experience. There are those, like me, who wept with gratitude for the gift you gave us. Every moment, every sight and sound that echo with us always.

Your revenge and thier suffering can be your rewards now. Let them have their Star Wars without Lucas and let them suffer as thier most cherished memories are raped and distorted by lesser creators. They who cursed you, they who cannot close thier eyes and appreciate your universe and dwell in its vast, infinate wonder can now suffer in a cold dead universe without a creating god. Let them suffer. Let them die. You will live forever.

You're fucking finished pal, you will NEVER get work in this town again!

I'm sorry George. The prequels were at least something new and not just a rehash of the OT.

He's simply trying to humble himself, surrounding himself with the plebeians who didn't understand his masterpieces.

Why is he tippy toeing?

fresh pasta?

I only cooked it myself.

I hope you and you cunt mother both get cancer. Fucking human garbage

Sup Forums is about trolling contraring, outrageous ideas over and over. Eventually, the weaker minds start thinking these are real, legitimate opinions and they adopt them.

No, the prequels are terrible, you are right, they are either trolls or reprogrammed troll success stories.

>syntax error
Sorry I'm drunk now. Pour one out for George and his 4 billion revenge bucks.

Hate on the prequels as much as you will, they're still better than Nu-Wars that critics and Redditors and RLM spergs are so in love with.

>the prequels are terrible

Kill yourself, you dumb faggot redditor.

Chair was too tall for him

No, they are not, contrarian reprogrammed troll-ee.

Here's what was good about them:

1. Pod race (strangely)
2. Duel of the Fates music
3. Natalie's belly button

That is all.

Get back to jerking off to that animated Trek cat lady, you shut-in, once-a-month bathing autist.

Shit you just named three reasons why they're better than Nu-Wars. Because Nu-Wars have literally zero redeemable features to it save its ability to please Redditors and RLM spergs who can't shut the fuck up about muh nostalgia boner.

Eat a tender nigger cock.

Those things are not enough to raise them up when stretched out over 3 movies. 2 actually. 1 if you ignore the belly button.

Isn't there a thread around here somewhere where you can fantasize RP about sucking Tay Tay's pussy funk off some dude's ejaculating erection?

But how can they not be when three things are more than zero? There is nothing in TFA. Nothing to remember. Nothing that makes it stand out. Nothing that strays it from ANH. It's just a remake of ANH with liberal casting now. Any original story is preferrable over a blatant copy-paste.

The saber battle was outstanding, and a return from the wirefu shit.

Rogue One was completely hopeless. It is more like the prequels, loaded with terrible, but at least it had an emotionally efficacious ending. Was anyone beaming with joy when the Gungans handed out awards?

ooooooOoooOOooOOh how clever!!

Kill yourself, redditor.

All star wars movies are complete shit. Games are much better.

>He genuinely believes the squeals are better than the prequals

Holy fuck you're retarded beyond comprehension. Go spend your money/bandwidth on more garbage, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=l08Qzz4j-I0

uno farto at 50:38

>The saber battle was outstanding
Wrong. It failed on every level. Besides the steam.

mmmmmm another man's sperm drippind down his penis after he fucked tay tay, mmmmmmmm! Anyone wanna fuck you in the ass while imagining tay tay?

How much does this site get paid to have people fill out captchas, doing pseudo-AI work for Google to understand images?

I'm working on a theory that's the source of all the robotic contrarian bullshit, to piss people off to force them to post replies so the captchas get filled in so they get a fraction of a penny per.

Who's that pounding at the doo

The saber battle that was just a direct counter response to the prequel fights because JJ watched the RLM reviews?

First off, it makes no sense why lightsabers should be as heavy as traditional great swords. They radiate fucking light. The prequel fights makes more sense in that the nonexistant weight of the sabers allow for more agile combat. Also add the fact that they're using the force to enhance their abilities and predict movements and suddenly it's TFA fights that look dumb and the prequel fights that look more logical to the setting.

And let's not even mention how a fucking janitor was able to actually stand a chance against a Sith disciple in light saber combat. I guess it's ok because he's the protagonist or something. Or the huge plot convenience that the planet is destroyed right between them.

>still drinking soda past the age of 12

>Sup Forums now loves the prequels
woah..... so this is the power of contrarianism....

Fuck off Plinkett. Go make another turd movie.

Fresh off the boat redditfag

Sup Forums always loved them.

This, I didn't like the romance shit in II but I liked the weird sci fi noire detective stuff he made Obi-Wan do. And the clone gunships, those things were amazing.

I saw the phantom menace 6 times, attack off the clones 7 times and revenge of the sith 5 times. I always enjoyed them.

No. The prequels are still pretty bad.

I've seen ROTS countless times now. Meanwhile I watched TFA one time and Rogue One half time before I halved the screen so I could shitpost simultaneously. The Disney Wars have zero rewatch value.

No.

Im talking about at the cinema

Lucas should've kept the rights and just allowed hand-picked directors to make the new trilogy for him. He could still be somewhat involved if he wanted to or he could sit back and enjoy the billions collect themselves.

But I guess when you have witches like Kathleen Kennedy close by who promise you that Disney will buy SW for 4 billion while also giving you influence over it only to back away from those terms, it's hard to do the rational thing.

I'm not apologizing to this anti-semite/racist

star wars was never good

Good enough to get you in to this thread redditfag

sry man

It's very good because I didn't notice them. Now even a casual moviegoers saw that TFA was a dumbed down rip-off od the OT.

Fuck off Abrams, and take your shitty movie with you

stop spamming this image you fucking idiots this is not the core problem with Disney Wars, you absolute fucking morons.

Sup John, why are you such a retard?